Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley37smiley37

Hopefully this will be the last Gen so we can be spear of MG face. Look how fondly he's remember his son and granddaughter mehendi function smiley44

I like how each family uses the same song in each gen smiley37

Tough luck, in the next gen Buddha ManiShahi will be remembering his great granddaughter Abhiraโ€™s mehendi function smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Duniya idhar udhar hojayegi but these same discussions on Gen 3 will never end smiley36

smiley37smiley37

Boring GIFs | Tenor

I've never seen anything like this in my life. Show khatam I'm done and will have memories here there but to relitigate the same thing over over over over overrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by: Sivamrith

when he proposed Arohi ?He clearly said he loves only Akshara...call BAAT Nahi Kiya thou bacha Kisi or ka waah kya FL hei re .he was angry with her because of miscarriage and Neil death and how she assumed Abhi don't want bacha.,. .Abhir after death of Nav immediately accepted Abhi...He is a child then he dunno about his real dad he was kept in dark by Nav and AK...what now Ruhi doing is wrong but before Armaan was totally wrong ...

asking arohi to marry him..when he loves akshu.....๐Ÿ˜‚ and ruhi marrying rohit...to stay close to armaan....๐Ÿ˜‚ zyada farak nazar nahi aata....๐Ÿ˜‚

proposing a married lady....and running after a married man...again zyada farak nazar nahi aata....๐Ÿ˜‚

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I like how each family uses the same song in each gen smiley37

Tough luck, in the next gen Buddha ManiShahi will be remembering his great granddaughter Abhiraโ€™s mehendi function smiley37

If you read some of the comments you'll think it never happen before smiley37smiley37

..Ruhi and Armaan hide the things with Rohit...first Ruhi was behind Armaan because Armaan said his marriage was deal I think..and he gave her..Now she is behind him I dunno why ...bahut fark hei Donom mein...Akshara and Ruhi mein bahut similarities hein like trauma

Gen 3 ref edit

Edited by WildestDreams - 2 days ago
Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

asking arohi to marry him..when he loves akshu.....๐Ÿ˜‚ and ruhi marrying rohit...to stay close to armaan....๐Ÿ˜‚ zyada farak nazar nahi aata....๐Ÿ˜‚

proposing a married lady....and running after a married man...again zyada farak nazar nahi aata....๐Ÿ˜‚

contract marriage karna, girl friend hai karkey patha hai so umeed dena after the contract over you can marry your girlfriend karkey Bolana but hussi admi say pyar karna .... again zyada farak nazar nahi aata
823177 thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

ruhi will kidnap armansasmiley40smiley37 ab aya na vamp mein maza

how she will fasao him i wonder, same old we slept together bs ya kuch oonique karegi didismiley30

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

how she will fasao him i wonder, same old we slept together bs ya kuch oonique karegi didismiley30

baba ji ki tullu milegi ๐Ÿ˜‚

Look at his clothes. Do you really think Roohi will kidnap him?

It will be Abhira I guess. This week's romance dose๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Or is there any BTS pic of Roohi with him??

Edited by viji2111 - 2 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Aisa lag raha hai ki mai koi Ekta show dekh rahi hoon. Never shouldโ€™ve thought that a parivarik show like Rishta would show such nonsense smiley29