Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

Hawwwww.........Abhira ne apni bff se relationship issue discuss kar liye..mujhe laga sirf Armaan hi acchi Sachi jaap kar raha hai.Lekin thik hai Abhira kar sakti hai, no judgement.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 10 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Hawwwww.........Abhira ne apni bff se relationship issue discuss kar liye..mujhe laga sirf Armaan hi acchi Sachi jaap kar raha hai.Lekin thik hai Abhira kar sakti hai, no judgement.

Mere liye to dono pati patni ek no. ke gadhe h, ek-ek chamaat dono ko milna chahiye. smiley7

Ek din mein hi Ab ka saara behnapa nikal gaya vaise bhismiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Mere liye to dono pati patni ek no. ke gadhe h, ek-ek chamaat dono ko milna chahiye. smiley7

it’s such a relief..to see that fake sugary sweetness between Ruhi and abhira ..made me want to throw up 🤢.
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

But why is vidya so worried for armaan?? Poddars especially dadi accuse him as the reason for shivani's death, then madhav ke hospitalization ke time pe bhi blame armaan pe shift kar rahi thi dadi & there were few more. Full list dadi ke paas hain.

armaan so far has 2 death blames…akshara and shivani..maybe there will be more this Gen 🙄..then next Gen his Daughter will have to clear his name as well, 🤦🏻‍♀️. Anyway hope abhira clears her moms name soon.
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

if they actually show this, I swear I’ll start watching the show again

Haww.... Never realized you were waiting for Shivani track to see PMJ in his romantic avatar again... MaYa angst and romance mein pyaare pappa impressed you that much? smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

armaan so far has 2 death blames…akshara and shivani..maybe there will be more this Gen 🙄..then next Gen his Daughter will have to clear his name as well, 🤦🏻‍♀️. Anyway hope abhira clears her moms name soon.

Haan.. Akshara's blame is also on armaan.. I forgot thatsmiley36.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

this is not a completely accurate narrative ..Armaan went there to help them and Yuvraj turned on him..Akshara realized that a life would be lost only because he was trying to save her and her daughter .:.she acted instinctively ..so she was merely protecting someone who was in danger because he was trying to shield her and her daughter ..the argument can be why did Armaan even bother to go there ..but that is the story ..and if we give credit to Akshara for saving Armaan, then we would have to blame her/ Abhira for that guest dying while trying to protect them..

I think Abhira herself rejected this narrative saying that she was distraught and that it wasn’t really true that he killed her mom or whatever

Edited by sharadrocks - 10 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

@bold: Keeping fingers crossed for this, we might be served behena angst as well with all these fbs again.. You never knowsmiley36

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

the scariest part of the upcoming track is the possibility of watching Ruhi and Vidya screech, scream and cry in the most headache inducing way smiley24. Will it kill someone to tell these actors to tone the f down.

Krish can’t do anything but I hope Dadisa does 🥲 Manisha has been trying but there’s nothing much she can do
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I can handle everything about IR track except abhira begging infront of ruhi and abhira believing accusions against her mother, giving up to clear her name....