Fan Creations

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Please update soon.

chinnuu_20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Part 7

Kaveri sat in her grand study, the weight of recent events pressing heavily on her shoulders. The room was filled with the rich scent of sandalwood, the opulence of the Poddar family legacy evident in every corner. She knew she had to act quickly to secure the family's future and maintain control. Summoning Sanjay, her son-in-law, she awaited his arrival with a mixture of resolve and anticipation.

Sanjay entered the study, his demeanor respectful yet confident. "You called for me, Maa sa?"

Kaveri nodded, her eyes scanning Sanjay's face as if searching for reassurance. "Yes, Jamai sa. With Armaan leaving, the family firm needs strong leadership. I trust you to take things forward in their absence."

Sanjay nodded. "I am honored by your trust, Maaji. I will do everything in my power to uphold the Poddar legacy and ensure the firm’s success."

Kaveri’s face softened slightly, her voice carrying a mix of authority and affection. "I hold you in high regard, Jamai sa. You've always shown dedication and competence. The family needs stability now more than ever, and I believe you are the right person to provide that."

Sanjay’s eyes glinted with a hidden ambition as he spoke, careful to mask his true intentions. "Thank you, Maa sa. Your faith in me means a lot. I will make sure that the family firm continues to thrive, and that our name remains respected."

Kaveri leaned back in her chair, her tone becoming more contemplative. "With Madhav and Armaan gone, we must ensure that their absence does not weaken our position. They’ve chosen their path, and now we must secure ours."

Sanjay nodded, his expression earnest. "Indeed, Maa sa. We must act decisively. To protect the family's interests, we may need to make some difficult decisions."

Kaveri’s brow furrowed slightly. "What do you mean ?"

Sanjay stepped closer, lowering his voice as if sharing a confidential plan. "We need to ensure that Armaan and Madhav cannot return to challenge our control. By officially exiling them from the Director's board and transferring their authority to your name, we can solidify our hold. This will safeguard the family’s firm and prevent any disruptions."

Kaveri hesitated for a moment, the thought of taking such a drastic step weighing heavily on her. "Transfer of Authority?"

Sanjay nodded, his expression earnest. "Yes, Maa sa. For the sake of the family. This way, there will be no question of their influence or return. The Authority will be under your control, ensuring stability and continuity."

Kaveri finally nodded, her decision made. "Very well. I will trust your judgment. Ensure that everything is done properly and that the family remains united and strong."

Sanjay’s eyes gleamed with satisfaction as he bowed his head again. "I will, Maa sa. You have my word."

As Sanjay left the study, a cunning smile played on his lips. With Kaveri’s trust secured, his plan to control the family firm and properties was set in motion. The exile of Madhav and Armaan would be a mere stepping stone in his quest for power, all under the guise of loyalty and duty.

Kajal walked down the hallway, her footsteps silent against the plush carpet. She had just finished preparing dinner and was heading to her room when she overheard Sanjay’s voice, low and conspiratorial, coming from his study.

Curiosity piqued, she paused, leaning closer to the door.“…yes, everything is in place,” Sanjay was saying. “Once the Authority is transferred, there will be no way for Armaan to reclaim anything. Maa sa trusts me completely. It’s only a matter of time.”

Kajal’s heart sank as she absorbed the implications of Sanjay’s words. She knew he was ambitious, but this level of deceit was beyond anything she had imagined. Her mind raced with thoughts of what to do next. She couldn’t let this happen, but confronting Sanjay directly would be dangerous.

Just then, the door opened, and Sanjay stepped out, his expression darkening when he saw Kajal. “What are you doing here?” he snapped.“

I… I was just passing by,” Kajal stammered, her voice trembling.

Sanjay’s eyes narrowed. “Stay out of my business, Kajal. And remember your place in this house.”

Kajal took a step back, her heart pounding in her chest as Sanjay’s eyes narrowed even further. His face twisted with anger, and before she could react, his hand shot out, striking her across the face. The force of the blow sent her reeling, pain exploding in her cheek.

“Don’t ever eavesdrop on me again,” Sanjay growled, his voice low and menacing. “And don’t you dare tell anyone what you heard. Do you understand?”

