mrsasfandyarali thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Rohit Purohit is fabulous as Armaan Poddar the nuances and subtlety he adds onscreen makes the character humane though flawed. If not for his authentic portrayal and love for AbhiMaan, I would have given up on the character and ship long back. He pulls off the vibes of an established, enigmatic advocate with equal finesse, as he brings out the vulnerability and softer side of the character. Thanks to him, I fell for our Armaan Sa.

Edited by mrsasfandyarali - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He has really got into the skin of Armaan.

I didn't think he'd be so good when he started off.

But he's really been remarkable. Lives and breathes the character like Sam does with Abhira.

He makes Armaan look vulnerable and thats a win.

Yes Totally agree Rohit is fabulous 👌 actor ,

he has an advantage of having that kind of eyes which reminds me of ocean ...His eyes hues changes with emotions smiley42

He is really playing Arman to perfection

When Arman was clueless about Ab's love , he irritated viewers, when he was acting as Dadi's agent 🙄 he angered us, now when he repent he is stealing the show with pain and heart break !

He is indeed setting the screen on 🔥....real treat to watch .

He is tremendous, he makes Armaan seem a real, breathing human being, like Samridhii does with Abhira and their chemistry together is sparkling.

ABSOLUTELY. ABSOLUTELY. ABSOLUTELY.

People were not kind to him on social media, though the backlash he received was on the lesser side of the spectrum as compared to a lot of actors, but still he was age shamed, voice shamed, even was called a r@pist and villainous looking guy, which broke my heart, but him proving naysayers wrong is the biggest win for me as a fan who had faith in his ability. So pleased to see him acing it as Advocate Armaan Poddar.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I am watching this show only for Rohit ..even when the writing has been terrible, he’s been able to make the audience connect with Armaan ..and that is no mean feat ..when the writers have used him as a scapegoat, he’s still managed to deliver with sincerity, trying to find ways to make the audience look beyond what they’re seeing to try and understand what makes the man tick ..more power to you, Rohit Purohit !!

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago

Absolutely this!!!

Rohit deserves applause for being such a versatile actor. From nailing a negative lead role in Udaariyan to angry young guy, vulnerable man, loverboy to the character with past baggage. Rohit made Armaan's scenes worth watching.

Exactly. Our talented man.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Hi :)

I love Rohit Purohit as Armaan,

I also am fond of armaan, have soft corner for him. But am more of a solo Abhira fan, and don't support AbhiMaan from the storyline point of view, though chemistry wise AbhiMaan are fab smiley27