Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Isn't that good trps? If so it's great!

evening slot rangu ka bhari hai. Like how sp has good trp in primeslot.

1.7 parineeti ka hai. But good trp considering show just started. CjL and balam was 1.3.

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

evening slot rangu ka bhari hai. Like how sp has good trp in primeslot.

1.7 parineeti ka hai. But good trp considering show just started. CjL and balam was 1.3.

how can people watch that show anchal sahi is a good actress she deserves better show even with pathetic character like pari she's able to act koi theek ni uss serial mein that serial reminds me of swaragini jaha Ragini ne duniya bhar ke kaands kiye the just to torture swara

Idhr neeti karrahi hai. Altho pari has wronged her she still should not stoop so low and plus her husband wronged her more why not attack him

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

Originally posted by: Nhikia

how can people watch that show anchal sahi is a good actress she deserves better show even with pathetic character like pari she's able to act koi theek ni uss serial mein that serial reminds me of swaragini jaha Ragini ne duniya bhar ke kaands kiye the just to torture swara

Idhr neeti karrahi hai. Altho pari has wronged her she still should not stoop so low and plus her husband wronged her more why not attack him

in that her husband played with both women if I am not wrong he had physical relation with both women. Still he is a ML smiley36
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Trps are very good . Colors is not a star plus show here even top shows has below 2 trp .

I feel Durga will easily become number 1 show it colors in one month.

Pranali smiley27smiley40

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

in that her husband played with both women if I am not wrong he had physical relation with both women. Still he is a ML smiley36

yes and they both are siding him neeti is even ready to kill pari so she could get him back

And that ml was playing both of them he married both the women and even now he's using them as per his convenience

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

Posted: a day ago

Please provide daily trp of durga

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Please provide daily trp of durga

gossip ne daala nahi abhi i will post once it's available