Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I saw a pic of last day BTS where the cast was cutting cake. Taya ke ghar ka set tha and mehreen n tahir were there too.

No it was not last day...it was Mehreen birthday. I saw this video few days back. Even it has audio...everyone singing happy birthday. Ab Salar k parents sitara k ghar hain..to use lene hi gae honge . Wrna apne house mein hote. Aur wo kbhi gae nhi nhi uske ghar

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

You are welcomed to the new thread once this thread completes 150 pages:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5362186?ri=6&rv=167

AAKMH2 thumbnail

IKR! It gets frustrating. But makers ko yehi chahiye that Sitara doesn't believe he loves her, that's y the keep showing her listening to some convo or another where the mu starts again. 😡

They want to extend misunderstanding, wrna death se pehle in scenes ka koi tuk nhi bnta tha. Aur jb sitara keh rhi thi..jhoot bol dena, mohabbat krte ho. Salar keh to skta tha, jhoot nhi hai...krta hun .

No but he choose to stay quite...aur us baad telling nani...kbhi sath nhi dunga. Great 😵‍💫

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessjojo

not possible I’d say

Because Sitara asks Salar if he told Sahiba their bedroom secrets (Sahiba says at the party Sitara doesn’t want to have a relationship with you). This implied lack of intimacy

i hope she is pregnant .. atleast it will remove the possibility of leap and divorce ...

and honestly , sitara and salar should have a heart to heart talk ... a big conversation mentioning what was their first impression of each other , how salar fell in love with her, why sitara said yes after that rainy night ...

abhi tk sab hawa m hi batein chl rhi h ...

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

That I was talking about...ab kon aa kr dunya mein proof krega Salar ka pyar. Itna kuch to krdya usne. Isley mujhse lg rha, ab wo khid sitara ko bta dega, mene nani se jhoot kaha tha...unhe hurt kra.

that would be better if he tells her himself ..sitara ek baari gussa karegi but maan jayegi .... but if he said nothing , then new MU
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

i hope she is pregnant .. atleast it will remove the possibility of leap and divorce ...

and honestly , sitara and salar should have a heart to heart talk ... a big conversation mentioning what was their first impression of each other , how salar fell in love with her, why sitara said yes after that rainy night ...

abhi tk sab hawa m hi batein chl rhi h ...

This!

Why can't they show leads having proper conversations and expressing what they feel, instead of leaving everything to assumptions.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They are showing Sitara family track much better than SiLar track. 😭

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

i feel both salar and sitara don't know how much power they holds in each other lives ... they both love each other but haven't confessed properly ...

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

abhi tk sab hawa m hi batein chl rhi noh ...

They were not intimate till now. Haan ab dikha dein, to kuch keh nhi skte. They both need each other, can come close. Aur uski subha Salar ko guilt yaad aa jay and he asked her to leave, and free. Or he himself ran away from his house.

Is se bura kya hogasmiley11

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

This!

Why can't they show leads having proper conversations and expressing what they feel, instead of leaving everything to assumptions.

hain na ? i think after this convo , they should start afresh with friendship ...

they both need space from love angle