Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

823177 thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

today leads are shown as negative with their nonsense on ruhi. If Abheera had trust on ar she won't run after them that way. Reminds me her of balam pita ji who died in insecurity all time. Ruhi felt for ar pain and told him truth before it's not for any other reason. But ruhi should not feel any pain of them too. The way he shouted blamed is all because of past but was he not with her then as support. It's total cutting for ruhi from everyone that's where if rohit trusts her she will chose him happily. Ruhi did nothing today. It's sher aya Only. Abheera may rile manish against ruhi next as she made these reports that way manish will be cut totally by ruhi. Today her dialogues a baby of her own is that unconditional love in life yes ruhi will get her own kid with whom she gets that unconditional love connect no insecurity of losing it to anyone or leaving and going away.

The way they are fast forwarding everything idk what t these people are planning bt I hope they don't do surrogacy nonsense like ghum and ye rishte hai pyar k with ruhi. She can become mother or not she can die or not but not this faltu Kapil ka bacha in her kokh

Mera half irritation to is baat ka hai that everyone hating on this lady but she has no strength in her villain power more like a sad girl watching from bg and then feeling sad that abhiman can't be parent. Arre Bhai acha hai na nacho you can manipulate Arman now or if you don't want that try with Rohit give the first grand kid to poddar win forever. Isse to taunt bhi nhi mara jata. Itni bekar hai ye is this even arohis kid cause doormat behaviour to pura abhi ka hai πŸ˜’πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

If abhira slaps her tomorrow or Arman shouts at her again she can say chillao mat bhabhi hu tumhari tameez se rho nhi to Sara Raaz khol dungi and she can do some dhong drag Rohit make it mast fight are mujhe dedo main likhti hu dialogue . Who cares about that creepy Manish budha let him obsess with do din ki natin let him drag her bhoj maybe this will make ruhi psycho 🀣🀣🀣

Ropu kabhi itna acha tha nhi dude has pretty privilege bas waise bhi rishta mein ake ache actors bhi bekar ban jate hai except for kartik /momo he always acted fab

823177 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xanalyst

ye makers pagla gaye hai kya?

1. manish says to abheera one day that ruhi's mom arohi and abhimanyu married.
  2. in nath ceremony abheeera's parents are shown (mother is fl, father is abhinav)
  3. today manish remembers prev gen leads (mother as fl, abhimanyu as ML)

I want to ask, ye makers ki memory roz roz reset hoti hai kya?

A note to makers:

IR ke baad manish abheera uski mom ke full past disclose karega kya? If this is it, I'm all in. But if not, to tum log karna kya chahte ho?

inko social media buzz chahiye hc ka insta dekh k yaad agya hoga oh yeah ye Banda to humara ml tha 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Kavya to dekh k dar gye honge ye log the way sony pulled the rug out of fangirls and not even giving them epis online. 🀣🀣 Kavya k fangirls bhi kafi urte hai unka flying sambhog dek.k even though na kabhi story tha na acting bas aao sx karo alag ho jao and repeat. Sony ne khicha jitna fangirls ne bola bas ab nhi sony back to its og aukat of cid and crime petrol 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Rishta mein it don't take much to people find hot hot chemistry between leads ye cheez shehzada k sath bhi tha bt when he was kicked out people were bashing him badly 🀣🀣 but makers has to think tumhara tamasha wedding se trp 2.1 araha, na tumhari family thik hai na villain, kya hi show chalayenge ye log

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

. She didn't do any damage to leads till now. All her plans are flop. She tried to plan things but she was not the one who executed it. It was kaveri who forced abhira to sign prenup. It was fufasa who sent abhira to party to humiliate her. It was vidya who is treating abhira as baby making machine But they all are ok for abhira as they are sukhi seedi saadi parivar. But what about armaan's sukh dukh parivar members like Vidya, kaveri, fufasa. Agree about ropu. Ironically other actors don't get the benefit of doubt like he is getting for his bad performance

Edited out moral policing

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

The way they are fast forwarding everything idk what t these people are planning bt I hope they don't do surrogacy nonsense like ghum and ye rishte hai pyar k with ruhi. She can become mother or not she can die or not but not this faltu Kapil ka bacha in her kokh