Tears welled up in Kajal’s eyes as she cradled her throbbing cheek, nodding quickly. “Y-Yes. I understand.”

“Good,” he sneered, stepping closer and gripping her arm tightly. “Remember, you’re nothing in this house without me. You should be grateful I even tolerate your presence.”

Kajal’s mind was a whirlwind of fear and despair, but she forced herself to remain calm. As he finally released her arm and walked away, she stumbled back, pressing herself against the wall for support.

Later that evening, Kajal found herself in the kitchen with Charu and Krish. She tried to hide her swollen cheek with her hair, but Charu’s sharp eyes noticed immediately.

“Maa, what happened to your face?” Charu asked, concern lacing her voice.

Kajal hesitated, her mind racing for a plausible excuse. “I… I accidentally walked into a door. It’s nothing serious.”

Krish’s brow furrowed with worry. “Are you sure? That looks painful.”

Kajal nodded quickly, forcing a smile. “I’m fine, really. Just clumsy, I guess.”

Charu exchanged a glance with Krish, both of them clearly unconvinced. “Maa, you know you can tell us if something is wrong,” Charu said gently. “We’re here for you.”

Kajal’s eyes filled with tears, but she blinked them back, unable to confide in them about Sanjay’s abuse and his sinister plans. “Thank you, Charu. I appreciate it. It’s just been a rough day.”

Krish stepped closer, his voice soft with concern. “We’re worried about you, Maa. Please, if there’s anything we can do to help, just let us know.”

Kajal managed a small, grateful smile. “I will. Thank you both. It means a lot to me.”

Charu sighed, her expression troubled. “I can’t believe Dadisa drove Armaan and Madhav away. What are we going to do without them?”

Kajal’s heart ached at the mention of their departure. “It’s going to be difficult,” she admitted. “But they need to find their own path. We have to respect their decision, even if it hurts.”Krish nodded, his face serious. “I just hope we can stay strong as a family. Things are going to be different without them.”

Kajal took a deep breath, steeling herself. “We’ll get through this together. We have to stay united and support each other.”

As they continued to talk, Kajal’s mind remained troubled. She knew she had to find a way to protect Armaan and Madhav from Sanjay’s schemes, but for now, she had to keep her fears to herself and hope that somehow, they could find a way to protect their family from within.

Ruhi was sitting in the garden, her sketchbook open on her lap, when Manish Goenka walked up to her. The late afternoon sun cast a warm glow over the manicured lawns, and the scent of blooming flowers filled the air."Ruhi, do you have a moment?" Manish asked, his tone gentle yet authoritative.

Ruhi looked up, surprised to see her uncle. "Of course, B Nanu. What’s on your mind?"

Manish took a seat on the bench beside her, his expression stern. "I’ve been wanting to talk to you about what happened with the Poddar family, Ruhi. The deceit you were involved in… it was unacceptable."

Ruhi’s face flushed with a mix of guilt and defiance. "I know what I did was wrong, B Nanu, but I had my reasons. And besides, things will cool down eventually. I’m sure I can go back to the Poddar house."

Manish’s eyes narrowed slightly. "You still don’t understand the gravity of your actions, do you? The Poddars are not a family to be trifled with. They may have been harsh, but your actions warranted their response."

Ruhi’s anger flared up. "Harsh? They humiliated me! They treated me like a criminal. But I’m willing to let go of my anger because I still want to be with Armaan. Once things settle down, I’m sure he’ll come around."Manish shook his head, his disappointment evident. "

Ruhi, you’re being delusional. You can’t just expect things to go back to the way they were. Armaan and his family have been through a lot because of you. And the Poddar elders, especially Vidya ji and Kaveri ji, have lost their trust in you."

Ruhi’s expression hardened. "I don’t care about them. They’ve always been orthodox. But I know Armaan's feelings for me can still be retrieved. He is just drowning in his guilt of wronging Abhira. I just need to be patient and wait for the right moment."

Manish sighed, clearly frustrated. "You’re not listening, Ruhi. This isn’t about waiting for the right moment. This is about understanding the consequences of your actions and taking responsibility for them. You need to move on and find your own path, not cling to the hope that you can fix things with the Poddars."

