Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MideOfTheShadow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: So-So

You're right. I was totally annoyed by this attempt to discredit Jodha in her jealousy without thinking of the repercussions on the Mughal Sultanate! That was the icing on the cake! She only humiliated herself. I enjoyed every second of the angry Jodha and the well deserved slap 😁.

As you say, unfortunately there are no to less records of Ruqaiya and the other women of his harem in Akbar's reign.

it is a very unfortunate fact. that and the fact that Mariam-uz-Zamani's real name is being left to be guessed by historians and archeologists đŸĨ˛â˜šī¸

the slap Jodha gave Ruqaiya at the reveal was so cathartic and yes, it was so dumb of her (and the creatives who write this) to sabotage the spice trade especially when there was so much at stake. it was childish at best, especially for a character who is supposed to be in her 40s at most. not to mention that her actions could have cost Jalal's life as well.

to be honest, I blame the writers for this f*ckery. I have no issues with the jealousy and all that because to reiterate, something like this is as realistic as it is given the context but what happened to the character arc? I also understand taking artistic liberties but these are historical figures, not fictional characters. I also agree that the later part of the serial was unbearable to watch, in fact, I found myself skipping so many episodes.

MideOfTheShadow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blacktulip

Exactly, the track of the twins sharing , salim as a child and even benazir track portrayed her as a spineless woman, gone was the fiery princess who stood up for her dignity , I liked the track of the separation more than benazir track to be honest .. people here wrote better tracks than the script writers with more logical character development and sentiments .

the twin-sharing track was one of the most idiotic ideas the CVs would ever propose and the fact that they made Jodha accept that made me want to die inside. the Benazir track was also painful to watch but what was more painful was the fact that Jodha easily forgave Jalal thereafter. I wanted her to bear a bit of a grudge (especially when he did not apologize, or did he?) against him with all the humiliation he put her through.

the separation track did redeem her character in my opinion as well.

Blacktulip thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Blacktulip thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Blacktulip thumbnail

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 days ago

Will watch and comment soon smiley27

AninditaB thumbnail

Episode 165 still rules my heart like anything smiley27. The passion, the intention, the love they displayed in that episode, I can rant for hours on this episode

AninditaB thumbnail

What a passionate VM you made!! Very beautiful smiley27 . The scenes you chose, his run to Agra, the doli scene, the Dargah scene, the scene where he felt something in his heart when Jodha declared she didn't hate him anymore...

Aptly put and such a lovely vm you made..beautiful ❤ī¸

Blacktulip thumbnail

Blacktulip thumbnail

I am happy that you liked it ,that song has been in my mind to make a vm of it since I watched the film but I couldn't bring my mind to focus on it, I am relieved that finally I put it into action 😄.

There is another one in mind , I hope I can do it when I have a holiday.