Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

So-So thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 days ago

100% agree! At first she was beautifully dressed in Rajput style and wore heavy jewellery, later the clothes were kind of pieced together without any style

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

About clothing I concurr. Her initial looks were the best!! Especially the low dupatta and up-sleeved choli she used. The makeup was also a bold one unlike it faded with time.

What I got from the second phase, her return to Agra was considered a point where she became fully of Agra so she started wearing light netted lehengas showing how she now feel comfortable in Agra to dress lightly, which I can compare to her initial days Amer look where she was lightly dress. What blunder was that she wasn't given clothes or lipstick matching with her skintone. Her stylist never cared that.

The less I say about after first leap to ending looks

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Jodha's best look was her wedding look. Paridhi looked ethereal in that look. I was surprised that they didn't go red lehenga fully for her bridal look which was the norm but the orange bridal lehenga was so beautiful and she looked so so beautiful..what to say 😍.

Even her look at Sukanya's wedding was so so pretty

MideOfTheShadow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: So-So

It was definitely childish. The reaction of a little defiant child who doesn't get what he wants! Jealousy is not an issue, it was certainly the order of the day in a harem. But after so many years, as Khaas Begum, she should have accepted it with dignity and not humiliated herself like that.

The writers came up with this rubbish. In the end, I only skimmed through many episodes. The opening credits always point out that this series does not claim to be a historical series. Nevertheless, it is about historical figures. There were also protests from the Rajputs of Rajasthan when the series was first broadcast because of distorting historical facts.

not even the disclaimer is good enough of an excuse for the circus they made of the characters. I feel like they should have ended the series at the birth of Salim, done an epilogue episode or something of the sort. it was one messy hell towards the end of the serial post-Salim.

MideOfTheShadow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

weirdly enough, I’d take Sharifuddin being a cheat over him being a wife beater. it does not help that he’s shown to be lusting after Jodha like the rancid dog he is

Edited by MideOfTheShadow - 15 days ago
Blacktulip thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Blacktulip thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Blacktulip thumbnail

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Loved the vm. Pls can you make vm on song 'sajana, jude jo tere khwaab se' from movie I Me aur Main' for akdha. 😊

Blacktulip thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago