Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 days ago

Ten Doeschate's plan with the Indian team

India vs Bangladesh Live Score 3rd T20I: For assistant coach Ryan ten Doeschate, keeping players in a mentally safe zone is a non-negotiable in the team management’s effort to “build a strong core” ahead of two important years in Indian cricket.

“Yes, we want to build a strong core of players. With the Champions Trophy, Asia Cup (2025) and the World Cup (T20 WC 2026) coming up, we want to know where everyone stands in Indian cricket, and it's good to see the depth that we have,” Doeschate told media here on the eve of the third T20I against Bangladesh.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

It has been a complete domination by the Indian team against their neighbours - Bangladesh over the last three weeks or so. India won the Chennai Test by a massive margin of 280 runs, they won the Kanpur Test comfortably by 7 wickets and the Men in Blue have been clinical in the two T20Is. Hello and welcome to our live coverage of the last match of this tour as India lock horns with Bangladesh in Hyderabad. Having won the series already, India will be looking forward to testing their bench strength, so you might expect a few changes in their playing XI. For Bangladesh, Mahmudullah will be playing his last T20I match, so the Bangladesh players will be motivated to come up with a better performance and give a fitting farewell to the veteran all-rounder. Will they manage to get a consolation win in this game or will India inflict a 3-0 thumping against Bangladesh? We shall find out soon, stay around for the toss and teams..

Savera84 thumbnail

India

"Huge cheers as the groundsmen start peeling the covers off," reckons Pratyush. Another positive news - the toss is on time! No delay.

"The rain though doesn't seem to bother Bangladesh, who are in a huddle with Mahmudullah doing all the talking. It's his final T20I match," Pratyush further adds.

18:05 Local Time, 12:35 GMT, 18:05 IST: "Hello from Uppal. It was overcast while making my way to the stadium and it's started to rain now. More like a drizzle. The entire square is being covered, so perhaps they anticipate a sharp spell," says our correspondent Pratyush Sinha.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

18:19 Local Time, 12:49 GMT, 18:19 IST: "Huge cheers as the groundsmen start peeling the covers off," reckons Pratyush. Another positive news - the toss is on time! No delay.

"The rain though doesn't seem to bother Bangladesh, who are in a huddle with Mahmudullah doing all the talking. It's his final T20I match," Pratyush further adds.

18:05 Local Time, 12:35 GMT, 18:05 IST: "Hello from Uppal. It was overcast while making my way to the stadium and it's started to rain now. More like a drizzle. The entire square is being covered, so perhaps they anticipate a sharp spell," says our correspondent Pratyush Sinha.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Pitch report: It's a high scoring venue. 63m and 68m square boundaries. 77m down the ground. There is a bit of moisture and it looks a touch soft because of the overnight rain. The pitch is a mix of red and black soil. It's still a flat pitch, but there will be assistance for the bowlers, reckons Abhinav Mukund.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

rajith: "i think india found a gem in nitish reddy, one could bowl his full quota and can bat at 6 or above is a real asset for any team , most importantly if he is a seam bowler "

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Allsport ABP: "Mahmudullah deserves a winning farewell. And maybe he could himself make amends of that disastrous night against India in the 2016 T20i WC in his final match, that too against India. " -- oh yeah, he is set to retire from T20Is after this game. The start of the end for Bangladesh's Big Five, writes Mohammad Isam.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Maddy : "A series that promised to be an interesting one after Bangladesh white washed pak turned out to be a one sided affair. Hope Bangladesh do something different today. "

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Pitch report: The strip is a bit skewed with 63m boundary on one side and 68m boundary at the other. Abhinav Mukund believes it's a 200+ wicket like the IPL surfaces but a bit of moisture is there on the surface for bowlers to utilise courtesy the overnight rain. It's a mixed red-black soil surface and teams are expected to bowl first so that they can get the early assistance.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Tamim Iqbal tells the broadcasters that he observed Mahmudullah's farewell huddle earlier this evening. Tamim told Mahmudullah that it is amazing that he can leave on his own terms, which is commendable. And that his shot off Isuru Udana in the Nidahas Trophy semi-final against Sri Lanka will be remembered forever.