Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: roopshas1

About the attempted suicide theory, I just saw the next episode promo where Nani is coldly telling Sitara that Salar hates someone who behaves exactly like his mom/himself. I wonder that if she survives the suicide attempt, her personality will change drastically into someone who prioritises sukoon as defined by Nani, into a shell of her former self, to the point where Salar will even end up missing or even begging for the rude Sitara.

I don’t understand why Nani would be cold to Sitara if Salar truly admitted he married her to fulfill his zidd

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

I don’t understand why Nani would be cold to Sitara if Salar truly admitted he married her to fulfill his zidd

I am not sure either but in the teaser, Nani did seem quite curt/cold to Sitara who was wearing a devastated expression while she was telling her that Salar does not like people who behave like her/himself/something like that.

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Further we never saw Sitara say anything like that to Salar. If anything, Salar made a derogatory statement about her being like a maid in his house.

So either this was hidden to shock the audience later or the promo is misleading. And I keep circling back to Salar’s kindness with animals and the maid’s kid.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Further we never saw Sitara say anything like that to Salar. If anything, Salar made a derogatory statement about her being like a maid in his house.

So either this was hidden to shock the audience later or the promo is misleading. And I keep circling back to Salar’s kindness with animals and the maid’s kid.

Yes. Let's stay positive.

Maybe Salar is a bit selfish and wants to get whatever he wants, without caring much about other ppl's feelings, but he is kind hearted, and won't hurt Sitara deliberately.

Maybe Nani is cold because she wants to shock Sitara so that she can see how treating Salar badly can drive him away from her.

Edited by awida - 3 days ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I do not believe that Sitara just leaving the house and even disappearing will do anything at this point. People around her will interpret it as more tantrums and it will just give Salar's family further excuse to try to marry him off a second time.

True, even I want to see Sitara fall in love with Salar. I think these two would have been perfectly fine and happy together if not for their toxic families. I really hope they move out to their own place after the walima.

About the attempted suicide theory, I just saw the next episode promo where Nani is coldly telling Sitara that Salar hates someone who behaves exactly like his mom/himself. I wonder that if she survives the suicide attempt, her personality will change drastically into someone who prioritises sukoon as defined by Nani, into a shell of her former self, to the point where Salar will even end up missing or even begging for the rude Sitara.

Well. Let's suppose Sitara commited a suicide, but is saved. Salar may realise his grave mistake, and set her free. As he can see now that true love means sacrifising your own happiness for your beloved one's happiness. Sitara will realise that she can't go away, as Salar is her love.

If this drama has to run for a longer time. There might be a leap.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Sitara did hope for Salar’s death once..

he can have a near to death experience smiley24 that will push sitara
Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: awida

Well. Let's suppose Sitara commited a suicide, but is saved. Salar may realise his grave mistake, and set her free. As he can see now that true love means sacrifising your own happiness for your beloved one's happiness. Sitara will realise that she can't go away, as Salar is her love.

If this drama has to run for a longer time. There might be a leap.

Why we all can think of good plot lines but writers can't lol

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

I just hope a happy ending for them and lots of romance yarrrr smiley30

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Queeen

Why we all can think of good plot lines but writers can't lol

It is because writers have to add twists and turns to keep viewers on the edges of their seats. And run the drama as long as they can, so they make the channel happier, as it means more money.smiley24

For us it is all about our love for the characters.smiley27

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Queeen

I just hope a happy ending for them and lots of romance yarrrr smiley30

I feel like in Pakistani dramas we can't get lots of romance unless lead actress is bold and comfortible doing such scenes, like : Mahira, Saba, Hania..