Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 days ago

When it comes to my (our) favourite, it goes 'around the clock' smiley2

Karan certainly should have pondered about another reaction before going public with t h a t...

When one is at the receiving end, one has to be very cautious with words, I think.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

No, it's not about keeping silent, it's about using the brain before giving a public reaction...

As I’ve told you a few hours ago I like Divya. I have a bit of crush on her. But I can also turn around and say she didn’t use her brain when she made the initial Instagram story 🤷‍♀️

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Aaj Alia ko lagi hai....kal ko Deepika ke lagegi....smiley36...when Kangna did was firing rounds at Hritik....the Hritik haters were rejoicing.......now she targets everyone and it is not funny any more...

Divya is being encouraged today because every dog will be encouraged to bark against Alia.......tomorrow it will be your favorite's turn....smiley37

Ah ...Oka...y ! Waise mujhe zyada kuch samajh nahi aaya smiley36 but never mind....cuz I got this thread created by WhimsicalMind ....wahan 1st page read kiya and I understood the whole story...

P.S. I don't have any favourites isliye kisi ki bhi band baje, sannu ki smiley36

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Has Somen Mishra said anything?

Certainly, but not publicly...as of yet...

Edited by Clochette - 3 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

Oh, I think she did... but the near future will tell...

Tseries buy dharma and shut this flop production house mouth soon.

Bhushan kya apni biwi ke liye ye kar paega.

Nora ke liye to kar hi deta

People against nepotism......are supporting Divya(bigger nepo than Alia).........smiley37

Kya baat hai Alia ki......people are forgetting what they stand for....in their zeal to pull her down...smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Tseries buy dharma and shut this flop production house mouth soon.

Bhushan kya apni biwi ke liye ye kar paega.

Nora ke liye to kar hi deta

lol What ? Bhushan and Nora ?

DushtKanya thumbnail

Naah Divya had a better comeback 😭😭 This kalesh is so childish I love it smiley37

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Supporting karan in this because I'll never forgive Divya for making a remake of Banglore days with yaariya 2 👍