Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Reports could have gotten mixed up but it won't change the fact how they will cancel the shadi for this reason & humiliate abhira smiley39Phir dance hoga..ye rishta kya kehlata haismiley37

Shadi ke baad bhi action replay ho jayega so what ? Ma ban sakti hai nahi ban sakti karke ..I trust dkp completely.. after shadi , abhiras mahaan sacrificing taang adane wali bahu mode on ho jaayega

ab is getting all signals to run away from this marriage lekin karegi nahi phir when in laws blame her for everything royegi baith ke ki mere saath galath hua ๐Ÿ˜‚

I feel bad for armaan now like bandhe ne bacche thak ko thukrake ab se shadi karega phir makers lame reason de kar armaan ko alag kardenge ๐Ÿ˜‚

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

And the sukoon watching this ,Armaan smiley42 , somewhere he too believes this women doesnโ€™t want him and Abhira to get married.

https://x.com/ajestheticx/status/1835533446531391744

smiley36smiley36smiley36

When Armaan asked what you think you'll get if you create problems between us. I said Tum, that right Armaan za Ruhaya think you'll be hers after Ab

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rishma1

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1835496015157186646

Again n again doing this Agar Har jagah previous gen ML ko hi dikhana tha iss wedding me to Iss Abhira ko Abhinav ki daughter banaya hi kyu DKP

edited out quoted post for Gen#3 discussion not shown in the episode

It's the writers who are hung up on the past & not wanna let go of any of the legacy viewers smiley39Baar baar ye gaane , flashback , same style and then , grand shadi toh abhimanyu se hi hui ..kuch dikhaye layak toh wohi tha..

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

And the sukoon watching this ,Armaan smiley42 , somewhere he too believes this women doesnโ€™t want him and Abhira to get married.

https://x.com/ajestheticx/status/1835533446531391744

https://x.com/andihadenough/status/1835498454795345966

Umeed would still live onsmiley42smiley42

Edited by OliviaP - 4 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

In some corner of the house nalle madhavji was dancing on his betis mehndismiley42

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ab is getting all signals to run away from this marriage lekin karegi nahi phir when in laws blame her for everything royegi baith ke ki mere saath galath hua ๐Ÿ˜‚

I feel bad for armaan now like bandhe ne bacche thak ko thukrake ab se shadi karega phir makers lame reason de kar armaan ko alag kardenge ๐Ÿ˜‚

as long as arman supports abheera she will not run away.The moment he flips to his family side she will go away.
Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Reports could have gotten mixed up but it won't change the fact how they will cancel the shadi for this reason & humiliate abhira smiley39Phir dance hoga..ye rishta kya kehlata haismiley37

Shadi ke baad bhi action replay ho jayega so what ? Ma ban sakti hai nahi ban sakti karke ..I trust dkp completely.. after shadi , abhiras mahaan sacrificing taang adane wali bahu mode on ho jaayega

the doctor who said aksharas twin babies got aborted bcos of tat incident but which was half true, I guess this lady dr may be her student.

In some corner of the house nalle madhavji was dancing on his betis mehndismiley42

he was smiling and standing like chachu and rohit. Fufa was the first one who told papers to be kept on table. So none is involved in this issue.

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

the doctor who said aksharas twin babies got aborted bcos of tat incident but which was half true, I guess this lady dr may be her student.

there machine problem. This doctor is that senior nurse with spects always after main doctor and rohan in hospital
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Gooddays

agar Tum hari to ek din ke liye pookie ki team aur usko defend karna chodogi... Bolo manzur hai

Han ye wala kar lungi Mai.