Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

She was being human😞😞 or may be I find her andhon mein kaani Rani 😂😂

u mean sending a beemar kid to US....due to her insecurities.....or manipulating a child is human???😂

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Ek baat yaad aayi h

Yrkkh 3 end hone wala tha Akshara ki shadi Abhimanyu se hoje wali thi but tabhi pata chala pregnancy track,Akshara maa ban chuki hai manjiri ne shadu tudwa di ki akshara maa ban gayi ab yeh shadi nahi ho sakti.

Ab Abhira ka pregnency track in between function of shadi ki Abhira maa nahi ban sakti,And vidya jo kisi ek side tikti nahi the biggest flipper khud shadi tudwa rahi h ki abhira ki shadi nahi hogi mere armaan se bcause woh maa nahi ban sakti.

Toh mein Akshaea or Abhira dono maa beti or shadi or same saas pregnency issue in sav situation se relate kar paa raha hoon

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

today leads are shown as negative with their nonsense on ruhi. If Abheera had trust on ar she won't run after them that way. Reminds me her of balam pita ji who died in insecurity all time. Ruhi felt for ar pain and told him truth before it's not for any other reason. But ruhi should not feel any pain of them too. The way he shouted blamed is all because of past but was he not with her then as support. It's total cutting for ruhi from everyone that's where if rohit trusts her she will chose him happily. Ruhi did nothing today. It's sher aya Only. Abheera may rile manish against ruhi next as she made these reports that way manish will be cut totally by ruhi. Today her dialogues a baby of her own is that unconditional love in life yes ruhi will get her own kid with whom she gets that unconditional love connect no insecurity of losing it to anyone or leaving and going away.

abheeracrite is all talks and nothing else. She says something, does something. Bol rahi hai ki armaan pe bharosa hai fir bhaag bhaag ke usi se puch rahi hai tum mehendi chor ke yha kya kr rhe ho? smiley36

and she conveniently hides her insecurities and trust issues (believe me abheeman shippers, she will leave him one day) by saying ki ruhi pe bharosa nahi hai. arey ruhi kya uss 6 ft ke aadmi ko bhaga lejaegi kya? ya usko apne arman ki akal pe bharosa nahi hai idk smiley37

@bold yes I too think that dialogue was given to her for some purpose and today ruhi did nothing lmao jo log expect kar rahi the unka moye moye hogya...

but who knows makers kal kuch twist ke chakkar me hamara hi moye moye kr de 😂

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

agar mix up hua hoga toh bhi Abhira pakka aakar ruhi ko thappad maregi thinking ruhi ne kiya haismiley37

Kyunki Roohi rishte main choti hai. Badi hoti to Abhira hanste hanste sab seh leti

Originally posted by: India_TV

u mean sending a beemar kid to US....due to her insecurities.....or manipulating a child is human???😂

No being insecure. She was sending them for treatment as far as I remember.

Haha. I actually thought she imagined.

😜😜

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_9W8-Ny5wS/?igsh=ZXFubGI1cml3bHJq

Watch here u can get it

Originally posted by: India_TV

iss drame ka koi matlab nahi hai...IMO...atleast at this point.....ruhi ka pardafaash ke alawa...and hoenkas ka abhira se connection....isse dono ek saath solve hote hain....😂

ab abhira, in goenka house...can her akshu abhinab ki pics.....etc...and get to know it....

ruhi, IMO, is somehow involved.....so her maksad will b out in open....she needs to b a bit clear in concience....abhira armaan ki shaadi se pehle.....wedding grand honi hai...to aise har function per evil kartoot to nahi dikha sakte hain...

isse kaveri and vidya and poddars bhi dheele pad jaayenge....bahut sataya hai abhira ko inhone...

baki to makers hi jaane....

I'm not even watching from past few episodes. This unnecessary infertility track along with dhongi dogla MG ki over nautanki is too much too take for me.

Originally posted by: xanalyst

abheeracrite is all talks and nothing else. She says something, does something. Bol rahi hai ki armaan pe bharosa hai fir bhaag bhaag ke usi se puch rahi hai tum mehendi chor ke yha kya kr rhe ho? smiley36

and she conveniently hides her insecurities and trust issues (believe me abheeman shippers, she will leave him one day) by saying ki ruhi pe bharosa nahi hai. arey ruhi kya uss 6 ft ke aadmi ko bhaga lejaegi kya? ya usko apne arman ki akal pe bharosa nahi hai idk smiley37

@bold yes I too think that dialogue was given to her for some purpose and today ruhi did nothing lmao jo log expect kar rahi the unka moye moye hogya...

but who knows makers kal kuch twist ke chakkar me hamara hi moye moye kr de 😂

we don't know where they take it but as of today nothing she did. When she did all khaands we threw chappal on her. When she didn't why to bash unnecessarily. Ruhi ne kardiya ruhi kiyu hi ruhi kiya hoga ruhi ka chaal hi all voice overs ka kamal hi bas
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Makers want to show the hardships FL faces during her pregnency without Armaan knowing it just like how kartik and Abhimanyu didn't know about their children. Isliye kuch bhi dikha rahe hain

What they wanna show I'm not sure but haan , majaal hai koi ek track mei kuch positivity le aayesmiley36

Vaise another thought crossed my mind..what if this full episode is a dream of arman smiley37 like Manish dreamt for 30 mins flat smiley37

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ye makers pagla gaye hai kya?

1. manish says to abheera one day that ruhi's mom arohi and abhimanyu married.
  2. in nath ceremony abheeera's parents are shown (mother is fl, father is abhinav)
  3. today manish remembers prev gen leads (mother as fl, abhimanyu as ML)

I want to ask, ye makers ki memory roz roz reset hoti hai kya?

A note to makers:

IR ke baad manish abheera uski mom ke full past disclose karega kya? If this is it, I'm all in. But if not, to tum log karna kya chahte ho?