Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

I dont think so...phone wala blunder na dikhate..agr sb theek krna hota valima k baad. I too think k ab koi accident hi kuch theek kr skega. wrna to koi umeed nazar nhi aa rhi

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

I dont think so...phone wala blunder na dikhate..agr sb theek krna hota valima k baad. I too think k ab koi accident hi kuch theek kr skega. wrna to koi umeed nazar nhi aa rhi

but atleast give us their scenes , fighting bhi chalegi .. it is obvious that sitara loves salaar but she is hearing things about him from other people only or on calls ... i see no reason for her to believe him blindly ... he needs to open up little bit to her instead of only saying ki he loves her ... so fighting ke bahane hi they will talk ...
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: awida

I knew it. Zubab makes you hate her. She did the same in Woh Pagal Si .. which was a gr8 show btw. Saad Qureshi and Hira Khan's chemistry was amazing.

I liked Chaal bcoz of Ali only.

FL ne toh mujhe itna frustrate kar diya tha ki sidhe last episode dekhna pada janne ke liye ki aisa toh nhi hai Saba aur Sikandar ki shadi ho jayegi last mein smiley36

hats off to Sikandar's patience πŸ˜’

I liked Dil Hi Tou Haismiley27

Btw Ali itna popular nhi hai kya ? ki kisi famous actress ke sath drama mil sake?

Rang Mahal mein second half tak interest khatam ho gya πŸ™‚

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

I liked Chaal bcoz of Ali only.

FL ne toh mujhe itna frustrate kar diya tha ki sidhe last episode dekhna pada janne ke liye ki aisa toh nhi hai Saba aur Sikandar ki shadi ho jayegi last mein smiley36

hats off to Sikandar's patience πŸ˜’

I liked Dil Hi Tou Haismiley27

Btw Ali itna popular nhi hai kya ? ki kisi famous actress ke sath drama mil sake?

Rang Mahal mein second half tak interest khatam ho gya πŸ™‚

But in the 2nd half of RM the FL was strong . Also Humayoun Ashraf played his role amazingly. It was a good half although Ali was sidelined.

Well. Ali is famous of playing 2nd lead or supporting roles. He looks younger than his real age. When he started his career he was paired with Aiman Khan and Hina Altaf , coz they were new. They became famous. And he had to struggle more, and get paired with supporting actresses like: Maryam Nafees and Namra Shahid. Daily soaps made him an overnight star. So he started getting paired up with Fatima Effendi, Seher Khan, Zubab, Momina, Maria Malik, Laiba... It won't be suitible for him to be casted with no.1 actresses coz they don't do dailies, and producers don't cast him as a lead in primetime shows.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

but atleast give us their scenes , fighting bhi chalegi .. it is obvious that sitara loves salaar but she is hearing things about him from other people only or on calls ... i see no reason for her to believe him blindly ... he needs to open up little bit to her instead of only saying ki he loves her ... so fighting ke bahane hi they will talk ...

Dramas and romance don't go hand in hand.

a girl says " realistically that 's not possible "

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

lol… half of you are wishing salaar has a near death experience, and the other half wishing sitara has one…. Basically kisi ko toh maaro

Schrute thumbnail
I think sitara is nearing a serious breakdown, she has lost her trust in everything love, family, relationships, and now her will to live as well. I think the drama at walima could be her tipping point.
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

We need meaningful conversations... tabhi kuch hoga otherwise mu and mu

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Either today episode gonna be a bomb like totally opposite of what we expect like promo was totally a misleading or it will be a disappointment bomb smiley44

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

And tomorrow is kaffara mega episode, so koi important hi hoga. In last few episodes they are repeating same..is se batmeezi us se badtmeezi. Hopefully they are setting for new track