Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

what if sitara is pregnant smiley37

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Last behind the scenes were of Qasim nimmi shadi, jo k phupo ne apne insta pr Ramzan mein upload kye the ..lyk 6 month before. Shoot to khtm ho chuka hai drama ka. Side track stretch kr bhi to dikha skte hain. Jese nimi kibshadi dikhai, but wo sudhri to nhi naam they can drag all chatacters track

I saw a pic of last day BTS where the cast was cutting cake. Taya ke ghar ka set tha and mehreen n tahir were there too.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyD

Not defending Salars previous behavior but major part of it is their class & cultural difference. Also their family background. He was the Salar Sikander, son of owner of industries, billionaire. People reacted to him differently & effects or reactions of his similar action would have been different in his world. He didn’t know Sitara’s world. That’s why he said he likes Sitara & didn’t mean romantically but casually & was surprised how Sitara’s family reacted to it.

It’s only after he gave that protection of billionaire’s sheltered son & became ordinary photographer he somewhat could see things from Sitara’s POV.

As someone said( forgot who) he was a person who can’t see an animal suffering couldn’t have harmed Sitara on purpose. It’s his sheltered life & rebellious nature that caused havoc in Sitaras life without him having inkling of it.

Even I don't blame Salar. His bg and environment wouldn't have made it possible to relate to Sitara and the bg she comes from, much less empathise with her. Also though they show him friends with salman it was always a master-slavish kind of equation n like it was mentioned by Junaid that his friendship was more to piss his parents, so salar didn't think highly of salman or his class as well as his family, so he had no inkling about Sitara.

khamosshhh thumbnail

IMO Nani ka maarna toh ek bahana tha so that finally SiLar have their own place to stay. 😂

I think mehreen will kick both Silar out of the house and they'll start living in Nani's house. Also Nani wished that they work on their marriage. They'll both feel guilty for Nani's death and through their shared sorrow, get closer to each other.

PS: at this point, especially after their beach date, I think they both know that the other feels strongly for them. So i doubt there'll be any separation.

Edited by khamosshhh - 13 days ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

Abhi tak the show hasn't fallen into cliched stuff, so hopefully ye nahi dikhayenge. First let all confusions clear, phir end mein ye dikhaye. 😂

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

IMO Nani ka maarna toh ek bahana tha so that finally SiLar have their own place to stay. 😂

I think mehreen will kick both Silar out of the house and they'll start living in Nani's house. Also Nani wished that they work on their marriage. They'll both feel guilty for Nani's death and through their shared sorrow, get closer to each other.

PS: at this point, especially after their beach date, I think they both know that the other feels strongly for them. So i doubt there'll be any separation.

but in promo , sitara clearly told him to say to nani that he loves her even if he don't ... honestly , itna kuch hone ke baad bhi if sitara is not able to believe his sincerity , then it is sad ...

but seperation doesn't make any sense now ... vo pehle hi seperation m reh rhe the ... smiley39

khamosshhh thumbnail

but in promo , sitara clearly told him to say to nani that he loves her even if he don't ... honestly , itna kuch hone ke baad bhi if sitara is not able to believe his sincerity , then it is sad ...

but seperation doesn't make any sense now ... vo pehle hi seperation m reh rhe the ... smiley39

IKR! It gets frustrating. But makers ko yehi chahiye that Sitara doesn't believe he loves her, that's y the keep showing her listening to some convo or another where the mu starts again. 😡

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

not possible I’d say

Because Sitara asks Salar if he told Sahiba their bedroom secrets (Sahiba says at the party Sitara doesn’t want to have a relationship with you). This implied lack of intimacy

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princessjojo

not possible I’d say

Because Sitara asks Salar if he told Sahiba their bedroom secrets (Sahiba says at the party Sitara doesn’t want to have a relationship with you). This implied lack of intimacy

Yes yes ..it was clear proof they had no intimate relation.

Edited by AAKMH2 - 13 days ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

That I was talking about...ab kon aa kr dunya mein proof krega Salar ka pyar. Itna kuch to krdya usne. Isley mujhse lg rha, ab wo khid sitara ko bta dega, mene nani se jhoot kaha tha...unhe hurt kra.