Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: awida

I feel like in Pakistani dramas we can't get lots of romance unless lead actress is bold and comfortible doing such scenes, like : Mahira, Saba, Hania..

Han yar but at least cute moments tou we can get like that pull scene abhi tou all we get is fight or nothing.. ali and laiba screen time is so less now. My problem is that they are not having scenes at all bas idhar odhar ik do scenes

Edited by Queeen - 3 days ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i have completed Noor jahan .. fab show with decent ending ...

i haven't started watching kafara yet .. i am following short clipa here there .. i am thinking to watch sitara and salaar scenes only , vo bhi ache vale ... i will skip bad parts

- priyanka

I would like to recommend from my side 'Gustakh.' It has 3 pairs. And Ali and Yashma Gill's pair is one of the them. Character names are Emad and Ania. I liked it and I feel that their story had potential. Try it. It has 29 episodes.

And I agree with that person that Pak dramas don't show romance. We actually wait to see it but when the moment comes the story takes different directions.

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.wattpad.com/story/198472278?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=AvniDesai7

Hi guys I have written one shot on salar and sitara. Please read and give your reviews. I am that talented as writer but I tried my best.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

https://www.wattpad.com/story/198472278?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=AvniDesai7

Hi guys I have written one shot on salar and sitara. Please read and give your reviews. I am that talented as writer but I tried my best.

Lovely smiley27

yh sab drama m last epi k 5 min m nipta denge smiley36

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

i have completed Noor jahan .. fab show with decent ending ...

i haven't started watching kafara yet .. i am following short clipa here there .. i am thinking to watch sitara and salaar scenes only , vo bhi ache vale ... i will skip bad parts

- priyanka

I would like to recommend from my side 'Gustakh.' It has 3 pairs. And Ali and Yashma Gill's pair is one of the them. Character names are Emad and Ania. I liked it and I feel that their story had potential. Try it. It has 29 episodes.

And I agree with that person that Pak dramas don't show romance. We actually wait to see it but when the moment comes the story takes different directions.

bold - han kya !! i will definitely watch it .. i don't mind if there is not much romance , as long as the leads have the chemistry and story is good
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

So beautifull. It touched my heart. I am desperate to see such a happy ending for this wonderfull couple. You did full justice to them. And their dialogues suit their characters completely. smiley10

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Well. Let's suppose Sitara commited a suicide, but is saved. Salar may realise his grave mistake, and set her free. As he can see now that true love means sacrifising your own happiness for your beloved one's happiness. Sitara will realise that she can't go away, as Salar is her love.

If this drama has to run for a longer time. There might be a leap.

instead of this , i want sitara to have small accident where she sees salar taking care of her and then realising how much he loves her .. sitara needs a sense of belongingness , someone who truly loves her ...

and salaar ko kaam krne ki bhi zrurt h smiley36

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

instead of this , i want sitara to have small accident where she sees salar taking care of her and then realising how much he loves her .. sitara needs a sense of belongingness , someone who truly loves her ...

and salaar ko kaam krne ki bhi zrurt h smiley36

Well I prefer the opposite. Salar has an accidant, and Sitara is worried about him. Prays for him, and taking care of him. I need to see Sitara falling for him now.. like what happened in Dil Lagi. smiley9

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Well I prefer the opposite. Salar has an accidant, and Sitara is worried about him. Prays for him, and taking care of him. I need to see Sitara falling for him now.. like what happened in Dil Lagi. smiley9

yaar par har show m ladke ka hi accident hota h .. for a change ladki ka bhi hona chahiye smiley36
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

This article has many informations about the cast of Kaffara.. their previous dramas and personal lives

https://reviewit.pk/kaffara-cast-schedule-and-timings/amp/