Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

It isn't depressing end .. definitely chk out

i will definitely watch it in sometime .. right now i am craving to watch shows having killing chemistry between main leads just like murtisim- meerab and salar-sitara ..
roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 hours ago

Another amazing maha episode...

Kiran has reformed for good.. zohaib is dheet

Can't understand Taya at all ...

Salar is definitely going to join business but what is the mom in laws problem man... Totally understand why salar hates her

Kiran has not reformed. She has just found temporary happiness and is now not spewing venom on other people's happiness. Had she had her happiness from the beginning, she would not have done what she did at walima. By the way, the actress is so pretty. Especially with today's makeup. Red lip gloss suited her so much. They have to intentionally put her in oversized misfitting and mismatched clothes and bad makeup to make her look plain. smiley24 In any case, let's see when she will make her palti maar because Nimi's lasted only 2-3 days.

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wow what a promo for next epi...Sahiba set a trap for Sitara, but her plan will backfire and bring them more close. How cheap of her...Sitara ko harass krne k ley she ask few men, they were asking Sitara how much u charge, kb tk ka contract hai. But thankkfully it will not be dragged, Salar come to know about Sahiba, and make one of the man bleed.

I realy want to see Sitara doing care for him after fight scene

Edited by AAKMH2 - 12 hours ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by AAKMH2 - 12 hours ago

Word Count: 0

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Salar is definitely going to join business but what is the mom in laws problem man... Totally understand why salar hates her

MIL is an idiot. She is a prime example of an idiot who does not understand that she is an idiot. There are people like Salman who is socially very intelligent and work well to use social clues but at the same time had he been handed over an actual business, would have ruined it because he is incapable. A person like Salman (if he is married to someone like Sahiba) would have just done socialite business and not interfered in actual business and would have portrayed himself as a dedicated new age househusband and philanthropist knowing his own limitations. At the same time, had he been married to Sitara, Salman would have never allowed accusations like this to be arisen against her nor will he allow circumstances like this to arrive thanks to his manipulations. An idiot like Mehreen, on the other hand, is solely focused on the fact that "oh I do not like my DIL, I want to get rid of her, so let me hand over ammunition to someone who also hates her, look at me being so sneaky and intelligent and making chess grandmaster moves" while not realising that she is setting her own house on fire. This is exactly what Nani was talking about. That Mehreen creates nuksaan for her husband. The fact that her newly accepted DIL's honour is being questioned like a cheap prostitute at a social event has repercussions on the family's image. Tahir is going to be furious with her.

On the same strand, Sitara was always right to question Salar's payment to Salman. Not only she felt degraded personally, Salar's occasional insensibility is what creates a long shadow of consequences of his actions regardless of his intentions. While I do not condone her acerbic words and behaviour (which I think she genuinely needs to tone down, she can get things done if she just used soft words and voice for Salar, then again she is not in the right frame of mind right now), her reasoning had always been right. As of now, Salar is viewed as the sharp-tongued photography and animal welfare interested spoilt son of a rich father in their social circles, he does not really have an identity of his own and unfortunately, because the society is cruel, people are out there waiting to paint their marriage as a passionate affair which will fizzle out and its only dignity is that they have a marriage contract. This is exactly what Junaid was talking about. That it is a man's duty to protect a woman and to do that, he has to become qaabil. Salar now needs to pull up his socks. If he genuinely wants to protect Sitara and face a life with her with dignity, he will have to take what is being offered to him in a silver plate - his father's business and the wealth, influence and dignity that comes along with it, even if it, at least temporarily, comes at a cost of his life long dream and passion.

What I am looking forward to is Salar burning down Sahiba. He had tolerated her behaviour till this point but now he is furious (and actually bile spewing furious) and I think even Sahiba got scared of him. I have to say that Sahiba is also an idiot like Mehreen, of the exact same category, one who does not understand that she is an idiot.

Edited by roopshas1 - 12 hours ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 11 hours ago

Hyyyyy ye tou shuru hote hi khtm ho gyaa sahiba didi ka plansmiley37smiley37

Nothing can make salar doubt his sitara... sar phod diya creep ka smiley37 so proud of you salar ... smiley14

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

MIL just dumb ignore smiley37

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Wow what a promo for next epi...Sahiba set a trap for Sitara, but her plan will backfire and bring them more close. How cheap of her...Sitara ko harass krne k ley she ask few men, they were asking Sitara how much u charge, kb tk ka contract hai. But thankkfully it will not be dragged, Salar come to know about Sahiba, and make one of the man bleed.

I realy want to see Sitara doing care for him after fight scene

Haule Haule ho jye ga pyaar sajna smiley27

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: roopshas1

MIL is an idiot. She is a prime example of an idiot who does not understand that she is an idiot. There are people like Salman who is socially very intelligent and work well to use social clues but at the same time had he been handed over an actual business, would have ruined it because he is incapable. A person like Salman (if he is married to someone like Sahiba) would have just done socialite business and not interfered in actual business and would have portrayed himself as a dedicated new age househusband and philanthropist knowing his own limitations. At the same time, had he been married to Sitara, Salman would have never allowed accusations like this to be arisen against her nor will he allow circumstances like this to arrive thanks to his manipulations. An idiot like Mehreen, on the other hand, is solely focused on the fact that "oh I do not like my DIL, I want to get rid of her, so let me hand over ammunition to someone who also hates her, look at me being so sneaky and intelligent and making chess grandmaster moves" while not realising that she is setting her own house on fire. This is exactly what Nani was talking about. That Mehreen creates nuksaan for her husband. The fact that her newly accepted DIL's honour is being questioned like a cheap prostitute at a social event has repercussions on the family's image. Tahir is going to be furious with her.

On the same strand, Sitara was always right to question Salar's payment to Salman. Not only she felt degraded personally, Salar's occasional insensibility is what creates a long shadow of consequences of his actions regardless of his intentions. While I do not condone her acerbic words and behaviour (which I think she genuinely needs to tone down, she can get things done if she just used soft words and voice for Salar, then again she is not in the right frame of mind right now), her reasoning had always been right. As of now, Salar is viewed as the sharp-tongued photography and animal welfare interested spoilt son of a rich father in their social circles, he does not really have an identity of his own and unfortunately, because the society is cruel, people are out there waiting to paint their marriage as a passionate affair which will fizzle out and its only dignity is that they have a marriage contract. This is exactly what Junaid was talking about. That it is a man's duty to protect a woman and to do that, he has to become qaabil. Salar now needs to pull up his socks. If he genuinely wants to protect Sitara and face a life with her with dignity, he will have to take what is being offered to him in a silver plate - his father's business and the wealth, influence and dignity that comes along with it, even if it, at least temporarily, comes at a cost of his life long dream and passion.

What I am looking forward to is Salar burning down Sahiba. He had tolerated her behaviour till this point but now he is furious (and actually bile spewing furious) and I think even Sahiba got scared of him. I have to say that Sahiba is also an idiot like Mehreen, of the exact same category, one who does not understand that she is an idiot.

He said to sahiba "you messed up big time" he meant

smiley37smiley371000122013.jpg

Edited by Queeen - 11 hours ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Queeen

Hyyyyy ye tou shuru hote hi khtm ho gyaa sahiba didi ka plansmiley37smiley37

Nothing can make salar doubt his sitara... sar phod diya creep ka smiley37 so proud of you salar ... smiley14

but kuch jaldi hi pakdi gayi ... smiley36

but merko bada maza ata h jab salaar aise possessive ho jata h sitara ko leke ..smiley43smiley42