Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Ruhi. I bow before u.. Duniya idhar ki udhar ho jaaye.. But umeed shd live onsmiley37smiley37 Once Ruhi also said- Ar ko mujhe se better koyi aur nahi samajh sakta🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://x.com/hissillygurl001/status/1835491297563668875

ruhi behen ki umeed kaunsi ambuja cement se bani hai

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Sure it is a big deal to not to be able to conceive, but to have Vidya, who was calling Abhira beti and shit a couple of hours ago, treat her like dirt due to a medical condition is beyond sickening. Pregnancy issues are typical rishta trope, but I have never seen in-laws be insensitive to this extent. IK they will get back to nach gaana and hum saath saath hai in a while, but as a viewer there is only so much I can stomach.

Atleast they could have shown guests talking rubbish & vidya staying silent or kaveri as usual finding some way to blame abhira, without dragging her medical condition & mg dragging away.

The thought that she will still love dadi & maa and seek fir their validation is smiley11

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Atleast they could have shown guests talking rubbish & vidya staying silent or kaveri as usual finding some way to blame abhira, without dragging her medical condition & mg dragging away.

The thought that she will still love dadi & maa and seek fir their validation is smiley11

rubbish is that family itself not others
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

And there is no outside guest other than Goenkas for mehendi function

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

He doesn’t really care about anyone, from 22 yrs he never checked for Akshara or her kids ,she called after 22 yrs from her death bed and he hang up the phone saying she is dead for them . And few days back he said Aarohi n Ruhi’s poppy married and today as Abhria’s parents lived happily though they don’t have fancy functions he remembered the fancy mehandi but after IR only relevant characters will be shown.

Even now he is trying to protect his immoral pothi not disclosing who Abhira is and making Abhira and also Ruhi to suffer. He could have told them but he knows his immoral pothi so well remember his dream he thinks so low about her.

dekho, reports mein kuch to maha gadbad hai...warna yeh sab shaadi ke baad dikhaate...😂...kuch bhi aur bimari dikha sakte the.....

manish is a total disgusting human...parent etc etc...bhai when he asked akshu to leave the house....apna aashirvaad bhi nahi diya tha use....uske baare mein pata rakhna to door door ki baat hai...and saalon baad did not talk to her...to ab kyun abhira abhira kar raha hai...I just home..makers abhira ko apni mamma ka hisaab sahi kare dikhayen inn goenaks and ruhi birla se....

armaan should rememebr and tell...in how dire situation abhira and akshu were that time....manish and goenaks along with the birla...should really suffer the whole life in guilt....

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Vaise why was the mehendi function entirely guest-less. smiley24

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

This clip for me is enough to realise that this is Ruhi kaand…. The way she is manipulating hell bent is something to realise that this is Ruhi ku kartootein

I hope Armaan uses his vakil brain to come back to this convo between them to get a clue when he is trying to find truth.

I am still 50-50 on it. Lekin they have already crossed the delusional limits of Ruhi. So ho sakta hain.Actors r giving the clue that reports r fake.. Unhe kuch tho briefing milte hoge na. And if reports r false, no person other than Ruhi has any reason to do it in the story currently.. KP or SB is def not behind that.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

True. But she kinda expects them to be this way by precedent. 3-4 people lash and rest mutely watch. Yeh routine hai. its also a big deal to never be able to have kids. The treatment like a criminal is crass. But she's seen it all already to be "shocked" by this.

Is Armaan gonna see this behavior and take her away? NO. Its not like he is gonna take her away after this. He suggested it once but ultimately he also wants this family only.

Abhimaan have accepted that jaise bhi yeh, yehi log "family" hai. So we audience have to accept to.

I do feel that there will be some confrontation of Abhimaan with V, Kaveri in this track.

Whatever the situation is .. it is better the girl faces it before they get married again … if armaan does not have the fortitude to accept the situation and take a call that we will decide how to go about it

Today there is medical science and a lot of options like adoption and surrogacy …

He can tell Kaveri n Vidya both .. I am not the only son in this house Rohit , krish and Aryan are also the heirs .. they can have their own children

This situation was shown beautifully in pandya stores . Dhara could not conceive because she had take precautions to raise her 3 devars ( literally her kids )

The mother in law and the entire family backed her strongly . Later she went on to adopt a boy

Trp made it twisted .. but majorly the boy was always accepted as the eldest son of the next generation.. so give a positive message..

Abhira will have her own daughter even if the story is shown a happy ending .. in this gen .. but right now let Armaan tell Kaveri n Vidya clearly .. why don’t you focus on Rohit n Ruhi having their own child

As it is I and Abhira are not accepted as your own . Then why do you want the same for my child . It will be fitting that since we are literally orphans we raise an adopted child and complete our family

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Visszz

And there is no outside guest other than Goenkas for mehendi function

Wohi toh 1-2 ko laa dete, only for this purposesmiley39

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He will take a stand for Ab. I know that. The issue is everyone is acting as if they care so much about him individually having a child because he craves it. It's not for waaris because uske liye aur log hai.

But first they need to get over the shock to evaluate options.

His first instinct is to ensure Ab isnt hurt and they can still get married. He's definitely gonna speak up.

Abhira also will look at ensuring she figures this out. She will never make Armaan get tied in a shaadi where they can never have their dream happy family with kids