Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Liyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

kunwar sa is like chunchu mangoose face. His harmones gushing he is ready for parineeta means ding ding🤣🤣 paani bai is stopping that lust. I doubt pani bai Durga are related somehow. That's why she is saving her. What if durgas father is panibai ka ema kid with raja. Knowing that secret elder son killed him 🤣 they may like Durga genuinely 🤣

Then Durga and Anurag would be cousins though...would that be weird lol ..

Maybe Pani Bai is Vikram's Mom and she killed Dadisa's son ..and Durga's dad knew smiley41

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Liyo

Then Durga and Anurag would be cousins though...would that be weird lol ..

Maybe Pani Bai is Vikram's Mom and she killed Dadisa's son ..and Durga's dad knew smiley41

something suspense is going on if its out tro drops so they get durga mom in right time as alive. 🤣
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

something suspense is going on if its out tro drops so they get durga mom in right time as alive. 🤣

If they're cousins..Durga's missing maa will randomly appear and say "Nahiin yeh shaadi nahin ho sakta main hone nahin doongi"

Anurag "But why?!"

Maa "Paap hai yeh paap"🤣

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 4 days ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

Separation is there.In yesterday iv aashay said when he return he will get shock of his life and he will regret why he didn't spend more time with her. Uske vaade poore nahin honge.

I have a prediction as little far fetched but meh smiley17

What if durga is presumed dead while running away, like in an accident or something. She moves somewhere else with new identity (or not) to study. With this temporary separation, anurag and durga can meet in city, if durga tries to hide her identity then anurag will try to find truth, spend sometime together and understand each others situation before coming out and declaring their love to the world.

If in this short separation is a year or two maybe they will insert a third wheel (fingers crossed it won't happen 🤞) maybe for anurag (I mean its leena and colors) like the fam is trying to set him up.

Cause I don't think it will be durga, as she is very straight and fixed on her goals, her studies, and kunwar sa love while she may skeptical about their future I don't think another guy will enter her life. Or she can drag one in if she finds out anurag is being set up so as to prevent him from being with her she may say she is in love with someone - all this sacrificing drama planting in her head by paani bai and vikram.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Edit: I just read what I wrote I sound like a traumatized person predicting the worst outcomes possible. Damn it smiley26

Edited by Fantasyera - 4 days ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

What if durga is presumed dead while running away, like in an accident or something. She moves somewhere else with new identity (or not) to study. With this temporary separation, anurag and durga can meet in city, if durga tries to hide her identity then anurag will try to find truth, spend sometime together and understand each others situation before coming out and declaring their love to the world.

If in this short separation is a year or two maybe they will insert a third wheel (fingers crossed it won't happen 🤞) maybe for anurag (I mean its leena and colors) like the fam is trying to set him up.

Cause I don't think it will be durga, as she is very straight and fixed on her goals, her studies, and kunwar sa love while she may skeptical about their future I don't think another guy will enter her life. Or she can drag one in if she finds out anurag is being set up so as to prevent him from being with her she may say she is in love with someone - all this sacrificing drama planting in her head by paani bai and vikram.

Edit: I just read what I wrote I sound like a traumatized person predicting the worst outcomes possible. Damn it smiley26

I feel maybe, the marriage won't happen immediately and she might run away from the village. Anurag might think something happened to her. Maybe if it's an year's leap Anurag might get engaged to a girl chosen by his family thinking Durga won't be back. But meets her again unexpectedly in the city. Still the village seems to be an important part of Durga's identity though she had a thought of running away in one of the episodes.

Lets see what happens..Either Durga and Anurag really get married and this could be part of Paanibai's part of the plan for power play since that seems to be an important part of the story or..Durga might run away and be presumed dead or missing, starting a whole new phase in the story. 😄

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

https://twitter.com/PranaliRathodTM/status/1838756179503386963

Pranali and Ashay look cute together 😊 smiley42

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I feel maybe, the marriage won't happen immediately and she might run away from the village. Anurag might think something happened to her. Maybe if it's an year's leap Anurag might get engaged to a girl chosen by his family thinking Durga won't be back. But meets her again unexpectedly in the city. Still the village seems to be an important part of Durga's identity though she had a thought of running away in one of the episodes.

Lets see what happens..Either Durga and Anurag really get married and this could be part of Paanibai's part of the plan for power play since that seems to be an important part of the story or..Durga might run away and be presumed dead or missing, starting a whole new phase in the story. 😄

That's an interesting theory! I can totally see Durga running away too, especially since she already had that thought in one of the episodes. It would make for such a dramatic twist if she goes missing and Anurag ends up engaged to someone else, only for them to cross paths again later. But you're right, her village identity is so strong, so it’ll be interesting to see how that plays out. Whether they get married or not, it feels like there’s a bigger plan unfolding with Paanibai's power moves. Can’t wait to see what happens next! 😄

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Oooh, I love that prediction! 😄 It does sound a bit far-fetched but honestly, it would make for such a dramatic arc! Durga with a new identity, trying to focus on her goals while Anurag is caught between family pressure and his feelings for her – classic setup. I could totally see the whole 'third wheel' situation happening too, especially with how shows on Colors love adding those twists! 🤞 But yeah, I agree, Durga's too focused on her studies and Anurag for another guy to enter the picture. Though, I can imagine her pulling some kind of sacrifice stunt if she thinks it'll protect Anurag, especially with Paanibai's influence. So much potential drama – can't wait to see how it unfolds

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Seems like they had fun together with friends and yeah they're so adorable together! 🥰❤️ These pics of them are so sweet.

IMG_5507.jpegIMG_5508.jpeg

https://x.com/_durgaxanurag/status/1838627471828357583?s=46

https://x.com/_durgaxanurag/status/1838625970942853492?s=46