Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 days ago

India have won the toss and have opted to bat

Right then, it's toss time..

"Bishnoi, Hardik, Washington, Arshdeep and Varun bowling on one of the side pitches. Can't spot Harshit Rana anywhere." - Pratyush from the venue..

SoniRita thumbnail

India

India win the toss, bat first. "Looks a good wicket and we said last game we wanted to bat first. Want to set a target and defend," says Suryakumar Yadav. "Happy Dussehra everyone and good to see everyone at the ground even though we are 2-0 up. It's important to follow the good habits, sometimes you can get complacent after winning series. We just want to give a lot of freedom to the person coming into bat despite game situation."

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Suryakumar: We would like to bat firsst, looks a good wicket. These are the things we want to do. Set a target and defend the total with dew around. I think it's important to continue with the good habits, it will have a good impact on us. We just want to give freedom, the guys want to make an impact. Happy with the way the guys are playing. Arshdeep misses out, Bishnoi comes in.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

"I am happy to bowl first, so doesn't matter," says Najmul Hossain Shanto. "Want to take responsibility as a batting group - hope they do something special today. Consistency is one area we need to improve. I hope the whole 40 overs we'll do something special."

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Shanto: I am happy to bowl first, toss doesn't matter. We have two changes. Tamim and Mahedi are in. We need to take responsibilities as batters. We need to improve, need to execute our plans.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

India (Playing XI): Sanju Samson(w), Abhishek Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav(c), Nitish Reddy, Hardik Pandya, Riyan Parag, Rinku Singh, Washington Sundar, Varun Chakaravarthy, Ravi Bishnoi, Mayank Yadav

SoniRita thumbnail

India

So no game time for Tilak Varma or Jitesh Sharma in this series. None for Harshit Rana too, but he was not considered for selection today. The BCCI has said, "Harshit Rana was unavailable for selection for the third T20I due to a viral infection and did not travel with the team to the stadium."

SoniRita thumbnail

India

India XI: Abhishek, Samson, Suryakumar, Nitish, Riyan, Hardik, Rinku, Washington, Bishnoi, Varun, Mayank.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Bangladesh (Playing XI): Parvez Hossain Emon, Litton Das(w), Najmul Hossain Shanto(c), Tanzid Hasan, Towhid Hridoy, Mahmudullah, Mahedi Hasan, Taskin Ahmed, Rishad Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Tanzim Hasan Sakib

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Interestingly, Harshit escaping India selection this series leaves him as an uncapped player for the upcoming IPL, which will help KKR's auction purse immensely!