Ruhi looked away, her jaw set stubbornly. "I don’t need a lecture, B Nanu. I know what I want, and I’m going to get it."

Manish stood up, his expression a mix of anger and sadness. "You’re being foolish, Ruhi. You’re setting yourself up for more pain and disappointment. I hope you come to your senses before it’s too late."

With that, he walked away, leaving Ruhi alone with her thoughts. She watched him go, her emotions a tumultuous mix of anger, defiance, and a sliver of doubt. She couldn’t shake the feeling that she was making a mistake, but her desire to be with Armaan was too strong to ignore.

As the sun dipped lower in the sky, Ruhi closed her sketchbook and stood up, determined to prove everyone wrong. She would find a way back into the Poddar family, no matter what it took.

Apologies for the late update.

Let me know your thoughts about this part. And story is heading towards the End. I do not want to stretch this for more than 10 parts. Would likely end this in another 2-3 parts.

Edited by chinnuu_20 - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update.

Hopefully Kaveri and Ruhi will be made to face harsh consequences.

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loved the update. Kaveri, Sanjay and Ruhi must face the consequences of their actions.

Please update soon

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Loved the update,cont soon

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Can’t wait for their downfall

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Please update soon. Your story is such a sukoon as in show they always glorify ru & kv.
chinnuu_20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Part 8

It had been two weeks since Armaan and Madhav left, and the Poddar family was still reeling from their departure. Vidya had withdrawn into herself, confining herself to her room and only interacting with Manisha. The once lively house felt eerily quiet, with the weight of recent events pressing heavily on everyone's shoulders.

Kaveri, determined to maintain control, spent her days in her study, tirelessly convincing stakeholders that the Poddar firm remained strong despite Armaan's absence. She knew the family's reputation was at stake, and she couldn't afford to show any sign of weakness.
One evening, as the family gathered for dinner, Manisha and Manoj exchanged nervous glances. The table was set, and everyone began to eat in silence, the atmosphere tense. Finally, Manisha cleared her throat, breaking the quiet.

" Maa sa, we have something important to discuss," she began hesitantly, her voice trembling slightly.

Kaveri looked up from her plate, curiosity and concern etched on her face. "What is it, Manisha?"

Manoj took a deep breath, his expression earnest. "Maa sa, we've made a decision. We are leaving the family home. I've accepted a position as a senior legal consultant with an old friend's firm, and they've also offered me a partnership."

The room fell silent, the weight of his words sinking in. Kaveri's face paled, shock and disbelief washing over her. "Leaving? But... you're part of this family. How can you just walk away?"

Kajal, seated beside Kaveri, looked equally stunned. "Manoj bhai sa, bhabhi sa, are you sure about this? Is there no other way?"

Manoj nodded, his resolve unwavering. "We've thought long and hard about this. We love this family, but we need to think about our future. This opportunity will provide us with the stability and independence we've been seeking."

Kaveri's face hardened, her voice gaining a sharp edge. "Manoj, do you really think you can handle such a position on your own? You've always had the family firm to back you up. Without us, do you think you can sustain yourself as a senior legal consultant, let alone a partner?"

Manoj stiffened, hurt flashing across his face. "Maa sa, I know this is a big step. But I have to try. I need to prove to myself that I can do this."

Kaveri shook her head, her frustration evident. "You're not confident enough, Manoj. It's been overlooked till now because you were with the family firm. Out there, on your own, it's a different world. You're making a mistake."

Manisha interjected, her voice firm. "Maa sa, we've thought this through. We know it won't be easy, but we're ready for the challenge. Manoj is a talented lawyer, and he will succeed."

Manisha interjected, her voice firm and eyes burning with determination. "Maa sa, we've thought this through. We know it won't be easy, but we're ready for the challenge. Manoj is a talented lawyer, and he will succeed."

Kaveri's eyes flashed with both hurt and anger. "Manisha, you don't understand the risks. You have young children to think about. How will you manage if things don't go as planned? What about their future?"

Manisha's expression softened but remained resolute. "Maa sa, I understand your concern, but we cannot let fear dictate our lives. You and the rest of the family have always been a safety net, and we are grateful for that. But Manoj needs to step out of that shadow and prove his worth, not just to the world, but to himself."

