Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tooktook003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

samriddhis abs are visible and face is so thin like ozempic 😂

But I guess you don't get option to change things in avatar making. Not making fun of the creator btw

cool observation!
AI hai! sach mein samriddhi ka photoshoot nhi hua...

Originally posted by: Tooktook003

some people are saying its a photoshop goes. Don't know that its not photoshopped smiley2 AI Avatar making its called!

WhatsApp Image 2024-09-18 at 7.11.47 PM.jpeg

LOVE it! 💕

A lot of people aren’t yet aware of AI so pls don’t take it to heart. As someone who’s been working in this field and uses it for her job, I am aware how painfully difficult it is to make these edits so perfect! Keep to up honey 🤩

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_znIVjMiaw/?igsh=MThmcTNndmVvNjhkcw==

This reel appeared in my feed, and I thought I'd share it here

Edited by Observer007 - 3 days ago
Tooktook003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

I'm the one who created those AI images... Bloody media people stole itsmiley37aifaceswap-3a2b4936172f54a863f29e416b32f9e4.jpg

aifaceswap-89c7c40caabecc824698a0bb7de57e57.jpgaifaceswap-ab3239abe1d91fc8e1fc40ee93e7150b.jpg

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm the one who created those AI images... Bloody media people stole itsmiley37aifaceswap-3a2b4936172f54a863f29e416b32f9e4.jpg

aifaceswap-89c7c40caabecc824698a0bb7de57e57.jpgaifaceswap-ab3239abe1d91fc8e1fc40ee93e7150b.jpg

😂😂- for caption

🤩😻 - for pics

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

some people are saying its a photoshop goes. Don't know that its not photoshopped smiley2 AI Avatar making its called!

WhatsApp Image 2024-09-18 at 7.11.47 PM.jpeg

I love this…akshara with little abhira…🥰…we really should have seen a little of abhiras childhood..🥺

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

better clothes than makers could ever give to them 🔥

At least makers must give Abira stylish cloths ...FL's costume designs are really disappointing looks like costume designer is Kaveri's fan

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Great pics but there's no itv shows dressing their heroine like Bollywood anymore smiley36

I don't know dkp budget neither do anyone else. To compare Gen 4 to pass season it's ridiculous. Time change and so do prices of good and fabrics and cast. Season 1 had no big names so maybe the budget was flexible and the shows were 5 days a week. DKP is a show known for big cast and with high inflation since Covid, prices are sky high for everything. The season has a lot of season actors and you have a PH with crew and actors that working 7 days a week. That wasn't the case 15 years ago. Even season 2 which was 8 years ago doesn't make sense. We have to judge each season differently. Sam should and could be style better on the show or hire a better stylist who know how to make what little they have work. Abhira character shines better in simplicity and minimal jewelry. Besides season 1, all FL hair styles are just horrible. It's easy to bash dkp but we don't know show expense. Ghum got rid of Shakti and veteran actors to safe money.

Tooktook003 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Styling is much more about understanding body types and aesthetics than simply throwing money at it. It seems like they are trying to force certain looks on Samriddhi that don’t really suit her, which can end up looking like an outdated attempt at nostalgia. Fashion should enhance the actor's persona and the character they play, not restrict it to someone else’s vision.

Samriddhi could definitely have a unique style that reflects her personality, instead of relying on a outdated wardrobe that feels out of place. A skilled stylist can make a big impact, even with limited resources, by focusing on what truly suits her and complements her character’s simplicity, child like innocence especially with minimal jewelry and thoughtful design choices.