Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Can we have a proper AT for Armaan sa aka RP?? Does he not deserve this. he breathe life into the character and it is always refreshing to watch him. Samriddhi has her own and i think Rohit deserves to have one. I dont know if his fans are present here in this forum. But I have become one watching Rishta and watched his Dhadkan all episodes in like three days....

HE is an AWESOME ACTOR!!!!smiley27smiley27

Rohit is so good at acting, he breathes life into Armaan , he definitely deserves a separate AT for himself

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Rohit deserves applause for being such a versatile actor. From nailing a negative lead role in Udaariyan to angry young guy, vulnerable man, loverboy to the character with past baggage. Rohit made Armaan's scenes worth watching.

and who can forget the narcissist Dr Vikrant Saxena.... He was mind blowing in that role

Khayali_pulao thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: mrsasfandyarali

I remember you from KZK days, remember me? Hi, I am Briti.

Plotwise AbhiMaan makes sense to me always, but chemistry omg it peaked for me with Ro and Sam.

@bold.... hai nasmiley42 kya kamaal ke lag rahe dono. they complement each other so well. Their scenes mostly are a repeat watch.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rishabal693

I had started watching this show when the replacement news had come out just out of inquisitiveness. The first post that I saw on this forum was "RP is miscasted as Armaan." I didn't know any of RP's or others previous shows but somehow I really wanted (and still want) the show to work in RP's favor considering the situation around the replacement situation at the time. The unwarranted hate that he was getting here, on X and reddit for being 'stone faced' and not having any chemistry with Sam in comparison to the previous, it was disheartening. It made me develop a soft spot for him in my heart and give this show a chance with an open mind. Because of the change, I also caught up with the previous episodes to get some grasp on the narrative which I did like too. I think it was the change in characterisation of Armaan rather than the actor himself that made people dislike the actor as well as the character. It wasn't easy for both Rohit as well as Sam to build everything from scratch.I was completely taken aback when I saw a clip of RP acting the heck out as a Jilted lover during thedivorce track and his angsty chemistry with Sam really outshone (especially after loosing those godforsaken glasses). Everything post that he has only climbed upwards and impressed people with his excellent acting skills. I still cannot forget his drunk confrontation with a veteran actor like Anitaji, where I was absolutely gobsmacked on how can an actor be this good. He has really went above and beyond to understand Armaan as a character and I am Soo glad that he persisted and worked extremely hard to bring his own nuances to this character. Also , since 8 years I have not actively obsessed over a ship as I am now with Abhimaan only because of RP and Sam's excellent portrayal and their chemistry which has been electrifying to say the least. Thank you for making this positive post , it makes me immensely happy to see others appreciate RP as his recent fan.

Hey nice write up about RP!!! he absolutely owns this role. I used to watch the show highlights that would come on insta but after RP came in from the holi episode, i kinda did not continue with the show not because i did not like RP but somehow could not continue the shop. I started watching again from that epsiode where he broke his marriage with Ruhi realising his love for Abhira and went back to watch and man!!!! this guy had rocked every episode. I wanted more.....

@bold.... this confrontation scene and realisation, actually lessened the hatred for him with majority audience who were in support of the previous actor. People started recognising him and appreciating and accepting him as Armaan.

That rain sequence after his confession of love to Abhira with ghum BGM peaked the chemistry. I dont know what it will be like if the real romance happens. His finger on her lips and the closeness with foreheads touching....smiley43smiley43I forgot if there was even someone who played the role previously.

RP has become such a sweetheart for me with soft look, refreshing looks and eyes ki baat toh nahi karni hai kyunki mein doob jaaoongismiley42