Mera half irritation to is baat ka hai that everyone hating on this lady but she has no strength in her villain power more like a sad girl watching from bg and then feeling sad that abhiman can't be parent. Arre Bhai acha hai na nacho you can manipulate Arman now or if you don't want that try with Rohit give the first grand kid to poddar win forever. Isse to taunt bhi nhi mara jata. Itni bekar hai ye is this even arohis kid cause doormat behaviour to pura abhi ka hai πŸ˜’πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

If abhira slaps her tomorrow or Arman shouts at her again she can say chillao mat bhabhi hu tumhari tameez se rho nhi to Sara Raaz khol dungi and she can do some dhong drag Rohit make it mast fight are mujhe dedo main likhti hu dialogue . Who cares about that creepy Manish budha let him obsess with do din ki natin let him drag her bhoj maybe this will make ruhi psycho 🀣🀣🀣

Ropu kabhi itna acha tha nhi dude has pretty privilege bas waise bhi rishta mein ake ache actors bhi bekar ban jate hai except for kartik /momo he always acted fab

@bold momo is the only actor who shined as an actor in rishta multiverse.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Edited

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 4 days ago

Word Count: 0

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkle322

Ruhi didn't do any damage to leads till now. All her plans are flop. She tried to plan things but she was not the one who executed it. It was kaveri who forced abhira to sign prenup. It was fufasa who sent abhira to party to humiliate her. It was vidya who is treating abhira as baby making machine. But what about armaan's sukh dukh parivar members like Vidya, kaveri, fufasa. Agree about ropu. Ironically other actors don't get the benefit of doubt like he is getting for his bad performance

I guess the leads have no x factor so they have nothing else to talk about, so they end up talking sh*t about ruhi.

@bold even I was about to write that πŸ˜‚ rohit and samriddhi are doing 7 days shifts and exhausted, fair enough. Par fir baki characters are also exhausted when they talk about they poor actung skills and what not..

I lovedd (genuinely) rohit's act in razia sultan, but here a no no. He has a tirey face most of the time sadly. πŸ˜•

Quoted post edited for moral policing

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I don't get this ruhi obsession by fans. She didn't do any damage to leads till now. All her plans are flop. She tried to plan things but she was not the one who executed it. It was kaveri who forced abhira to sign prenup. It was fufasa who sent abhira to party to humiliate her. It was vidya who is treating abhira as baby making machine But they all are ok for abhira as they are sukhi seedi saadi parivar. But ruhi is main culprit smiley37. Ruhi is shameless what not. She deserves punishment. Ok. But what about armaan's sukh dukh parivar members like Vidya, kaveri, fufasa. Agree about ropu. Ironically other actors don't get the benefit of doubt like he is getting for his bad performance

what sort of damage do we expect??? she sopilt abhira's love confession twice...and maniplted the poddars into marrying her with armaan...πŸ˜‚ yeh to direct damage kiya hai...πŸ˜‚she stole the ring......bhai ring kya...pati hi steal karne ki firaak mein thi na...πŸ˜‚ but kaamyab na hui...kisi mein bhi...πŸ˜‚

Dear Mods yahaan log kuch bhi bolrahei poppy poppy karke post not getting deleted why ??Yesterday I typed only Sharma got deleted …why ??

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I'm not even watching from past few episodes. This unnecessary infertility track along with dhongi dogla MG ki over nautanki is too much too take for me.

andhera ghana chaa gaya hai...πŸ˜‚ ujaale ki intzaar hai...πŸ˜‚ bahut zoron se lagta hai ki ruhi expose paas hai..πŸ˜‚

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

what sort of damage do we expect??? she sopilt abhira's love confession twice...and maniplted the poddars into marrying her with armaan...πŸ˜‚ yeh to direct damage kiya hai...πŸ˜‚she stole the ring......bhai ring kya...pati hi steal karne ki firaak mein thi na...πŸ˜‚ but kaamyab na hui...kisi mein bhi...πŸ˜‚

dekhiye aapne khud hi apne post ko contradict kar diya πŸ€—

jab wo kamiyaab hi nahi hui to kesa damage? πŸ€—