||Pranali aka Durga AT#1|| - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 days ago

IMG_6168.jpeg

Pranali's new pic as Durga

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 12 days ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Is this from today's episode? cute pics!😄

Ya she has also learnt to make bananas

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 days ago
Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Such a sweet edit!💖

Yep, they are giving that soft vivaah movie vibes. Bahut ho gaya vivaah ab tabah hoga. Drama start.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

Yep, they are giving that soft vivaah movie vibes. Bahut ho gaya vivaah ab tabah hoga. Drama start.

Yes from the start of the show, it gave me Vivah vibes..Now can expect "Sach keh raha hai deewani dil na kisese lagaana" heartbreak era..Drama is definitely on!

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Yes from the start of the show, it gave me Vivah vibes..Now can expect "Sach keh raha hai deewani dil na kisese lagaana" heartbreak era..Drama is definitely on!

I want to see Vikram’s reaction when he sees Anurag”s reaction to his plan what he is doing to Durga,he underestimated him ,thinks he will agree to what durga says

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

I want to see Vikram’s reaction when he sees Anurag”s reaction to his plan what he is doing to Durga,he underestimated him ,thinks he will agree to what durga says

I think once Anurag gets to know about Vikram's real face he will cut him off of his life and Vikram will lose his son..He will feel guilty then..Since he is obsessed with controlling his son's life..

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
--Priyaa-- thumbnail

These two look too cute!

https://x.com/casuall_heartt/status/1842270928874684616?s=46

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 11 days ago