Akdha OS ~ || The Best Morning, from Jalal's POV ||

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: a month ago

“Hey Manmohana…Hey Manmohana..”

Jalal could hear the faint voice of Jodha's arti in his languid state. The sound of her pleasant voice was making him smile in his drowsy state. He didn't want to open his eyes lest the dream broke and he had to face the harsh reality, reality that he and his Jodha begum weren't together in a room.

From the time he had fallen in love with the Rajvanshi Begum of his, he had dreamt of such serene mornings where his eyes would open hearing the soothing and pleasant voice of Jodha. Alas! This could only happen in dreams of his for the time being though!!

“Hey Ratnakar…Krishna Murari…”

He could hear the lyrics now clearly and it didn't feel like a dream to him anymore. Was he dreaming or was he in her room?? But how, wasn't he in Ruqaiyya's room last night? His eyes sprang open only to be opposed by morning sunlight. His eyes stung, his head was feeling heavy as if he were struck with some heavy object. He groaned a bit, before he felt something different on his body too, the blanket wasn't the ones used in their rooms, it had mirror work done. Finally he came into senses and the first thing he noticed was his Jodha begum doing aarti of her Kanha and was immersed in the praise of Lord.

A sight to behold!!!- a sight he wanted to watch every morning throughout his entire life. He smiled broadly not caring the state in which he was and was engrossed in watching his Begum! Her open wet hair, no jewelry state, all were making him crazy in the early hours of morning, something he could watch forever.

Suddenly, realization dawned upon him, he was in Jodha begum's room, sleeping on her bed while he was supposed to be in Ruqaiyya's room! He tried to remember how he ended up here, he forced his brain to remember but ended up with an excruciating headache.

“Ahhh…” he screamed a bit before he gave his brain a bit of relaxation. Was he sleepwalking last night? How did he end up here? As he was submerged in thoughts, he heard the clinking of bangles of his begum. Rising his eyes, he could see his Jodha begum standing there with a glass of water, she was smiling mysteriously as if she were in some assurance or peace,something he couldn't decipher.

He woke up hurried from the bed, ignoring the glass of water which was presented to him. Hurriedly, he got out of the bed but he was stopped by his begum as she held his hands.

He was surprised by the act of hers, as this was an addition to the surprising events happening since morning. He still couldn't understand how he ended up here, in her room and now she's not letting him go, her face not leaving that weird smile .

“Hume jaane dijiye Jodha Begum. Hume apni din ki shuruwaat karni hai..” he requested his Rajvanshi begum to leave as he needed some alone time to clarify all the events happening since morning, everything looked so puzzled for him.

“Suprabhat Shehenshah. Hume pata hai aapko apni din ki shuruwaat karni hai parantu aise abastha mein aapko hum jane nahi denge. Ye jal pee lijiye aur thoda apna muh dho lijiye. Phir aap jaa sakte hai..” his favourite begum requested him earnestly.

Jalal was dehydrated. And he knew the reason well. He drank too much wine last night in Ruqaiyya's room and now his head was also in pain. He needed a massage. But he couldn't accept in front of Jodha begum as all the events of past nights dawned upon him. The fact that someone other than him kept his hands on his begum's shoulder was eating him inside but he couldn't gather courage to ask her questions. He jerked off his hands, though he stood there still.

“Kal raat aapne kadachit adhik madira paan karlia hoga, aap humare kaksh mein ardh ratri ko aaye the. Aap humse kuch puch rahe the Shehenshah. Kya jana hai aapko?” He could hear Jodha asking him questions.

Though Jalal really wanted to confront Jodha about the incident and use the opportunity fully, he kept silent. The morning was too beautiful for him to spoil it with unnecessary suspicions. He didn't want to deal with a heartbreak early in the morning when he had the best morning of his life.

“Kuch nahi. Nashe mein humne shayad kuch ulta seedha boldia.” He ignored the topic and went for the glass of water kept behind Jodha begum, feeling defeated due to suspicion and dehydration also.

As he went closer to Jodha begum, he saw something which he never expected, the changes of colour of her cheeks, as if she were ready to acknowledge his touch, there was no resistance from her side, no stopping as if she had accepted him in every possible way. He could feel she was disappointed that he went for the glass of water not her, again a surprise for her.

He left the room silently, bewildered at the developments he felt from the morning, keeping his blushing begum at her state. A small smile carved into his face having realized that he had the best morning of his life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

Thus is sweet smiley27

Please.write more on them.

AninditaB thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Thanks. I am working on another one

So-So thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 28 days ago

You've described his POV so well 🥰. Look forward to reading more

AninditaB thumbnail

Thank you so much ☺️. I love this particular episode a lot

So-So thumbnail

Both suffer, but don't know how to fix it 😊

AninditaB thumbnail

Yeah Jalal in the fear of coming as suspicious husband who doesn't trust his wife as he was already guilty of doing it during fake pregnancy track and Jodha due to vachan. But what caught me at that episode was first of all Jalal's physical attraction or foot fetish towards her in drunken state as in normal state they even fear to touch their fingers smiley36. And Jodha's restlessness due to the fact that she can't share her husband and doesn't know the reason.

