Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Haan ..the guts this ph has..Manish g has a flashback of akshara and abhimanyusmiley37 And not navji. Thoda toh sharam karlo

upar say Navji meri patni hai may anath hun, may accha aadmi hun karkey he is shouting what to do manish is a very big old man hearing problem hai na husko

Originally posted by: Pinecone

He will take a stand for Ab. I know that. The issue is everyone is acting as if they care so much about him individually having a child because he craves it. It's not for waaris because uske liye aur log hai.

But first they need to get over the shock to evaluate options.

His first instinct is to ensure Ab isnt hurt and they can still get married. He's definitely gonna speak up.

Abhira also will look at ensuring she figures this out. She will never make Armaan get tied in a shaadi where they can never have their dream happy family with kids

this is a testing time for them...makers ne unhe shuru se hi testing times diye hue hain...hopw shaadi ke baad...they r shown happy and together in everything....woh while pink black purple days...look really colourless....jo hona hai shaadi se pehle ho jaaye....the dislike for a character goes really high....when the amount of emotionless he.\/she is shown...and then...liking that character becomes really difficult...

armaan ke liye makers ne bahut mehanat ki hai...warna jo banda tha yeh...is elike kar paana was quite difficult especially for me...😂

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

IK watching the episode didn’t feel like there’a cheapos hand behind the report but the way she tried to manipulate Armaan and also touch him in the name of consoling him smiley11 and how she made the report reach V ,I still feel this disgusting woman has something to do with it. Anyway even if Abhira have complications like her mom n Nani she will be ok ,but the way poddar’s esp V n Kv will react wants me to smash their faces,only yesterday that dongi flipper V saying meri beti and kissing her now she will discuss such sensitive issue in from the who family and may be guests too ?🤬🤬 she is worse than KV and she deserves white day more than anyone else.

Disgusting jeth lover mokhe pe choke mar rahi hai ,touching Armaan and manipulating him smiley11
Chudail kahiki

Loved how Armaan threw her dirty hand from his shoulder

ruhi is such a characetr....ki v can think ki kitna bhi neeche gir sakti hai...and kuch bhi kar sakti hai...

when she can take out her illogical frustration on abhira ke dead mom and dad...to kya hi expect kare ha..😂

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Dekho ji . If they're hell bent on this ugly drama to cancel the wedding & throw abhira out , it's best that nobody fabricated the report & armansa comes.forward , displays his manjnu/devdas mode and accept abhira as she is ..Haan they can also use their brains & take second opinion and another Dr.might say abhira has let's say 50 50 chance so the wedding will continue as planned & nach gaana sab wapas aa jaayega ..vidya and Kaveri will still be salty but I'm sure abhira won't mind , uski toh MA hai

Originally posted by: Krinya

Haan ..the guts this ph has..Manish g has a flashback of akshara and abhimanyusmiley37 And not navji. Thoda toh sharam karlo

beti kisi aur ki pyar kisi aur ka dikhaye story wohi tha 😜
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I actually feel Ruhi has no hand in this.If she has a part in this ,She has to be exposed which makers really dint want .smiley37They want to drag Ruhi's ummeed as much as they can

Mujhe family mein se kisi ka bhi involvement nahi lag raha. I mean, if it's ruhi, it's a very cheap act, won't be able to connect with behena bond in future.

If it's kaveri, why to get marry in the family, where such a cheap lady stays who can go to any level of insensitivity just to control someone.

Sanjay hain toh bhi nothing is going to change, armaan & may be mg will catch his collar & that's it. And this is not a small issue to brush under the carpet.

In short, jisne ne bhi kiya ho there is no way anyone can be mahaan by forgiving the culprit. And nobody is going anywhere from the show in near future, toh shayad hospital se hi galti hua hain or a hidden enemy

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 4 days ago
Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

agar Tum hari to ek din ke liye pookie ki team aur usko defend karna chodogi... Bolo manzur hai
Edited by Gooddays - 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

gen 4 ka execution of this song is not so nice. Actors are acting to show of their talent they are not stick to their characters.. all r dancing like baad may jao amay dance karney hai .. nahi tho dkp gussa karega types...

dance nahi hi woh bump shaking hi bas 😛🤐

Originally posted by: Gooddays

agar Tu hari to ek din ke liye pookie ki team aur usko defend karna chodogi... Bolo manzur hai

Ek din???? I told her to join Anti Spookie Phuphasa Squad for a week

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

That’s the catch .. how will they make the FL mahan if she marries the ML knowing she can’t give him a family.. and his family is against this marriage ..

If it happened after marriage the girl was stuck .. but now ??

So she's definitely not infertile and its all a ploy.

She will prove she's medically fit and then marry Armaan but Armaan meanwhile will be coming to terms with marrying her even if it means no biological kids because she's most important to him.