New akdha VM - Ae dil hai mushkil

Blacktulip thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaisoif thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago

Thank you so much for this, such a treat for us Akdha fans 🤗

MideOfTheShadow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

hi! this was so beautiful, thanks for sharing and I hope to see more of this 😍🙏🏾

Blacktulip thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lkdaswani thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 hours ago

Wow! These were an absolute treat to watch 😍, thank you so much for sharing them.
My personal favourite was the 'Tum hi ho' one as it showcased the Benazir track (which happens to be my favourite) so beautifully.

Please make a few more, I absolutely loved all three edits you shared. ❤️🌟

Blacktulip thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

lkdaswani thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

'Tum hi ho' was your first hindi song?! That's amazing. That song was such a massive hit when it came out and I think it was also Arijit's debut song. (The movie could have been better though. 😃)
If you were introduced to Hindi with this song, would you mind me asking what your first language is? I am guessing you're an Indian from the south...?

Blacktulip thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

lkdaswani thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Apologies for assuming that you were an Indian immediately - I sometimes forget the Jodha Akbar touched just as many international hearts as it touched Indian ones.❤️

OMG I love Arabic! Not that I can speak it but you guys have brilliant music too!
Also, kudos on being introduced to Hindi by such a GOAT show. I remember that It had me hooked from the very first episode and it's now been four years since I watched it and I still can't let it go. 🥹

Blacktulip thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Have you listened to Arabic songs before? , I remember the first scene was the horse ride after jodha's suicide attempt, it blew my mind, the chemistry on the screen was amazing that it hooked me to look for the show and watch it till the first dupped part was over ( episode 167) , I had to look for the hindi episodes and their written updates 😅