Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 days ago

Sara looks nice here. It's sad she can't act to save her life and becoming a Bollywood actress seems to have lowered her IQ significantly as well.

She was so promising in her first KWK episode. Sigh! All that glitters is not gold.

Also, none of her contemporaries seem to like her. I think Ananya and Jhanvi hate her, I wonder what happened there. They have such a love hate relationship. One moment covertly mocking each other, another moment they are besties going to temples together.

Edited by Daebak - 12 days ago
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Every time I see Sara around Kartik being all giggly and happy I remember when she alluded to him being “sabka ex” on KWK, and then I see her as nothing but someone opportunistic who’s only doing this for whatever media and social media attention it will get her.

It is kind of mind boggling her and KJo aren’t closer. They seem kind of like minded in how they’d do anything for attention.

When career is in doldrums, you gotcha fake and suck upto male stars and not keep beef with any.

bloomers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Every time I see Sara around Kartik being all giggly and happy I remember when she alluded to him being “sabka ex” on KWK, and then I see her as nothing but someone opportunistic who’s only doing this for whatever media and social media attention it will get her.

It is kind of mind boggling her and KJo aren’t closer. They seem kind of like minded in how they’d do anything for attention.

It wasn't just that one kwk moment, it was more than one time, and more than one show. I think she even shaded him on some Kapil Sharma show once. After 2-3 years of this happening constantly, the guy finally got fed up and addressed it in a generic way in that film companion interview.

I don't get it sometimes either, but Kartik isn't really an exception. It is a small industry, where exes can't not cross paths sometimes unless you start skipping events. And I think if he can socialize with Karan johar now, who tried to hurt his career, then what Sara did is nothing.

It isn't just Sara who is opportunistic, kartik is too. He is just a little smarter about certain things though and knows when to keep quiet. He knows it takes only one film for fortunes to change and that it is always best to keep your options to work with anyone open. So he never spoke against Karan or Sara (or even Janhvi when all those damaging blinds were coming out). Meanwhile, Sara went around taking potshots at him, without anticipating that his career will take off the way it did after BB2 while hers would nosedive. Once she realized, all that stopped.

Tomorrow if Janhvi and Karan/Dharma 's fortunes rise again, I won't be surprised if he works with Janhvi in a Karan directorial over anything that he is offered with Sara in it.

In all the videos it does look like Sara is playing it up for the cameras, but kartik still looks smitten by her if you ask me (or maybe he is a better actor than her). The only person he seemed to gel with easily is Ibrahim. It would actually be an interesting casting for a movie.

Edited by bloomers - 12 days ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bloomers

It wasn't just that one kwk moment, it was more than one time, and more than one show. I think she even shaded him on some Kapil Sharma show once. After 2-3 years of this happening constantly, the guy finally got fed up and addressed it in a generic way in that film companion interview.

I don't get it sometimes either, but Kartik isn't really an exception. It is a small industry, where exes can't not cross paths sometimes unless you start skipping events. And I think if he can socialize with Karan johar now, who tried to hurt his career, then what Sara did is nothing.

It isn't just Sara who is opportunistic, kartik is too. He is just a little smarter about certain things though and knows when to keep quiet. He knows it takes only one film for fortunes to change and that it is always best to keep your options to work with anyone open. So he never spoke against Karan or Sara (or even Janhvi when all those damaging blinds were coming out). Meanwhile, Sara went around taking potshots at him, without anticipating that his career will take off the way it did after BB2 while hers would nosedive. Once she realized, all that stopped.

Tomorrow if Janhvi and Karan/Dharma 's fortunes rise again, I won't be surprised if he works with Janhvi in a Karan directorial over anything that he is offered with Sara in it.

In all the videos it does like Sara is playing it up for the cameras, but kartik still looks smitten by her if you ask me (or maybe he is a better actor than her). The only person he seemed to gel with easily is Ibrahim. It would actually be an interesting casting for a movie.

Oh I definitely agree that Kartik is just as opportunistic. And I also agree that basically there are no permanent friends or enemies in Bollywood, for the most part anyway, there are a handful of exceptions of course.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Kartik and Sara should actually get together. Both look good together, more importantly are not awkward with each other even with their past history. They seem friendly. Sartik for the win!

Ibrahim and Kartik in two hero film please.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago

Would like that, too smiley1

here a small 'refill':

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_gJq1ByFMu/

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_gCK5uyIcK/

Edited by Clochette - a day ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Thanks for sharing these videos

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

omg what happened to Karan? Why is he so skinny suddenly?