Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrsasfandyarali thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I remember you from KZK days, remember me? Hi, I am Briti.

Plotwise AbhiMaan makes sense to me always, but chemistry omg it peaked for me with Ro and Sam.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: mrsasfandyarali

I remember you from KZK days, remember me? Hi, I am Briti.

Plotwise AbhiMaan makes sense to me always, but chemistry omg it peaked for me with Ro and Sam.

Hi Briti :)

If course i remember you dear! ❤️

Am Samridhii fan❤️

I am the fan of them both. Hehe. So good to see you here.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I agree before him I was only seeing the show here and there bits for sam and only her scenes

But he makes me root for armaan and Abhimaan both ... Good acting and good screen presence ...

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I got hooked on to the show watching few clips. I liked Ab character as it was different from typical FL characters (well portrayed by Sam that i even did a quick run through of Savi ki Savaari as well) and was intrigued by Armaan character as I love layered character. There is always this curiosity as to what make them tick.

And i am so happy that Rohit came on board to play Armaan character ( I had not seen his previous works). The way he nailed the various shades of Armaan in the divorce track, marriage track but most importantly in the last few weeks in the post marriage track is truly appreciable. Love the way he emotes through his eyes, his amazing screen presence, control over the various sequences and chemistry with other actors( especially Sam/ Anita Maam/ Siddarth Vasudevan) . He seem to be a good co star off screen too based on other actors ivs. I like to watch his ivs also because he mostly give a balanced perspective not just from his character perspective and many a times give credit to the extended team also. It is no small feat to pick up a character mid way and make it your own.

Rohit makes you root more for that vulnerable boy who was brought into the PH, was made to daily feel that what he was entitled to was nothing but ehsaans that he has to repay with his life, was forced to hide his tears and take the insults, made to feel like an outsider in his own large family, and was bellitled every now and then and held responsible for both his mothers death as well as his parents unhappy marriage. And make you applaud each time he take a stand in front of his family and for each of his wins even those that are seemingly small for a regular person.

I love the Abhimaan scenes and the great chemistry that Rohit - Sam shares.

Last his good looks, green eyes and the way he can carry all different looks 🥰

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Rishabal693 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I had started watching this show when the replacement news had come out just out of inquisitiveness. The first post that I saw on this forum was "RP is miscasted as Armaan." I didn't know any of RP's or others previous shows but somehow I really wanted (and still want) the show to work in RP's favor considering the situation around the replacement situation at the time. The unwarranted hate that he was getting here, on X and reddit for being 'stone faced' and not having any chemistry with Sam in comparison to the previous, it was disheartening. It made me develop a soft spot for him in my heart and give this show a chance with an open mind. Because of the change, I also caught up with the previous episodes to get some grasp on the narrative which I did like too. I think it was the change in characterisation of Armaan rather than the actor himself that made people dislike the actor as well as the character. It wasn't easy for both Rohit as well as Sam to build everything from scratch. I was completely taken aback when I saw a clip of RP acting the heck out as a Jilted lover during the divorce track and his angsty chemistry with Sam really outshone (especially after loosing those godforsaken glasses). Everything post that he has only climbed upwards and impressed people with his excellent acting skills. I still cannot forget his drunk confrontation with a veteran actor like Anitaji, where I was absolutely gobsmacked on how can an actor be this good. He has really went above and beyond to understand Armaan as a character and I am Soo glad that he persisted and worked extremely hard to bring his own nuances to this character. Also , since 8 years I have not actively obsessed over a ship as I am now with Abhimaan only because of RP and Sam's excellent portrayal and their chemistry which has been electrifying to say the least. Thank you for making this positive post , it makes me immensely happy to see others appreciate RP as his recent fan.

Please honey that Miscast post triggered me so bad, part reason why I quit visiting this forum altogether. Oh how the tables have turned and Ro won over the neutral audience. I had to make this post to appreciate the phenomenally talented man that he is, and partly a bit more selfishly to gloat over his finesse as an actor.

Edited by mrsasfandyarali - 2 months ago

Absolutely.

Word Count: 1

You have mirrored everything I wanted to convey in a far more detailed manner, the only difference being I am a fan of his since long.

Edited by mrsasfandyarali - 2 months ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Can we have a proper AT for Armaan sa aka RP?? Does he not deserve this. he breathe life into the character and it is always refreshing to watch him. Samriddhi has her own and i think Rohit deserves to have one. I dont know if his fans are present here in this forum. But I have become one watching Rishta and watched his Dhadkan all episodes in like three days....

HE is an AWESOME ACTOR!!!!smiley27smiley27