Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Rajesh

Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

rangu brings unique stories but the problem is rishta jaise shows kundli maarke baithe hai har slot pe. so it end up bringing bigamy in every show. I hope durga gets support

This is so true. Rangu indeed brings unique stories but audience ko bas same stories dekhna hai. So they turn eveyrthing to bigamy and in the end the serials lose the plot.

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I really liked Kasam too..Sharad was really good in it!

Colours gave us awesome chemistry leads like Kasam Tanu and Rishi ,rangrasiya(rudra and Paro ),naagin(shivanya and ritik ) ,beinteha (Zayn and Alia) tho I didn't watch that show but from a single clip I can figure it out etc

Btw Kasam literally hits different in terms of chemistry like I can't describe I watched it only becoz of their chemistry and scenes and the show (as far as I watched) definitely lived up to it's name and soulmates stuff

Edited by Nhikia - 8 hours ago
Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team DuAn

Posted: 7 hours ago

(21) Jam ᴰᵘʳᵍᵃ🩺 on X: "Precap🌼 [#PranaliRathod • #Durga • #DAPK] https://t.co/bRvzvBmbIO" / X

Bade papa is playing a big and elaborated game. I hope his true face comes out in front of durga and especially anurag, he is so naive and trusts his father so much smiley18 it will hurt him when he finds out the truth. After separation I hope both will have a big wake up call.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 hours ago

so anurag's dad and pani bai sa will officially trap durga into their plans...idk what makers have in mind but hoping that she remains unhinged about her educational goals. anurag is quite supportive.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

(21) Jam ᴰᵘʳᵍᵃ🩺 on X: "Precap🌼 [#PranaliRathod • #Durga • #DAPK] https://t.co/bRvzvBmbIO" / X

Bade papa is playing a big and elaborated game. I hope his true face comes out in front of durga and especially anurag, he is so naive and trusts his father so much smiley18 it will hurt him when he finds out the truth. After separation I hope both will have a big wake up call.

Makers will not show his real face soon otherwise there will be nothing left in the story 🤣

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

so anurag's dad and pani bai sa will officially trap durga into their plans...idk what makers have in mind but hoping that she remains unhinged about her educational goals. anurag is quite supportive.

She must focus on study. Makers should focus on Durga's journey instead of this Rajesh's drama

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

She must focus on study. Makers should focus on Durga's journey instead of this Rajesh's drama

yeah. rajesh is too politically driven. easily brainwashed by pani baisa. durga should remain unhinged. especially with traps of potentially getting her married without her consent to guy with ill-thoughts. uggh..
Liyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loved today's Duan scenes and Durga afterwards ..just ❤️

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Liyo

Loved today's Duan scenes and Durga afterwards ..just ❤️

yeah. the way durga appreciated anurag in the speech, it was sweet to see.