Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Haan.. Akshara's blame is also on armaan.. I forgot thatsmiley36.

yes but they are all baseless blames..just like what akshara got..
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

the scariest part of the upcoming track is the possibility of watching Ruhi and Vidya screech, scream and cry in the most headache inducing way smiley24. Will it kill someone to tell these actors to tone the f down.

that’s the worst part..it’s unbearable watching those 2 characters onscreen 🙄
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Krish can’t do anything but I hope Dadisa does 🥲 Manisha has been trying but there’s nothing much she can do

I really do not know what they are even supposed to do in this specific situation. It is meant to be the responsibility of the Goenkas, but they are literally of zero use smiley39

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

this is not a completely accurate narrative ..Armaan went there to help them and Yuvraj turned on him..Akshara realized that a life would be lost only because he was trying to save her and her daughter .:.she acted instinctively ..so she was merely protecting someone who was in danger because he was trying to shield her and her daughter ..the argument can be why did Armaan even bother to go there ..but that is the story ..and if we give credit to Akshara for saving Armaan, then we would have to blame her/ Abhira for that guest dying while trying to protect them..

I think Abhira herself rejected this narrative saying that she was distraught and that it wasn’t really true that he killed her mom or whatever

The point is not that he killed Akshu, the point is that she died trying to save him. Armaan is alive because the woman jumped in front of him and took the bullet. It was entirely Akshu’s prerogative but Vidya being thankless about her saving her son’s life just bc she hates Abhira is bullshit.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I watch only when theirs good drama mixed with bezzati otherwise nope smiley36

AAA is delaying the courtroom drama with Babuwa, RSR and Anjali smiley38

I enjoyed jhanak last night,.because she told everyone off..she trashed anirudhs father and mother and pointed the tishul, at the mother 😂
Fortnight thumbnail
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

this is not a completely accurate narrative ..Armaan went there to help them and Yuvraj turned on him..Akshara realized that a life would be lost only because he was trying to save her and her daughter .:.she acted instinctively ..so she was merely protecting someone who was in danger because he was trying to shield her and her daughter ..the argument can be why did Armaan even bother to go there ..but that is the story ..and if we give credit to Akshara for saving Armaan, then we would have to blame her/ Abhira for that guest dying while trying to protect them..

I think Abhira herself rejected this narrative saying that she was distraught and that it wasn’t really true that he killed her mom or whatever

bold - yes, she did. She never directly accused him for her mother's death, also whenever she aaid something like I wish you never came to mussorie that day, she immediately apologized.

Actually that's the point. Abhira doesn't accuse armaan for akshara's death, but thinks yuvraj is her mother's murder which is justified. Ruhi blaming abhira is completely ridiculous...she was not even born that time. If she is not holding grudges against abhir then why abhira... Can understand if she says seeing abhira triggers her (which is also nonsense) but she can't blame abhira for what happened years ago...

Edited by Sajini235 - 10 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

I saw few clips here and there to check what hype about AAA, and there everyone is so unhinged.smiley36

Weird zoom in-out, over expressions and random shoutingsmiley37

I saw on insta tarak mehta actor is entering AAA so it means more drama incoming as they are hiring first senior hindi tv star.

AAA is shot like an old 80s Bollywood movie with loud music and echoing voices 😂😂
Fortnight thumbnail

I so excited to skip this entire tracksmiley42 Jab ghar se nikale dono ko ya Abhira akele bhaage tab mujhe tag kardenasmiley27