Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: xanalyst

dekhiye aapne khud hi apne post ko contradict kar diya πŸ€—

jab wo kamiyaab hi nahi hui to kesa damage? πŸ€—

u mean attempt to murder is legal???? jab tak muder na kar le....koiπŸ˜‚

waise love confession to nahi hone diya usne....abhira ka......but mandap per zoron shoron se kar diya armaan ne...abhira ke liye apna confession...πŸ˜‚

Edited by India_TV - 4 days ago
xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

u mean attempt to murder is legal???? jab tak muder na kar le....koiπŸ˜‚

waise love confession to nahi hone diya usne....abhira ka......but mandap per zoron shoron se kar diya armaan ne...abhira ke liye apna confession...πŸ˜‚

which murder are we referring to here, if it's about those abheera's neighbours, afaik it was an accident no? and not a planned murder to "attempt" πŸ€”

btw when did I say attempt to murder is legal?! 😧

Edited by xanalyst - 4 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

what sort of damage do we expect??? she sopilt abhira's love confession twice...and maniplted the poddars into marrying her with armaan...πŸ˜‚ yeh to direct damage kiya hai...πŸ˜‚she stole the ring......bhai ring kya...pati hi steal karne ki firaak mein thi na...πŸ˜‚ but kaamyab na hui...kisi mein bhi...πŸ˜‚

Armaan tho chota bacha tha who got manipulated to agree to marry his brother's widow smiley39

Ring, confession great damage indeed smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I skipped the episode today .. Deja vu nahi chahiye kuch aur dekh lenge

I really hope yeh Aisa kuch naa kare jo apne ko dΓ©jΓ  vu ho. Woh toh danger level tha

which murder are we referring to here, if it's about those abheera's neighbours, afaik it was an accident no? and not a planned murder to "attempt" πŸ€”

btw when did I say attempt to murder is legal?! 😧

.u said damage kiya nahi...but sirf try kiya....to wohi baat hui nahi...murder kya nahi...but attempt hi to kiya...πŸ˜‚

to v wait ki woh damage kar le...let her keep on doing all this rubbish!!πŸ˜‚ tab tak to masoom hi hai ruhi...as bechari sirf try kar rahi hai damage karne ka...kar ho to nahi paa rahi hai...πŸ˜‚

if u remember that...i m sure y that was told....so that abhir is ready to leave his parents and gets adjusted in the new place...that was a court decision...the parents did not do for their benefit...but for his..

INTENTIONS MATTER!!!!...IMO atleast....

abhir understood his parents...tabhi to manyu ke changul se bhag gaya tha...πŸ˜‚ and manyu gamm mein pee kar suicide lar raha tha...πŸ˜‚...abhi to abhir ko manyu ki asliyat nahi pata thi...ki what he had done to his mom....πŸ˜‚

arohi ka intention kya tha...abhir ko manipulate karne ka??πŸ˜‚

Aap time waste math karo apna, smiley9 vo Manipulation mein expert hai .whoever calls out Birla bachi they automatically becomes negative ,today Armaan and Abhira called out her ghatiya intentions so they r negative and they r talking nonsense . If Armaan kicks away Abhira and accepts jeth lover he will become the best ML and may be best actor too smiley42.

Abhira and Armaan kuch bhi kare galath,Birla bachi ko bhi kare sabh sahi hai ,how dare Armaan said β€œtum meri aur Abhirabki ristha thodna chahthi ho β€œ when she actually wants to do only that . smiley9

Did u not see what ghatiya logic that women has ,Abhira needs to change the name and sign the prenup papers to prove her love for Armaan. But that pathetic woman will keep cheating her husband ,lusting on jeth ji ,imagine jeth while pathi Isa dancing with her . What’s wrong in manipulating sanjay or Dadi for prenup or name change , Dadi n Sanjay are bewakoofs to get manipulated by Birla bachi.uski koi galathi hai hi nahi β€œmaine kuch kiya hi nahi β€œ Tomorrow even if she kills Rohit , she won’t be wrong bechari bachi trauma hai sabh ne chod Diya tho Rohit ko sochna chahiye aur Armaan ke saath shaadi kara deni chahiye β€œ.

Sparkle232 thumbnail

dekhiye aapne khud hi apne post ko contradict kar diya πŸ€—

jab wo kamiyaab hi nahi hui to kesa damage? πŸ€—

Confess nahi karne diya

Ring chori kardi

Huge damage smiley29

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Aap time waste math karo apna, smiley9 vo Manipulation mein expert hai .whoever calls out Birla bachi they automatically becomes negative ,today Armaan and Abhira called out her ghatiya intentions so they r negative and they r talking nonsense . If Armaan kicks away Abhira and accepts jeth lover he will become the best ML and may be best actor too smiley42.

Abhira and Armaan kuch bhi kare galath,Birla bachi ko bhi kare sabh sahi hai ,how dare Armaan said β€œtum meri aur Abhirabki ristha thodna chahthi ho β€œ when she actually wants to do only that . smiley9

Did u not see what ghatiya logic that women has ,Abhira needs to change the name and sign the prenup papers to prove her love for Armaan. But that pathetic woman will keep cheating her husband ,lusting on jeth ji ,imagine jeth while pathi Isa dancing with her . What’s wrong in manipulating sanjay or Dadi for prenup or name change , Dadi n Sanjay are bewakoofs to get manipulated by Birla bachi.uski koi galathi hai hi nahi β€œmaine kuch kiya hi nahi β€œ Tomorrow even if she kills Rohit , she won’t be wrong bechari bachi trauma hai sabh ne chod Diya tho Rohit ko sochna chahiye aur Armaan ke saath shaadi kara deni chahiye β€œ.

πŸ˜‚ OMG.....itna kuch karti hai na ruhi.....but sab fail...πŸ˜‚

i am waiting woh kahegi armaan mein naam chage kar ke abhira rakh leti hun....and prenup papers sign karti hun...ab to maan jao na...πŸ˜‚ tum abhira abhira karte rahna na...I will have no problems...πŸ˜‚...such a despo.....

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Confess nahi karne diya

Ring chori kardi

Huge damage smiley29

may b.....aap ki expectation aur zyada hon ruhi se...bhai character hi aisa hai...πŸ˜‚ ghatiya...πŸ˜‚bas gusse mein ghanton rash driving karti hai...aise mein uda dena..is normal too..πŸ˜‚..to expecation hona is expected too...πŸ˜‚

IMO...chori karna....ring ki ho ya pati ki (by stopping the confession)....badi baaten hain...πŸ˜‚

Edited by India_TV - 4 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I She didn't do any damage to leads till now. All her plans are flop. She tried to plan things but she was not the one who executed it. It was kaveri who forced abhira to sign prenup. It was fufasa who sent abhira to party to humiliate her. It was vidya who is treating abhira as baby making machine. But what about armaan's sukh dukh parivar members like Vidya, kaveri, fufasa. Agree about ropu. Ironically other actors don't get the benefit of doubt like he is getting for his bad performance

Clearly likha tha yaha that ruhi deserves punishment, she planned to ruin things but all her plans were flop. People like kaveri, fufasa, Vidya are the ones who caused damage successfully. But they r sukhi sukhi parivar members. Why this anger limited only to ruhi but not pure parivar members. What's the logic smiley39.

Some trying hard to prove how bad ruhi is as if I don't knowsmiley37. I will enjoy her humiliation too just like how I enjoy lead characters beizzati smiley42

Quoted post edited for moral policing

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 days ago