Kaveri's voice softened but was still firm. "And what if he fails, Manisha? The world out there is not forgiving."

Manisha's eyes filled with tears, but her voice did not waver. "Maa sa, do you remember when I first came into this family? I had dreams and ambitions, but slowly, they faded as I became engulfed in the family's needs and expectations. I do not want that for Manoj. I do not want him to feel like he has to hide behind the family name to be successful. And most importantly, I do not want our children to grow up thinking that they cannot stand on their own feet."

Kaveri's face flushed with anger at Manisha's words. "How dare you, Manisha? Do you think we have suppressed you? Everything we did was for the family's good. Manoj's position in the firm was to ensure our stability and unity. You make it sound like we trapped you."

Manisha stood her ground, her voice rising slightly. "I'm not saying that you intentionally suppressed us, Maa sa. But the family's needs always took precedence over our personal ambitions. We have supported this family wholeheartedly, but now it's time for us to prioritize our own growth."

Kaveri's eyes narrowed, her frustration boiling over. "And you think leaving us is the answer? Abandoning the family that has supported you through everything? What about our reputation? What will people say?"

Manoj intervened, his voice calm but firm. "Maa sa, we are not abandoning the family. We are simply taking a step to build our own future. We will always be here for you, but we need to do this for ourselves. I need to know that I can stand on my own, that I am not just a product of the family name."

Kaveri shook her head vehemently. "This is foolishness, Manoj. You are not ready. You will fail without the support of the family. The world is harsh, and you are naive to think you can make it on your own."

Manisha's voice broke through the tension, strong and resolute. "We are ready to face the challenges, Maa sa. We have thought this through, and we are prepared for the consequences. But we cannot live our lives in fear of failure. We owe it to ourselves and our children to try."

Manisha took a deep breath, her tone now carrying a sense of finality. "And there's something else, Maa sa. The mentality of this family has always been about upholding tradition and control. But look at what has happened. Armaan, Rohith, and Madhav are gone. The family feels incomplete without them. We cannot let our children, Kaira and Aryan, reach the breaking point like Armaan did. They deserve to make their own choices about their careers and personal growth.

Kaveri's face twisted with a mix of anger and disbelief. "So, you're blaming the family for Armaan's departure? You think you can just walk away and everything will be fine?"

Manisha's voice was steady despite the rising tension. "I'm not blaming anyone, Maa sa. But we cannot continue to enforce a system that stifles individual growth. Kaira and Aryan deserve the freedom to pursue their own paths, not be confined by outdated rules and expectations. We've already lost so much. We cannot allow our children to feel trapped or unfulfilled. They need to be able to make their own decisions and grow in their own way."

Kaveri's shoulders sagged, the fight leaving her as tears welled up in her eyes. "I just don't want to see you hurt, to see you struggle. You are my children, and I want to protect you."

Manoj stepped closer, his voice gentle. "We know, Maa sa. And we love you for it. But this is something we have to do. For us. For our future. We need to break free from this cycle and give ourselves—and our children—the chance to thrive."

The room fell silent, the weight of the discussion hanging heavily in the air. Kaveri looked at Manoj and Manisha, her heart aching with a mixture of love, fear, and acceptance. Despite the pain and the uncertainty, she could see their determination and the need for change. As they embraced, the reality of the family's evolving dynamics became clear. They were taking a step towards a future where individuality and self-growth were as important as family unity.

In Bangalore, Abhira's life took on a new rhythm as she adapted to her fresh start. As a law student with only a modest amount of savings, she faced the reality of financial constraints and the challenge of building a new life from scratch. Determined to advance her career, she decided to apply for a scholarship to pursue a Master's degree at one of Bangalore's prestigious law colleges.

The financial strain was significant, and while Abhira was managing her budget carefully, the expenses of living in a new city and paying for her education were a heavy burden. Fortunately, she wasn't entirely alone in her struggle. She maintained regular contact with Madhav, who had always been supportive of her ambitions. Knowing the difficulties she faced, Madhav stepped in to help with the financial strain.

Madhav's support came as a lifeline. Understanding the importance of Abhira's educational aspirations, he offered financial assistance to help cover some of her immediate expenses. This support allowed Abhira to focus on her studies and internship without the constant stress of financial insecurity.

