xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 9 days ago

Hey anyone reading this, will you help me understand something?Thank you in advance πŸ™

1. Ruhi, 6 yo child lost her everything all at once. Her mom, her father figure, her beloved cousin, a person who could have been her mother figure (ak), everyone left her. And no, great grandparents can never take parents place, especially not these goenkas who are known to raise children with unresolved trauma. Still people here think she has "selective childhood trauma, fake abandonment issues, and what not". They say ki usko pata hai usi ne gaadi chlayi thi?? Imagine yourself in place of the poor 6yo child, you're already dealing with loosing her mother, only to hear your masi saying ki she is the reason her mom died. Would you go hugging your sister ab? Would you accept her at one go? Would you not take time to process what has happened suddenly?
  2. Abheera goes begging for love to that inhuman vidya again and again, but she apparently has a "craving for family love" but when armaan does the same, he has no self-respect?
  3. Poor armaan was also wronged from his childhood when suddenly he was bought to the poddars, only to hear "sautela sautela" from everyone including his cousins. His loser father could not even once protect him, which is why he also has a attachment (or say a kind of stockholm syndrome) to the poddars. But solo ab fans do not leave a single chance to bash him and the instant he starts to go behind FL, he suddenly becomes the best ML.

HYPOCRISY MUCH?

I just feel for both of these girls, and wish things could get better for both of them <3

I also wish arman could get the strength to take stand for himself.

--

I have created this separate thread as I want to add more things later.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaotic thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Chaotic thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Chaotic thumbnail

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xanalyst

Hey anyone reading this, will you help me understand something?Thank you in advance πŸ™

1. Ruhi, 6 yo child lost her everything all at once. Her mom, her father figure, her beloved cousin, a person who could have been her mother figure (ak), everyone left her. And no, great grandparents can never take parents place, especially not these goenkas who are known to raise children with unresolved trauma. Still people here think she has "selective childhood trauma, fake abandonment issues, and what not". They say ki usko pata hai usi ne gaadi chlayi thi?? Imagine yourself in place of the poor 6yo child, you're already dealing with loosing her mother, only to hear your masi saying ki she is the reason her mom died. Would you go hugging your sister ab? Would you accept her at one go? Would you not take time to process what has happened suddenly?
  2. Abheera goes begging for love to that inhuman vidya again and again, but she apparently has a "craving for family love" but when armaan does the same, he has no self-respect?
  3. Poor armaan was also wronged from his childhood when suddenly he was bought to the poddars, only to hear "sautela sautela" from everyone including his cousins. His loser father could not even once protect him, which is why he also has a attachment (or say a kind of stockholm syndrome) to the poddars. But solo ab fans do not leave a single chance to bash him and the instant he starts to go behind FL, he suddenly becomes the best ML.

HYPOCRISY MUCH?

I just feel for both of these girls, and wish things could get better for both of them <3

I also wish arman could get the strength to take stand for himself.

--

I have created this separate thread as I want to add more things later.

πŸ’― Agree

And tbh both Ruhi n Abhira need therapy n some relax time away from pagal poddar family Ruhi can take Rohit with her But Armaan is a big no no

Ruhi needs to get over her trauma n now maybe they're going to blame Ruhi saying she murdered her mother though it's not true So she'll need therapy for that n also she'll come to know that her Poppy n Billa Boy are dead Everything is going to shock her too much she is pregnant n in a sensitive situation So she needs to go for a good therapist not the earliest useless one

Then Abhira girl has also suffered too much first her mother's murder n then this regressive KP n pathetic Sanjay did abuse their power against her Armaan also sometimes contributed for her stress n all During wedding n this infertility issue everything just got piled up without actually addressing that she also needs a break from this toxic environment n now she'll come to know the past her mother's family her mother's kaands About her brother's death n other blames Vidya's screeching She'll face hell because of that woman

Both of them before sorting out their issues needs therapy n then they can with a calm mind discuss the past n let it go since Ak is dead n nothing can change what has happened 22-23 years back

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

1. Ruhi - Yes, Ruhi's trauma, her abandonment issues, her panic attacks are all real. But using that as an excuse for all the terrible things she does is not right. Her choices despite the circumstances makes us who we are.

Ruhi's self victimization led to her taking away the only person a girl had from her, a girl who was years younger than her, who had lost everything not even a year back. and that too with no guilt or remorse.

The 6 year old did not do anything according to me. It was a haadsa. That's it. But she is responsible for her own actions today and no amount of trauma is going to dilute her sins.

2. Abhira & Armaan - Both of them are wrong in trying to get vidya's forgiveness. Especially after the whole shrap thing. Wanting love from someone who might never reciprocate the feelings genuinely makes no sense.

But i think Abhira is bashed here more than Armaan. The reason armaan was bashed was because he went back on his promise he made to abhira a day before the wedding.

Abhira is bashed because she grew up with no baggage unlike armaan. Her mother made sure that she was not aware of anything or anyone that could give her child any stress. The craving for a family is fine but it largely had never made much sense to me because she had a wonderful mother, but there is a desperation today in that craving and the podaars and goenkas are definitely not an answer to that.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

It is so idiotic for Poddars to call Armaan Sautela. Uska baap toh legit Poddar hai. He is only sautela for Vidya. Uski sautan ka beta. But for Kaveri and other Poddars, he is legit their family, their β€œkhoon”.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

It is so idiotic for Poddars to call Armaan Sautela. Uska baap toh legit Poddar hai. He is only sautela for Vidya. Uski sautan ka beta. But for Kaveri and other Poddars, he is legit their family, their β€œkhoon”.

Kaveri gaslit the family and Armaan so bad, just because she didn't like his mother, probably he is legitimate child but made him Sautela for the family 🀣.

Vidya and Rohit if they call him step child or bother, it makes sense but when charu or Kaveri says even I am confused like dude how could he be Sautela to you guys.

Anyway Kaveri Poddar did this conditioning of this family very slyly, made the rightful heir of family as the the best investment of Poddar family, the loyal puppet.

Edited by Vanyaa - 8 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Kaveri Poddar has a good business acumen

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Kaveri Poddar has a good business acumen

No one could doubt that, even with Phupasa when she needed him at the time of dadasa early demise, she made him beta jaisa jamai, but when right time came got him back to being an employee in the same firm πŸ˜‰

Ruru, Vidya no one can match her, she is best player, cunning, calculating but also level head. Doesn't get too emotional like Vidya or Ruru, even saw an opportunity with Abheera infertility, I was genuinely surprised at that one lol.

Vidya getting all the gaaliya but no one is gonna match Kavera Poddar when she gets that ome mauka 😎,

Gangsters Dadisa is best πŸ‘Œ

Edited by Vanyaa - 8 days ago