Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I feel maybe, the marriage won't happen immediately and she might run away from the village. Anurag might think something happened to her. Maybe if it's an year's leap Anurag might get engaged to a girl chosen by his family thinking Durga won't be back. But meets her again unexpectedly in the city. Still the village seems to be an important part of Durga's identity though she had a thought of running away in one of the episodes.

Lets see what happens..Either Durga and Anurag really get married and this could be part of Paanibai's part of the plan for power play since that seems to be an important part of the story or..Durga might run away and be presumed dead or missing, starting a whole new phase in the story. 😄

@ bold I like this idea.

or if it’s like Leena’s other show both will be married but not legally married like a temple mg ( I saw some pic they are exchanging garlands, did that happen or was I dreaming) he will be hitched to another woman ( half mg or engaged) so won’t be free to pursue Durga and for the next xxx number of episodes, both Anurag and Durga will be doing dola re dola around each other with third wheel always in the background. aur hum sab log will be tearing our hair out in despair.

PS did they show Durga thinking of running away from the village, i must have missed it. Priya do you know in which ep they played this scene, I have only watched 5 eps so far.

Edited by Hopefaith - 4 days ago
Liyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

@ bold I like this idea.

or if it’s like Leena’s other show both will be married but not legally married like a temple mg ( I saw some pic they are exchanging garlands, did that happen or was I dreaming) he will be hitched to another woman ( half mg or engaged) so won’t be free to pursue Durga and for the next xxx number of episodes, both Anurag and Durga will be doing dola re dola around each other with third wheel always in the background. aur hum sab log will be tearing our hair out in despair.

PS did they show Durga thinking of running away from the village, i must have missed it. Priya do you know in which ep they played this scene, I have only watched 5 eps so far.

Durga is not thinking of running away lol..Anurag is..and she's against it . Paani and Vikram are arranging Durgas marriage atm

Edited by Liyo - 4 days ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

@ bold I like this idea.

Nitya, Durga in an episode thinks about running away I think it was one of the most recent episodes..She thinks the Haveli people and Paanibai might try to get her married but she wants to pursue her studies so would rather run away instead of getting married. The characters keep mentioning about Delhi.

Since it's Leena's show can expect a third angle probably a girl who is after Anurag Kunwarsa. For a change I want Durga too to have an admirer if that happens..Why should only boys have all the fun? smiley36

The promo of them exchanging garlands really happened maybe just a promise though anything could happen.Maybe it's like the movie Saathiya, where a girl pursuing medicals secretly marries the guy.

https://x.com/kadwa16/status/1838274610208313446?s=46

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 4 days ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Liyo

Durga is not thinking of running away lol..Anurag is..and she's against it . Paani and Vikram are arranging Durgas marriage atm

Durga in one of the episodes had a vague thought I think about running away than get married but might probably not act on it since she seems strong and won't easily run away unless they really try to force her to get married to creepy guy Rajesh.

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Liyo

Durga is not thinking of running a way lol..Anurag is..and she's against it . Paani and Vikram are arranging Durgas marriage atm

achcha she’s not thinking of running away but he is, sorry i didn’t know.

If i was the creative i would get the leads to elope and marry in the first few episodes itself but then my serial would end in a month’s time, because ek baar shaddi gets done there’s nothing left to show ( yeh mein nahin bol rahi hoon this wisdom was spouted out by a genius producer) and that Liyo is the reason why I am not a creative of any show.

PS if only these itv producers knew that life starts only after shaddi~ kaam par Jana, khana banana, laundry karna, dishwashing, grocery store, sweeping swabbing vacuuming etc, then irritate hona smiley36and repeat this till marriage lasts.

PPS btw Liyo i can’t stop myself from my nonsensical predictions so made one more prediction on page 22, part of which you are already aware of, when you have the time please read it.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

achcha she’s not thinking of running away but he is, sorry i didn’t know.

If i was the creative i would get the leads to elope and marry in the first few episodes itself but then my serial would end in a month’s time, because ek baar shaddi gets done there’s nothing left to show ( yeh mein nahin bol rahi hoon this wisdom was spouted out by a genius producer) and that Liyo is the reason why I am not a creative of any show.

PS if only these itv producers knew that life starts only after shaddi~ kaam par Jana, khana banana, laundry karna, dishwashing, grocery store, sweeping swabbing vacuuming etc, then irritate hona smiley36and repeat this till marriage lasts.

PPS btw Liyo i can’t stop myself from my nonsensical predictions so made one more prediction on page 22, part of which you are already aware of, when you have the time please read it.

Yes true, on Itv once leads get married it's game over followed by separations,misunderstandings and love triangles. They rarely show a healthy marriage..Though for a change they can show them getting married..facing problems together and achieving their dreams. They can focus on other tracks and plots.

I love reading all the predictions here they're creative and fun keep posting them.😄😊

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Yes true, on Itv once leads get married it's game over followed by separations,misunderstandings and love triangles. They rarely show a healthy marriage..Though for a change they can show them getting married..facing problems together and achieving their dreams. They can focus on other tracks and plots.

I love reading all the predictions here they're creative and fun keep posting them.😄😊

I can totally agree here pri. Why are they not showing healthy marriage between leads ? 🤔

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

Durga is thinking of running away ,if her studies are stopped and marriage is fixed ,

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

I can totally agree here pri. Why are they not showing healthy marriage between leads ? 🤔

Yeah why can't they for a change show leads dealing with other problems in life and focusing on other aspects like career..😄

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Yeah why can't they for a change show leads dealing with other problems in life and focusing on other aspects like career..😄

I think after marriage, makers tend to forget that the characters have their own careers too. They should also show Durga's career story here. Let's see if they focus on her journey to becoming a doctor or if it will be the same old household drama! 😜