Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

So many scenes seem so random. Like Salar's dad calling him and asking y Sitara said salar will sign and that nothing belongs to salar.

Sitara-Junaid convo, sitara-nani convo in the walima and many others. 🙄

I think that is Tahir's way of sending a signal to both Salar and Sitara nothing Salar has actually belongs to him or he earned it and he wants Salar to join his business. Sitara claimed that Salar will sign the papers and end the partnership. Tahir is just pointing that how can Salar sign anything if nothing is in his name and the only reason nothing is in his name is because Salar refuses to join the company. The businesses that Tahir has set up in Salar's name is still controlled by Tahir and his team and the official chairmanship that Salar has been handed over is just that - official chairmanship. The decisions still lie in Tahir's hands.

What Tahir is doing is that he is trying make Salar aware of this and via him Sitara. By respecting Sitara's claim publicly even if he is taking a substantial financial loss for it, Tahir is actually sending a signal to Sitara that he is willing to protect her honour publicly. In exchange, however, he is also sending Salar and Sitara the message that Salar should step up to take care of what is rightfully his. Salar didn't understand that at all and kept talking about how he does not want to hear anything bad about Sitara. All this while Tahir was saying that he is glad that Salar subconsciously trusts him even if it is regarding Sitara whom he is trying to protect from Tahir. Tahir is essentially telling Salar that he wants him to join his business and he will protect any mistakes Salar makes even while doing business if Salar just tells his father honestly about it.

I think once this reaches Sitara, she will push Salar towards picking up his duties. It is not just about his passion (that is a whole other issue that Sitara needs to understand and respect). My theory is that one of the reasons Salar refuses to join business is because he is scared of failure and that his failures will be in front of the world and most importantly his dad. Mehreen had always become a wall between Salar and Tahir, hiding Salar's poor marks and rebellious behaviour and creating more and more distance between father and son while Tahir wants his son to trust him with his mistakes and failures. Salar does not understand this. He views his dad like a child views an authoritarian parent but the truth is Tahir actually wants to become friends with Salar. Like a solid father-son power duo. And Salar has all the capabilities to do that. What Salar needs right now is motivation to trust Tahir. Tahir has repeatedly gone out of his way to protect Salar and someone just needs to show him that. Subconsciously, he had gone to his father the moment he said he is returning and Tahir supported him without asking a single question, albeit under wrong assumptions. Same with when Salar was unable to track down Sitara. His first action was to call his father and ask for his help despite the fact Tahir could have been the one hurting or hiding Sitara, implicitly showing that Salar subconsciously does trust Tahir. What needs to happen is that someone needs to support Salar into actively working with Tahir and pointing these things out to Salar. And Sitara will be the one to do it. My opinion is that once Salar joins the business thanks to Tahir, Tahir will fully embrace Sitara as his DIL. At the moment he is basically mightily impressed by her but once Salar joins his business - the one thing Tahir had wanted the most - Sitara will basically be his darling DIL.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

In the name of jealousy, dude already gave a house and huge amount of money his father earned to that useless salman. Was crying day and night thinking about sitara holding salman's hands and walking away. Threw things at his room when she left with qasim rejecting him. Tahir might end up facing more losses if he keeps getting jealous smiley37

Sitara jealousy i am seated. We never really got to see it.

True. I want to know how this guy was managing his expenses. He just randomly decides to buy cars and diamonds while his dad is not blocking his cards? I want to know how that works.

Sitara's jealousy is something we have already gotten a taste of. There will be a lot of slaps going around if that happens again. smiley37

roopshas1 thumbnail

Tahir is just happy that he got another potential candidate to look after his business and also understands family values. Don't care if it's a man or a woman. He had hope from sahiba but she ended up being unbareable. If his daughter in law is good enough then he will let salaar be and do whatever he wants smiley36

Yes. This. Tahir just loved how confident Sitara was and how she could completely wash down Sahiba despite the latter having been born and raised as a wealthy heiress.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

konsa dekhu in m se ..

i am liking dil ho toh hai coz whatever is happening atleast FL is taking stand for herself .. and main leads chemistry is also good .. i like such type of dramas

If you want to watch where ML and FL fight each other and then fall in love, then watch Aik Sitam Aur. If you want to watch where fl don't accept ml as her husband but eventually fall in love, then watch Wo pagal si, Do bol, Malaal e yaar, and Gustakh; if you want the opposite (ml not accept fl), then watch Dil Awaiz, Sirf tum, Dil hi to hai, and Mushkil.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

In the name of jealousy, dude already gave a house and huge amount of money his father earned to that useless salman. Was crying day and night thinking about sitara holding salman's hands and walking away. Threw things at his room when she left with qasim rejecting him. Tahir might end up facing more losses if he keeps getting jealous smiley37

Sitara jealousy i am seated. We never really got to see it.

if salaar keep getting jealous , then tasir and party may become neighbors of Sitara's khandaan soon smiley36
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: roopshas1

True. I want to know how this guy was managing his expenses. He just randomly decides to buy cars and diamonds while his dad is not blocking his cards? I want to know how that works.

Sitara's jealousy is something we have already gotten a taste of. There will be a lot of slaps going around if that happens again. smiley37

The only way tahir can have any kind of influence over salaar is by money and if he cut him off from that then salaar will be further away from.him.

Salaar handles his jealous with money and tears and sitara handles it with thapad and gaali garoj smiley37

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Kiran baji ka hirday parivartan ho chuka hai smiley36

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: roopshas1

She bish slaps when she green

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 hours ago

Another amazing maha episode...

Kiran has reformed for good.. zohaib is dheet

Can't understand Taya at all ...

Salar is definitely going to join business but what is the mom in laws problem man... Totally understand why salar hates her

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

but somebody told me that it has sad ending .. smiley18 i dont like sad ending shows ... merko toh depression aa jata h smiley23

It isn't depressing end .. definitely chk out