Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Nishnesh

Jaiswal hits 171 in his debut test out side india.

Jaiswal is "rush of blood" sorts of person

During team meeting & other things you need to follow protocol as the captain And coach wish but Jaiswal play his own way

I think he is okay for opener in all 3 format and he is good Fielder.

Lmao I aint a cricket pro but isnt 171 good? Or do you mean he does stuff impulsively and takes risks?

What protocol dint he follow?

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Lmao I aint a cricket pro but isnt 171 good? Or do you mean he does stuff impulsively and takes risks?

What protocol dint he follow?

you can not bats every format as 5/5 or 10/10 overs game you need to respects good ball, over all We loose all hard hitter over the year many reason they not able to capitalised their name in playing Xl.

Karun Nair 300 vs eng in test

Prithvi Shaw 133 & 77 in his first 2 tests

Ishan Kishan 210 in debut ODI

Protocol Playing with Rohit==============

Both ODI so far the way Gill bats with Ro,

Jaiswal not able to play because that is not in his nature. He told " Thats the only way i bats in white ball "

I still liked Jaiswal koz his Adaptibility is amazing he is totally too good in test matches no doubt he is our future in test matches

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to Sri Lanka for winning the match.smiley32

Congratulations to Jeffrey Vandersay for winning the PoTM award.smiley32

The new guys are standing up while the team is depleted with injuries for Sri Lanka.smiley20

I guess GG and SJ can take positives from their respective teams from respective Series outcomes.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 1 months ago