Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1243752 thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Just when you think you’ve seen every kind of low in Bollywood

when you think you’ve reached that point where nothing surprises you anymore

along comes Telugu cinema, parading their “respected” old-timers and supposed veterans, with their depravity. Even animals are far more refined than these so called talented uncles with dignity and manners in the basement. 🤮

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Just when you think you’ve seen every kind of low in Bollywood

when you think you’ve reached that point where nothing surprises you anymore

along comes Telugu cinema, parading their “respected” old-timers and supposed veterans, with their depravity. Even animals are far more refined than these so called talented uncles with dignity and manners in the basement. 🤮

They're Malayalam heroes. I recognize two of them, Mohanlal & Mammotty

1243752 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

They're Malayalam heroes. I recognize two of them, Mohanlal & Mammotty

Oh, forgive me for not making that important distinction or even being aware of it.

Not long ago, there was another scummy uncle from Telugu cinema (Nanda muri sth) who felt the need to shove a young woman aside while she was draped in a saree and wearing heels. he couldn't wait for her to move aside and make room for his “royal” presence. She nearly toppled over but tried to laugh it off, so others joined in her laughter. But there was nothing funny about it. He’s a scum, has quite the reputation for misbehaving in public, seemingly immune to any repercussions.

Now, if this latest character happens to hail from Malayalam cinema, then they’re both busy working overtime to put the South Indian film industry to shame with their antics while others look the other way. It really gives you a glimpse into how things operate in that neck of the woods, and let’s just say, it’s not a pretty sight.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Oh, forgive me for not making that important distinction or even being aware of it.

Not long ago, there was another scummy uncle from Telugu cinema (Nanda muri sth) who felt the need to shove a young woman aside while she was draped in a saree and wearing heels. he couldn't wait for her to move aside and make room for his “royal” presence. She nearly toppled over but tried to laugh it off, so others joined in her laughter. But there was nothing funny about it. He’s a scum, has quite the reputation for misbehaving in public, seemingly immune to any repercussions.

Now, if this latest character happens to hail from Malayalam cinema, then they’re both busy working overtime to put the South Indian film industry to shame with their antics while others look the other way. It really gives you a glimpse into how things operate in that neck of the woods, and let’s just say, it’s not a pretty sight.

I only mentioned it for the sake of accuracy (Chiranjeevi is a Telugu star though)

Always found the way they portrayed women in Telugu/Tamil cinema quite appalling.

Malayalam cinema and these two heroes as far as I know are know for meaningful cinema and innovative storylines when compared to rest of the country

But good to know (sarcasm) their offscreen behaviour is no better

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 20 days ago

The film industry, particularly the Malayalam film industry, is filled with disgusting men. I know this video is circulating on social media, but this one is edited. They depict two separate events. Mohanlal shouldn't have made that gesture in public, but in the original video, he was implying something to Mammootty about a man who had just passed them, and he was drunk at the award show.

Nothing justifies this action, however I wish he would file a case against whoever edited and posted this false version, as it is extremely misleading.

Edited by Kamala05 - 20 days ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Is this content edited? We know he did this but was it in some other event?

Cz I doubt he would do this while watching Shruti (atleast not in public), her being Kamalhaasan's daughter and all...

my friend told me this is edited. there are many people in kerala who hate mohanlal due to religious agenda. their primary job is to insult this actor.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Since a while I've stopped to believe that those videoclips are showing the reality...and bingo, this one is as fake as so many others smiley21...and far too many fall for it (I wonder why).

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

So this was fakesmiley44

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kamala05

The film industry, particularly the Malayalam film industry, is filled with disgusting men. I know this video is circulating on social media, but this one is edited. They depict two separate events. Mohanlal shouldn't have made that gesture in public, but in the original video, he was implying something to Mammootty about a man who had just passed them, and he was drunk at the award show.

Nothing justifies this action, however I wish he would file a case against whoever edited and posted this false version, as it is extremely misleading.

Drunk aadmi ko dekh kay muth maarnay ka ishaara kiyun kiya ..? 🤔

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is the original unedited video.

It does NOT seem like Mohanlal masturbated watching some random man who just passed front of them , that man does not even seem drunk, and even if he was, why someone signal masturbation watching a man.

It is clear he masturbated watching someone on the stage.

https://youtu.be/3YWUtdv3sMU?si=RGYh4SFK14VwBbzH