Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: sweta2005

I want to see Vikram’s reaction when he sees Anurag”s reaction to his plan what he is doing to Durga,he underestimated him ,thinks he will agree to what durga says

I don't think anurag will know about vikram yet, paani bai, vikram and rajesh crafted this in away that only durga will be affected while all the rest have their image clean.

In front of all he played it like he gave durga a choice by manupulating, paani bai is anyway against of durga doing anything she just needs a chance to start sprouting nonsense and rajesh the less said about him better.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

I don't think anurag will know about vikram yet, paani bai, vikram and rajesh crafted this in away that only durga will be affected while all the rest have their image clean.

In front of all he played it like he gave durga a choice by manupulating, paani bai is anyway against of durga doing anything she just needs a chance to start sprouting nonsense and rajesh the less said about him better.

Yeah Anurag ko abhi kuch pta nhi chalega. And it's not easy for him to go against his father

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Wow Arjun and Pranali together 😊 I miss this duo after Ravivar with Star parivaar smiley42Will definitely watch this episode

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Wow Arjun and Pranali together 😊 I miss this duo after Ravivar with Star parivaar smiley42Will definitely watch this episode

Arjun Pranali are looking really cute together..It would be great if they work in a show together in future!smiley27

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Arjun Pranali are looking really cute together..It would be great if they work in a show together in future!smiley27

To be honest they always give me brother sister vibes 😜

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

To be honest they always give me brother sister vibes 😜

Yeah now that you mention it I suddenly feel the same..Maybe they can be cast in a show as bro sis Veer Ki Veera 2smiley36

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

I love your gif siggy of Arnav Khushi pretty pretty !!πŸ’•πŸ«°

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 10 days ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Yeah now that you mention it I suddenly feel the same..Maybe they can be cast in a show as bro sis Veer Ki Veera 2smiley36

Lol sounds cool 😎 then it will be super hit show smiley40

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

I love your gif siggy of Arnav Khushi pretty pretty !!πŸ’•πŸ«°

Thank you so much 😊

I love this zouk bag ad alot 😍 😍