Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 days ago

This actually looks good. I don't care for Ananya but I am interested in watching this.

But I find it interesting how so many of her movies involve her getting cheated on by her boyfriends. CTRL, Kho Gaye Hum Kahan, and Gehraiyaan. It's not very conducive to a star's image.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

ALT DELETE.

Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ananya is busy, working..doing roles, which suits her personality.She hasn't messed with her face and body and tried to become a typical BW Heroine. She has the luxury of not needing money and having contacts..She has realistic expectations for herself.She is glamorous, famous,paps follow her around and she works hard.

The other girl having multiple releases is Tripti.Her next BB3 will release next month.She must be working round the clock!

Good for them!

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I used to despise Ananya being a nepo kid and not doing justice to the roles she gets. But I'm starting to like her for choosing roles that are more her lane. She can't pull of movies that Alia does and i'm glad she's found her lane like Gehrayiaan,Kho Gaye Hum, Call me Bae and CTRL. Its basically more her aesthetic. Unlike how people say Jhanvi is still trying to pull of an Alia.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Luving Anipie--way to go Ananyasmiley27

very sweet and simple girl

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: happygirl123

I used to despise Ananya being a nepo kid and not doing justice to the roles she gets. But I'm starting to like her for choosing roles that are more her lane. She can't pull of movies that Alia does and i'm glad she's found her lane like Gehrayiaan,Kho Gaye Hum, Call me Bae and CTRL. Its basically more her aesthetic. Unlike how people say Jhanvi is still trying to pull of an Alia.

So she's just playing herself in these movies and we're supposed to like it?

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

if this one hits the notes right, well then she is on roll. sign a big movie and deliver. you will be set!

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I can't believe i am saying this but i am becoming Ananya fan. She is choosing her roles wisely and pulling them off, unlike Jahnvi who still thinks she has talent of her mom.

Looking forward to this, its the same pairing from call me Bae.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Contrary to "Call me Bae", I'm interested in this movie... I've the feeling that Ananya grows as an actress...and with Motwane as director this could be a really good movie. I also liked her in Singh's directorial debut KGHK and this seems just a noch more challenging smiley1