Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

823177 thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Episode hi bhangar tha.

Yean from the look of it , ruhi didn't manipulate the reports ..either the reports got mixed up at the clinic (but even that's unlikely coz the doctor had doubts with physical examination also , ps . Not trying to find logic here ) , or they plan to go ahead with miracle babies ..

If it's a mix up , I'll be smiley37kis mooh se vidya and Kaveri will say sorry to abhira ..what if this is the scenario after marriage ?

arman also spoke to doc so it may become miracle baby later like other gen couples.

sorry ka kya hai abhira fl hai man legi they dont hv to put effort in this

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

agar mix up hua hoga toh bhi Abhira pakka aakar ruhi ko thappad maregi thinking ruhi ne kiya haismiley37

ruhi should also smack back

two men are fighting in a living room and the words talk shit get hit are above them

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 4 days ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

Manish ne bataya hoga how her mother used to feel holding her in her arms. Roohi's birth actually changed her mother for good.

@ bold, not really...she was happy and so was okay..as she . was the center of everyone' life...akshu was away...and family hated akshu.....

jaisi hi akshu aayee....she started showing her real colours...bhai doctor hote hue....beemar abhir ko US bhenje ki saajisg...πŸ˜‚ then abhir ko manipulate kiya...ki stay away from ruhi ke poppy......manjari kicked her out along with ruhi for this....poppy ji ne haath pakad kar roka...as uss waqt he needed ruhi...πŸ˜‚

so no, IMO, ruhi ki matashree was an evil manipulative character almost till the end....only when she saw that manjari was even more manipulative than her...tab thhodi si akal aayi thi use shayad...πŸ˜‚

Edited by India_TV - 4 days ago

Oh I haven't watched the episode . Was she really shown imagining her babies with Armaan today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Iska kuch nahi ho sakta.

Where did I said it's shown?It's normal ,people imagine having children with the person they love She was saying it with some feelings so I was just saying. I said' it was like' not that it's some fact. Ruhi already delusional hain.its clearly stated in the show Ruhi still wants to unite with Armaan.tho maine jo kaha usme galat kya hain?or Are you mocking me? Everyone know what's Ruhi s motive ryt now in whatever she says.

Edited by elizamerin - 4 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Where did I said it's shown?It's normal ,people imagine having children with the person they love She was saying it with some feelings so I was just saying. I said' it was like' not that it's some fact. Ruhi already delusional hain.its clearly stated in the show Ruhi still wants to unite with Armaan.tho maine jo kaha usme galat kya hain?or Are you mocking me? Everyone know what's Ruhi s motive ryt now in whatever she says.

LoL. Roohi se zyada to I am imagining. I should watch the episode now πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ.

Why will I mock you ? Roohi can go to any length for her ummeed. Hum kya kar sakte hain isme.

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

kitna thakela epi

lol at abhiras main ruhi pe trust nhi krti, she probably thought ruhi woh lehenga uthake bahar angar mein sx kr rhi hogi arman k sath and poor pookie arman hone degasmiley37smiley39 when she tried to snatch the report like a kid lmaooo and maan bhi gyi jab arman ne bola badme bad krte hai iske bare mein, kitni pagal brainless ladki hai yesmiley37 iska blame bhi badme arman pe dalegi. isko kuch bharosa warosa hai nahi arman pe dhongi hai purismiley21

manish was mast jhula jhulaunging her bachpan ki kasar puri kr rhi hai smiley37 and shes enjoying behen thoda hesitation thoda sharam thoda guilt?? no?? manish ne aj baddua dedi ab to sab bura hogasmiley39

ropu ka emmy nomination acting is sooo funny looking at the toys like bhai hold your horses itna dramasmiley36 dont think samridhi can top this thakela acting. and his finger pointing at ruhi lmaoo husband wife soon to be both are morons. ruhi did wrong ye dono pagal se acha tha vidya ko bata deti. kya vamp banegi re tu chii smiley36 blackmail bhi nhi kiya teri maa jaisi.

ruhi didnt do this. shes sad abt this report not cause abhira cant be mom and shes not even thinking to give some sly advice to arman. shes more sad that it was armans dream and he cant be a bio dad. waise bhi ruhi mei dimag nhi hai apni ma jasi

today leads are shown as negative with their nonsense on ruhi. If Abheera had trust on ar she won't run after them that way. Reminds me her of balam pita ji who died in insecurity all time. Ruhi felt for ar pain and told him truth before it's not for any other reason. But ruhi should not feel any pain of them too. The way he shouted blamed is all because of past but was he not with her then as support. It's total cutting for ruhi from everyone that's where if rohit trusts her she will chose him happily. Ruhi did nothing today. It's sher aya Only. Abheera may rile manish against ruhi next as she made these reports that way manish will be cut totally by ruhi. Today her dialogues a baby of her own is that unconditional love in life yes ruhi will get her own kid with whom she gets that unconditional love connect no insecurity of losing it to anyone or leaving and going away.

iss drame ka koi matlab nahi hai...IMO...atleast at this point.....ruhi ka pardafaash ke alawa...and hoenkas ka abhira se connection....isse dono ek saath solve hote hain....πŸ˜‚

ab abhira, in goenka house...can her akshu abhinab ki pics.....etc...and get to know it....

ruhi, IMO, is somehow involved.....so her maksad will b out in open....she needs to b a bit clear in concience....abhira armaan ki shaadi se pehle.....wedding grand honi hai...to aise har function per evil kartoot to nahi dikha sakte hain...

isse kaveri and vidya and poddars bhi dheele pad jaayenge....bahut sataya hai abhira ko inhone...

baki to makers hi jaane....

Oh I haven't watched the episode . Was she really shown imagining her babies with Armaan today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Iska kuch nahi ho sakta.

aisa kuch nahi hua. Aap epi dekhiye

LoL. Roohi se zyada to I am imagining. I should watch the episode now πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ.

Why will I mock you ? Roohi can go to any length for her ummeed. Hum kya kar sakte hain isme.

she didn't do or say anything. She just said it's your dream of a kid or family of your own as you are adopted given name in this family. Think about yourself. And that unconditional love when you hold your baby.

Originally posted by: India_TV

@ bold, not really...she was happy and so was okay..as she . was the center of everyone' life...akshu was away...and family hated akshu.....

jaisi hi akshu aayee....she started showing her real colours...bhai doctor hote hue....beemar abhir ko US bhenje ki saajisg...πŸ˜‚ then abhir ko manipulate kiya...ki stay away from ruhi ke poppy......manjari kicked her out along with ruhi for this....poppy ji ne haath pakad kar roka...as uss waqt he needed ruhi...πŸ˜‚

so no, IMO, ruhi ki matashree was an evil manipulative character almost till the end....only when she saw that manjari was even more manipulative than her...tab thhodi si akal aayi thi use shayad...πŸ˜‚

She was being human😞😞 or may be I find her andhon mein kaani Rani πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

aisa kuch nahi hua. Aap epi dekhiye

Haha. I actually thought she imagined.

😜😜