Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

this is not a completely accurate narrative ..Armaan went there to help them and Yuvraj turned on him..Akshara realized that a life would be lost only because he was trying to save her and her daughter .:.she acted instinctively ..so she was merely protecting someone who was in danger because he was trying to shield her and her daughter ..the argument can be why did Armaan even bother to go there ..but that is the story ..and if we give credit to Akshara for saving Armaan, then we would have to blame her/ Abhira for that guest dying while trying to protect them..

I think Abhira herself rejected this narrative saying that she was distraught and that it wasn’t really true that he killed her mom or whatever

Abhira rejected, but armaan himself & dadi believes it's on armaansmiley17

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Joining Phufasa team for today smiley40

He is the star of today's episode smiley42

Got IR done and rid of behna cringe in one day, literally smartest person.smiley32

yes he saved us.. even more than vidyas screeching .I couldn’t tolerate Ruhi sugary fakeness of love for abhira… glad Ruhis love for abhira is over now..😂.. even real biological sisters don’t show as much love as Ruhi and abhira were showing for each other..😂
Edited by Indira1211 - 10 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes but they are all baseless blames..just like what akshara got..

Wohi toh as per this show..

Armaan pe apni maa & saasu maa ka blame & akshara pe behen & jiju ka blame.

Perfect matchsmiley20

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Wohi toh as per this show..

Armaan pe apni maa & saasu maa ka blame & akshara pe behen & jiju ka blame.

Perfect matchsmiley20

yes Armaan is the akshu of this Gen … even the way the family treat him..☹️
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I so excited to skip this entire tracksmiley42 Jab ghar se nikale dono ko ya Abhira akele bhaage tab mujhe tag kardenasmiley27

mujhe bhi...tab tak nahi dekhungi mein.....😁😁😁
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

this is not a completely accurate narrative ..Armaan went there to help them and Yuvraj turned on him..Akshara realized that a life would be lost only because he was trying to save her and her daughter .:.she acted instinctively ..so she was merely protecting someone who was in danger because he was trying to shield her and her daughter ..the argument can be why did Armaan even bother to go there ..but that is the story ..and if we give credit to Akshara for saving Armaan, then we would have to blame her/ Abhira for that guest dying while trying to protect them..

I think Abhira herself rejected this narrative saying that she was distraught and that it wasn’t really true that he killed her mom or whatever

It's true Ar is not at all responsible for Ak's death, it was a tragedy. Infact Ab is safe only because of Ar, otherwise Ak bhi jaati and Ab bhi.

But still Ak showed courage and saved Ar as he was helping them only.

Ab too said once my mother died because of you but later apologised.......

Poor Ar gets blame for everything.......

But jo bhi reason ho Ak ne Vidya ke sautele bete ko bachaya h, to praise naa kare atleast decent behaviour kar sakti h Ab ke saath, infact Ab ne bhi Madhav, Vidya ko bachaya h. But yahan to Ar ke sath hi decent behaviour nahi hota, Ab ke saath kahan hoga.

Edited by Drna7 - 10 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sajini235

bold - yes, she did. She never directly accused him for her mother's death, also whenever she aaid something like I wish you never came to mussorie that day, she immediately apologized.

Actually that's the point. Abhira doesn't accuse armaan for akshara's death, but thinks yuvraj is her mother's murder which is justified. Ruhi blaming abhira is completely ridiculous...she was not even born that time. If she is not holding grudges against abhir then why abhira... Can understand if she says seeing abhira triggers her (which is also nonsense) but she can't blame abhira for what happened years ago...

all the death blames akshara got from,Ruhi, Arohi and goenkas were ridiculous.. Sirat fell down the stairs…Neil was murdered by human traffickers while trying to save girls and Arohi was bumped by the car and she fell on a rock and hit her head… and Ruhi started the chain of events that lead to arohis death,.but still it was a tragic accident. Anyway I hope all is cleared in this track. And aksharas soul,can RIP.. she didn’t have a happy life with all these Blames..only time she was happy was in her marriage with abhinav and then the 22 years she lived with her daughter abhira,.☹️

all the death blames akshara got from,Ruhi, Arohi and goenkas were ridiculous.. Sirat fell down the stairs…Neil was murdered by human traffickers while trying to save girls and Arohi was bumped by the car and she fell on a rock and hit her head… and Ruhi started the chain of events that lead to arohis death,.but still it was a tragic accident. Anyway I hope all is cleared in this track. And aksharas soul,can RIP.. she didn’t have a happy life with all these Blames..only time she was happy was in her marriage with abhinav and then the 22 years she lived with her daughter abhira,.☹️

Woh toh betu and his biological dad were killed in landslide, which is a natural calamity otherwise iska blame bhi akshu pe hi aana thaasmiley6

it’s such a relief..to see that fake sugary sweetness between Ruhi and abhira ..made me want to throw up 🤢.

Because of that I didn't watched yesterday and today's episode.
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Edited by AnashqU - 10 days ago

Word Count: 0