Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Yeah I love that saree it's stunning!πŸ₯°πŸ˜

I always like to wear white saree with another color combo smiley42But here people judge us if we wear white saree πŸ˜•

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: sunshining

yes Priya, she is looking stunning. Love the aesthetics from set to costume to jewellery, they all look very authentic. Only thing I am not happy about is the hair. Why does it need to be that long?

Nisha have you started the show ?

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

Even I was also not expected I like kunwar sa but he is good. PR is looking so pretty. Such a bful girl and what they made her in yrkkh. She looks happy n enjoying also. CD is also very young. She deserves this happiness.

In YRKKH, she didn't get proper outfits. I remember in the proposal scene too, she wore that red outfit, which made her look worst

sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Nisha have you started the show ?

not yet Bhavi, just waiting to see what happens with this wedding fiasco. If Durga manages to escape I will start watching. Like Nitya I dont think my heart can handle her being married to the villain

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

not yet Bhavi, just waiting to see what happens with this wedding fiasco. If Durga manages to escape I will start watching. Like Nitya I dont think my heart can handle her being married to the villain

That's so true. If she is going to marry Rajesh then I'll be out. After AbhiRa I can't handle another heart break πŸ’”

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

I always like to wear white saree with another color combo smiley42But here people judge us if we wear white saree πŸ˜•

Yes I know when married women wear white saree or clothes people tend to judge it..But now it's slowly changing as many are wearing bit more white..But white sarees with other shades likes yellow or pink are fine I guess.. Durga's saree was so pretty smiley27

IMG_5941.jpeg

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

We will keep you updated on the status, is Durga escaping from the marriage or not..I hope she does so that we all can watch the show together and discuss itπŸ˜„

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Pranali at no 1 in top 20 celebrity female of September month

https://x.com/abhira41043448/status/1841004704370663934?s=46

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Pranali at no 1 in top 20 celebrity female of September month

https://x.com/abhira41043448/status/1841004704370663934?s=46