Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

Phir Manish goenka poochega abhira ne slap kar diya , mein Abhira ko special attention de raha hoon phir bhi Roohi ko Abhira se problem kya hai? Aur jaake Rohit ko sochne pe majboor karega ki why are you with her just throw her out so that I can slap you and drag her again back to Goenka villa.

manish won't let his betiya to be loved by another ones.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

let manish tell a false story to abheera how he made abhinav and ak ki grand wedding at jaipur destination wedding 😜 and there only arohi abhimanyu too were married as manyu is orphan 😜 then manjari will jump in story.

Manish can sing this song. Pehla wala mota haathi is abhimanyu dekho uske sar pe headphones bhi hai smiley36

1st haathi abhimanyu

2nd ak

3rd neil

4th arohi

5th abhinav

https://youtu.be/i35AUg11hvo?si=swpi9gqHKShL2RIe

This might be a scene in heaven too but ak ka patha nahi hell main ya heaven main 😄

Edited by firewings_diya - 4 days ago
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Manish can sing this song. Pehla wala mota haathi is abhimanyu dekho uske sar pe headphones bhi hai smiley36

1st haathi abhimanyu

2nd ak

3rd neil

4th arohi

5th abhinav

https://youtu.be/i35AUg11hvo?si=swpi9gqHKShL2RIe

This might be a scene in heaven too but ak ka patha nahi hell main ya heaven main 😄

The first one's accuracy is through the roof 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's also wearing 🎧

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rp good at emotional & angst scenes

Dekh liya how good he is today smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

The first one's accuracy is through the roof 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's also wearing 🎧

haina whenever is see this song woh headphones reminds me of him only and irony is that woh bhi makdi ki jaal main phas gaya smiley37

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

haina whenever is see this song woh headphones reminds me of him only and irony is that woh bhi makdi ki jaal main phas gaya smiley37

I used to love those headphones like anything shown in initial days. My daughter and hubby gave that one as bday gift that year 😜
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: xanalyst

ye makers pagla gaye hai kya?

1. manish says to abheera one day that ruhi's mom arohi and abhimanyu married.
  2. in nath ceremony abheeera's parents are shown (mother is fl, father is abhinav)
  3. today manish remembers prev gen leads (mother as fl, abhimanyu as ML)

I want to ask, ye makers ki memory roz roz reset hoti hai kya?

A note to makers:

IR ke baad manish abheera uski mom ke full past disclose karega kya? If this is it, I'm all in. But if not, to tum log karna kya chahte ho?

Manish was just remembering his childrens mehndi ceremonies…it had nothing to do abhiras parentage..akshu and abhinav didn’t have a wedding with mehndi,etc..so when they showed askhus mehndi it was obviously her one with abhimanyu as groom. From Gen 3 and now Gen 4 it’s been made loud and clear that abhiras parents are Abhinav and akshara ..there’s no confusion about that 🙄
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I'm not even watching from past few episodes. This unnecessary infertility track along with dhongi dogla MG ki over nautanki is too much too take for me.

me too..I can’t tolerate that disgusting Ruhi, vidya and kaveri..so just watching abhimaan clips only
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: India_TV

u mean sending a beemar kid to US....due to her insecurities.....or manipulating a child is human???😂

shameless Ruhi. She’ll pay heavily for her bad deeds..there’s no,baby or marital,happiness for her in this life. Dkp.will give her karma.. she’ll remain a cheap pathetic loser…

Post edited for Gen#3 discussion not shown in the episode

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 days ago
xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Manish was just remembering his childrens mehndi ceremonies…it had nothing to do abhiras parentage..akshu and abhinav didn’t have a wedding with mehndi,etc..so when they showed askhus mehndi it was obviously her one with abhimanyu as groom. From Gen 3 and now Gen 4 it’s been made loud and clear that abhiras parents are Abhinav and akshara ..there’s no confusion about that 🙄

when did I said there is any confusion lol smiley36

my only concern is jab manish ko yaad hai sab kuch (point 2 and 3) they why he told a false story to abheera that day (point 1). That's my only concern.

I can't see makers putting up different stories according to their convenience everytime, it ruins the storyline smiley4