Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 hours ago

durga is just too blind to see rajesh's ill intentions. he could've just sent her to different city to study for medical college instead of getting her married but pani baisa ka pyada nikla yeh toh.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
pranali looked beautiful & the party was nicely themed. at first, i thought it was some haldi ceremony. smiley36
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Durga

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

durga is just too blind to see rajesh's ill intentions. he could've just sent her to different city to study for medical college instead of getting her married but pani baisa ka pyada nikla yeh toh.

Ofcourse Durga knows Rajesh is not good person and she hates him,they have shown it no of the new ,she doesn’t talk to him properly also

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 21 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

(21) Jam ᴰᵘʳᵍᵃ🩺 on X: "Precap🌼 [#PranaliRathod • #Durga • #DAPK] https://t.co/bRvzvBmbIO" / X

Bade papa is playing a big and elaborated game. I hope his true face comes out in front of durga and especially anurag, he is so naive and trusts his father so much smiley18 it will hurt him when he finds out the truth. After separation I hope both will have a big wake up call.

I think naive Anurag trusts his father way too much as Bade Papa is just too cunning and putting up the perfect act. He will definitely feel guilty because he didn't try to help her out or listen to her gut feeling. I feel bad for Durga she is so happy thinking Bade Papa is genuinely taking all these efforts. Soon reality will strike, hope she chooses her goals and saves herself from the marriage.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 minutes ago

Right now the show is too pretty and the whole aesthetic is 🫰❤️ Reminds me of all those Sanjay Leela Bhansali movies like HDDCS..I love it!

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Posted: 16 minutes ago