The first month in Bangalore was still challenging, but with Madhav's help, Abhira was able to settle into her modest paying guest accommodation more comfortably. The room was simple but sufficient, and the friendly atmosphere of the place helped ease the transition.

The first month in Bangalore was challenging. The transition from her previous life to the hustle of city living and the pressures of her new job and studies took a toll. Balancing her responsibilities was tough, and Abhira often found herself juggling between her intern position at a law firm and preparing her scholarship application. The long hours and demanding schedule left her feeling drained, but her determination never wavered.

Securing an internship at a law firm was a significant achievement. The internship not only provided her with practical experience but also offered a glimpse into the legal landscape of Bangalore. The work was demanding, involving everything from researching case law to assisting in drafting legal documents. Abhira embraced the opportunity with enthusiasm, knowing that the experience would be invaluable for her career growth.

Her days were filled with a relentless pace: mornings spent in classes, afternoons interning at the firm, and evenings dedicated to studying and preparing her scholarship application. The work was exhausting, but Abhira found a deep sense of satisfaction in her efforts. The sense of purpose and the prospect of achieving her long-term goals kept her motivated.

The financial strain of living on a tight budget was alleviated slightly by her internship, which provided a modest stipend. Abhira carefully managed her expenses, focusing on essentials and making the most of the resources available to her. The process of adjusting to a new city and a demanding schedule was daunting, but Abhira's resilience and commitment drove her forward.

As the weeks passed, Abhira began to see the fruits of her labor. She received positive feedback from her internship supervisors, which boosted her confidence and reaffirmed her decision to pursue her studies further. The scholarship application process was a success further dissipating her constraints. She started paying back Madhav much to his reluctance.

As Abhira settled into her new life in Bangalore, the whirlwind of daily responsibilities began to consume her. The relentless pace of balancing her studies, internship, and financial constraints left her little time for reflection. The hustle and bustle of the city provided a welcome distraction, and she threw herself into her work with unwavering focus. The constant demands of her schedule kept her mind occupied, allowing her to push aside her lingering heartbreak and the memories of Armaan.

However, the solitude of night brought a different reality. Once her room was quiet and the city outside had settled into a hush, Abhira found herself alone with her thoughts. In those moments of stillness, the weight of her emotions became impossible to ignore. The loneliness that had been buried beneath layers of activity began to surface.

Abhira would lie in her bed, staring at the ceiling, feeling the emptiness of her new surroundings. The quiet was a stark contrast to the busy life she led during the day, and the silence only magnified her sense of isolation. It was in these moments that she missed Armaan the most. The memories of their time together, the shared banters and broken promises, seemed to flood back with an intensity that was both painful and poignant.

Abhira had never sought out information about Armaan from Madhav or Krish. She had chosen to distance herself from the Poddar family, believing that it was the best way to move forward and heal. Madhav and Krish, in turn, respected her decision and avoided discussing the past, understanding that bringing it up might trigger painful memories for her.

Though she avoided discussing her past, the emotional weight of it lingered in her solitary moments. The memories of Armaan were bittersweet, a reminder of a chapter that had profoundly shaped her life. Yet, she was determined to carve out a new path for herself. She concentrated on her career, driven by the desire to make her mother proud and achieve her personal goals.

Abhira was also committed to repaying the loan she owed Armaan. It was a matter of principle and responsibility for her. She worked diligently, making every effort to honor her commitment, and the prospect of clearing this debt was an important part of her journey towards self-sufficiency and independence. Leasing the resort in Mussoorie to a humble hotelier added a steady source of income to Abhira's finances and also served as a touching tribute to her mother. The connection to the resort brought back cherished memories and provided a comforting link to her past, helping her feel grounded as she continued to build her future.

As she navigated her new life, Abhira remained focused on her aspirations. The challenges were many, but she faced them with resilience and determination. The loneliness and heartache were part of her journey, but they did not define her. Instead, she channeled her energy into her studies and career, striving to create a future that would make her proud and fulfill the dreams she once shared with her mother.

Edited by chinnuu_20 - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It is wonderful to read about Abhiras solo journey. I look forward to reading more.

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

loving the solo journey of her, her struggles.

Do tag me.

Take care.