Match Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Yuvraj singh on Abhishek Sharma's ton; ‘many more to come’

India vs Zimbabwe Live Score: Yuvi has played a major role in Abhishek’s young career and always backed him even during his hard times. Soon after Abhishek was awarded the Player of the Match for his blistering hundred, he made a video call to his mentor.

"Very proud! Well done, very proud. You deserve it. Many more to come. This is just the start," India’s iconic batting all-rounder wrote on X

He was dropped on 28 but the way he bats he looks to me our future for t20 world cup in SL & india, So hunger to rotate strike without any fear to any bowler.

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

India

Thanks for the tag smiley1

Best wishes to Team India 🎉

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Yashasvi and Abhishek will be the opening batsmen today

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

New Boy Debutant Louis reminds me Rohan Kanhai

Woakes to Mikyle Louis (Debutant), SIX, what a blow. Full and down leg, Mikyle Louis flicks it away and holds the pose for a moment or two, flies away over deep square leg. Has a smile as he punches gloves with Brathwaite

WI 35 /1 :Captain Barthwaite 33 ball 6 Bowled by debutant Atkinson.Sony ten 1 or SonyLiv ( Apps)

Edited by Nishnesh - 3 months ago