Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

So Vidya Balan is Avni from Og Bb? I mean the lifting of the throne is basically the one where she lifts the bed😅

Ghana nostalgia vibe aane waala hai from 1.

It looks like if Bengalis made halloween their most prominent festival, with the bats, dark sky and the durgashtmi vibes

Tripti will basically do what Kiara did last time, ✨music video✨ (and maybe introduced Rooh Baba to the palace)

It does look like an ITV horror show where a dead queen(?) curses an usurper and then generations later the next queen in line gets possessed to harm her generation (edit: which, now that I think of it, was actually similar to a Tapsee and Vijal Sethupati movie😅)

At least in this case they're copying a Tamil movie. BB2 was a literal lift from another Bollywood movie, KSG and Bips starrer Alone. They literally stole the entire idea and replanted it in BB2 and it made BB2 a hit. Alone was a stupid movie, but I can't believe it's copy was so hit.

Might still watch this one. It has Vidya!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

So happy to see Vidya! We are in dire need of talent when it comes to actresses. It’s clearly going to be her show.

Kartik looks so handsome and let’s see what Tripti does in this one.

Didn’t see Madhuri? Is she a special appearance or something ?

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wtfff what have they done to vidya

😪

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

At least in this case they're copying a Tamil movie. BB2 was a literal lift from another Bollywood movie, KSG and Bips starrer Alone. They literally stole the entire idea and replanted it in BB2 and it made BB2 a hit. Alone was a stupid movie, but I can't believe it's copy was so hit.

Might still watch this one. It has Vidya!

I was theorizing the plot, maybe aisa naa ho, but there was some voiceover about the throne, so I might be right... I wonder who that was, I don't think Tabu, shaayad Vidya thi🤔

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 days ago

Can’t feel anything without Akshay, Paresh Rawal and Vidya together. smiley18

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Wtfff what have they done to vidya

😪

Could this be a case of them priming her? smiley4

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I was theorizing the plot, maybe aisa naa ho, but there was some voiceover about the throne, so I might be right... I wonder who that was, I don't think Tabu, shaayad Vidya thi🤔

I know. I just meant if what you're saying is right then at least it's a Tamil movie not just another Hindi movie. smiley37

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Karthik ‘s horrible acting and rabbit teeth are the only things that can pull this thing down. He is like a sour spot.smiley26

Edited by e1t53e - 10 days ago