Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: xanalyst

abheeracrite is all talks and nothing else. She says something, does something. Bol rahi hai ki armaan pe bharosa hai fir bhaag bhaag ke usi se puch rahi hai tum mehendi chor ke yha kya kr rhe ho? smiley36

and she conveniently hides her insecurities and trust issues (believe me abheeman shippers, she will leave him one day) by saying ki ruhi pe bharosa nahi hai. arey ruhi kya uss 6 ft ke aadmi ko bhaga lejaegi kya? ya usko apne arman ki akal pe bharosa nahi hai idk smiley37

@bold yes I too think that dialogue was given to her for some purpose and today ruhi did nothing lmao jo log expect kar rahi the unka moye moye hogya...

but who knows makers kal kuch twist ke chakkar me hamara hi moye moye kr de πŸ˜‚

ruhi e kiya woh kiya sab ruhi ka chaal hi it's all voice overs ka kamal in bytes
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Edited by Nhikia - 4 days ago

Word Count: 0

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ak and abhim ki shaadi mein hi toh saare functions hue the toh aur kya remember kartae mg bhi?

Isme uski kya galti ki saare grand functions abhi and ak ke saath hue the

I'm surprised he actually remember og abhira and kairaπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Nhikia

Ak and abhim ki shaadi mein hi toh saare functions hue the toh aur kya remember kartae mg bhi?

Isme uski kya galti ki saare grand functions abhi and ak ke saath hue the

I'm surprised he actually remember og abhira and kairaπŸ˜†

Actually Manish Goenka thinks Akshara and Abhimanyu are/were married after they left together. So there is nothing wrong if he is remembering their functions.

or he really thinks that Abhimanyu wouldn't have done any paternity fraud.

Edited out Gen #3 discussion not shown in the episode

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

@ bold, not really...she was happy and so was okay..as she . was the center of everyone' life...akshu was away...and family hated akshu.....

jaisi hi akshu aayee....she started showing her real colours...bhai doctor hote hue....beemar abhir ko US bhenje ki saajisg...πŸ˜‚ then abhir ko manipulate kiya...ki stay away from ruhi ke poppy......manjari kicked her out along with ruhi for this....poppy ji ne haath pakad kar roka...as uss waqt he needed ruhi...πŸ˜‚

so no, IMO, ruhi ki matashree was an evil manipulative character almost till the end....only when she saw that manjari was even more manipulative than her...tab thhodi si akal aayi thi use shayad...πŸ˜‚

Thodi der Ho gayi as her spawn had taken over and was in the driving seat …

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ruhi e kiya woh kiya sab ruhi ka chaal hi it's all voice overs ka kamal in bytes

Ab to mujhe lagta hai Roohi ka expose kis ke liye hoga . Everyone know everything. If she is really manipulative Rohit se bhi keh degi I am jealous of Abhira and Manish goenka 's relationship and I can forget Armaan but how can I forgive him for the humiliation and loss of money caused by him and Rohit would be set.

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Problem is why Abhira has Abhinav 's picture as her father when Abhimanyu was the one who should have been her father .

πŸ€” 🀣 kyaaaa???!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edit: Maybe Manish is under the impression that Abhimanyu and Ak told the truth about Ab's bio dad?

Edited by Shineeeee - 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

What they wanna show I'm not sure but haan , majaal hai koi ek track mei kuch positivity le aayesmiley36

Vaise another thought crossed my mind..what if this full episode is a dream of arman smiley37 like Manish dreamt for 30 mins flat smiley37

πŸ’―. Not a single function without Rona dhona and any problems.

And the doctor is over-efficient. Nobody asked her to do a fertility test phir bhi kar diya.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

arman also spoke to doc so it may become miracle baby later like other gen couples.

sorry ka kya hai abhira fl hai man legi they dont hv to put effort in this

ruhi should also smack back

two men are fighting in a living room and the words talk shit get hit are above them

ruhi should ask tumhe kya main koi bori lagthi hun jo aakar mujhpar aise haath uthathi jaise tum koi hoor pari ho. lawyer ho na tum aaj main tum par physical violence ka case karthi hun phir sadi rehna jail main

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ruhi should ask tumhe kya main koi bori lagthi hun jo aakar mujhpar aise haath uthathi jaise tum koi hoor pari ho. lawyer ho na tum aaj main tum par physical violence ka case karthi hun phir sadi rehna jail main

Phir Manish goenka poochega abhira ne slap kar diya , mein Abhira ko special attention de raha hoon phir bhi Roohi ko Abhira se problem kya hai? Aur jaake Rohit ko sochne pe majboor karega ki why are you with her just throw her out so that I can slap you and drag her again back to Goenka villa.