Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1835508977729445888

Now that's u call as a real Ruhi sochsmiley32smiley32

Saccha pyaar as Ruhizaa has for her jethsmiley36

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Same doubt😂😂.. And he is not even bothered to think where he is now. Koyi bhi sochega na. Abhira says she has no one in this world. Then also MG just doesn't cares🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

He doesn’t really care about anyone, from 22 yrs he never checked for Akshara or her kids ,she called after 22 yrs from her death bed and he hang up the phone saying she is dead for them . And few days back he said Aarohi n Ruhi’s poppy married and today as Abhria’s parents lived happily though they don’t have fancy functions he remembered the fancy mehandi but after IR only relevant characters will be shown.

Even now he is trying to protect his immoral pothi not disclosing who Abhira is and making Abhira and also Ruhi to suffer. He could have told them but he knows his immoral pothi so well remember his dream he thinks so low about her.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 days ago
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I still feel yeh reports shayad ruhi bhabhji ki chal hai or hospital mein kisi or ke sath reports exchange hogayi.Ab will have complications to conceive like her mom and nani.Par itna nahi jitna ab dekha rahi hai.I just hope,ab understand the real face of poddar specially kv and flipper mata’s and stop her dadi and ma jab.

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ruhi. I bow before u.. Duniya idhar ki udhar ho jaaye.. But umeed shd live onsmiley37smiley37 Once Ruhi also said- Ar ko mujhe se better koyi aur nahi samajh sakta🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poor Ruhi ,she dint thought he will shout at her Still she dint leave her Ummeed.smiley37According to her changing name ,prenup all are sacrifice for love.smiley37

Why isn't she asking the same question to herself?What sacrifice Armaan did for Ruhi so that she still want him in her life?Atleast Abhira never insulted him publicly by leaving him in mandap .

sadist Makers I don’t know what happens later but finish this ghatiya track and give them some happy moments .
https://x.com/Rubiiiiii_18/status/1835504284965777811

smiley27

https://x.com/shristiiiis/status/1835508040457650583

https://x.com/faverryyy/status/1835510372448477482

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

He doesn’t really care about anyone, from 22 yrs he never checked for Akshara or her kids ,she called after 22 yrs from her death bed and he hang up the phone saying she is dead for them . And few days back he said Aarohi n Ruhi’s poppy married and today as Abhria’s parents lives happily though don’t have fancy functions he remembered the fancy mehandi but after IR only relevant characters will be shown.

Even now he is trying to protect his immoral pothi not disclosing who Abhira is and making Abhira and also Ruhi to suffer. He could have told them but he knows his immoral pothi so well remember his dream he thinks so low about her.

He knows her reality but kya kare she is out of control now .pehle karna chahiye tha.pothi hain usski doings publically disclose bhi nahi kar saktismiley37

Edited by elizamerin - 3 days ago
Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

I came here to see update if today's episode but when I saw there is Kaira flashback,Sudeenly in twice a second I open hotstar and started watching present episode.And I am happy now for two reasons first is they saw us Mehndi Rachan lagi the og yrkkh song, though who taught them this song I don't know because,It's also a family legacy song naa.But I am happy.The second reason of my happiness is that 1-2 second of Kartik and Naira,I liked it because Manish did not forgot his real Son and daughter in law despite being Ruhi is his only pyari bachi...

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

True. But she kinda expects them to be this way by precedent. 3-4 people lash and rest mutely watch. Yeh routine hai. its also a big deal to never be able to have kids. The treatment like a criminal is crass. But she's seen it all already to be "shocked" by this.

Is Armaan gonna see this behavior and take her away? NO. Its not like he is gonna take her away after this. He suggested it once but ultimately he also wants this family only.

Abhimaan have accepted that jaise bhi yeh, yehi log "family" hai. So we audience have to accept to.

I do feel that there will be some confrontation of Abhimaan with V, Kaveri in this track.

Sure it is a big deal to not to be able to conceive, but to have Vidya, who was calling Abhira beti and shit a couple of hours ago, treat her like dirt due to a medical condition is beyond sickening. Pregnancy issues are typical rishta trope, but I have never seen in-laws be insensitive to this extent. IK they will get back to nach gaana and hum saath saath hai in a while, but as a viewer there is only so much I can stomach.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1835508977729445888

Now that's u call as a real Ruhi sochsmiley32smiley32

Saccha pyaar as Ruhizaa has for her jethsmiley36

This clip for me is enough to realise that this is Ruhi kaand…. The way she is manipulating hell bent is something to realise that this is Ruhi ku kartootein

I hope Armaan uses his vakil brain to come back to this convo between them to get a clue when he is trying to find truth.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Sure it is a big deal to not to be able to conceive, but to have Vidya, who was calling Abhira beti and shit a couple of hours ago, treat her like dirt due to a medical condition is beyond sickening. Pregnancy issues are typical rishta trope, but I have never seen in-laws be insensitive to this extent. IK they will get back to nach gaana and hum saath saath hai in a while, but as a viewer there is only so much I can stomach.

This is their usual crap trope.

Vidya will flip again saying emotions mein beh gayi and she is sorry for hurting Ab but she was only thinking of whats best for Armaan 🙄 And Kaveri will again in her usual style agree to shaadi without even an apology.