After watching the scene, that day suddenly caught my eyes that Jodha was kind of satisfied and contented that Jalal was with her that night not with Ruqaiyya. Previously Jodha would have made a fuss or might have sent Jalal back to his room or inform Ruqaiyya but she didn't do any of this. Instead she was kind of blushing when Moti teased her next mornings and having a sly smile when she watched Ruqaiyya's shocked face as if conveying that how much she yapped Jalal is hers, at the end he came to Jodha. Jalal was definitely surprised but again wasn't shocked, he kind of accepted it.

So-So thumbnail

He longed to touch her 😊. The scene when they were sitting in the garden and their fingers accidentally touched... He had long since fallen for her. He was delighted and she hastily pulled her hand away. Or when he came into her room after Tansen's music performance. He confessed his feelings to her and romanced her... She pushed him.

Yes, she had no problem with Jalal spending the night in her bed. She also had fallen for him. She couldn't or wouldn't admit her love for him. Her pride wouldn't allow it. It was a bitter defeat for Ruqaiyya. She tried to make Jodha jealous and show her haq over him and he was in Jodha's bed! He was surprised, but it didn't seem to bother him. He was worried that he had confessed in his drunken state. He feared further rejection from her. Both were caught up in their respective reasons for their behavior. They both had any trust in each other.

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: So-So

He longed to touch her 😊. The scene when they were sitting in the garden and their fingers accidentally touched... He had long since fallen for her. He was delighted and she hastily pulled her hand away. Or when he came into her room after Tansen's music performance. He confessed his feelings to her and romanced her... She pushed him.

Yes, she had no problem with Jalal spending the night in her bed. She also had fallen for him. She couldn't or wouldn't admit her love for him. Her pride wouldn't allow it. It was a bitter defeat for Ruqaiyya. She tried to make Jodha jealous and show her haq over him and he was in Jodha's bed! He was surprised, but it didn't seem to bother him. He was worried that he had confessed in his drunken state. He feared further rejection from her. Both were caught up in their respective reasons for their behavior. They both had any trust in each other.

Tansen's episode was really really special because before that and after the stormy night when he was pulled towards her and all the stuffs happened, there was no scene indicating the attraction between them. It was a surprise for me at least to see at what extent he can think of their relationship and was ready to consummate. And the episode you mentioned, uff I love the whole setting especial before that Moti confronted Jodha about her feelings and Jalal was discussing with Mirza about how to approach. Mirza's answer terrified him and then he was cautious again smiley36.

I would have to give it to Moti for handling Jodha and confronting her otherwise I don't think so she would have accepted her feelings easily as you said her pride somewhere stopping her, how she fell for someone she hated.

Jalal actually confessed he liked her that night but I am in confusion if it registered to Jodha's brain but I always love how she showed Ruqaiyya her place in that scene.

So-So thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Tansen's episode was really really special because before that and after the stormy night when he was pulled towards her and all the stuffs happened, there was no scene indicating the attraction between them. It was a surprise for me at least to see at what extent he can think of their relationship and was ready to consummate. And the episode you mentioned, uff I love the whole setting especial before that Moti confronted Jodha about her feelings and Jalal was discussing with Mirza about how to approach. Mirza's answer terrified him and then he was cautious again smiley36.

I would have to give it to Moti for handling Jodha and confronting her otherwise I don't think so she would have accepted her feelings easily as you said her pride somewhere stopping her, how she fell for someone she hated.

Jalal actually confessed he liked her that night but I am in confusion if it registered to Jodha's brain but I always love how she showed Ruqaiyya her place in that scene.

From time to time there were small hints in his behaviour that he was attracted to her. I think his hatred began to crumble after her suicide attempt. He explained to a stunned Maham Anga that she was in a disturbed state of mind for certain reasons and that he and Jodha were in the same boat. Only Maham Anga realized that something was slowly happening between them. That's what she feared the most! He was attracted to Jodha from the first moment he saw her. He wanted her so badly. Her killing his soldiers and her pride and stubbornness fuelled his hatred for her. They were equal in their ego. But deep in his heart, which he claimed he didn't have, was love.

Moti always tried to get her to accept her feelings. She had recognized exactly what was going on inside her. But Jodha's pride was too great. I liked how Jodha always put Ruqaiyya to shame with her calm demeanor. She never got loud and abusive during this time. Ruqaiyya was far too absorbed in herself and her position to notice what was going on.

I guess Jodha's brain had registered it. She had no problem with him sleeping in her bed and made a contented impression. It seemed a little like she was disappointed that he only reached for the glass smiley36