Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Unexpected surprise didn’t think makers would actually show them smiley42smiley27

gen 4 ka execution of this song is not so nice. Actors are acting to show of their talent they are not stick to their characters.. all r dancing like baad may jao amay dance karney hai .. nahi tho dkp gussa karega types...

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I am going to win. smiley41smiley41

Thik hai batao Kya karungi Phupha responsible nhi hue toh??

You will have to write a post stating "my phupha cutie is useless"😂😂😂

Kisi ko agar kuch better suggest karna hain to bata dho..

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

He will take a stand for Ab. I know that. The issue is everyone is acting as if they care so much about him individually having a child because he craves it. It's not for waaris because uske liye aur log hai.

But first they need to get over the shock to evaluate options.

His first instinct is to ensure Ab isnt hurt and they can still get married. He's definitely gonna speak up.

Abhira also will look at ensuring she figures this out. She will never make Armaan get tied in a shaadi where they can never have their dream happy family with kids

That’s the catch .. how will they make the FL mahan if she marries the ML knowing she can’t give him a family.. and his family is against this marriage ..

If it happened after marriage the girl was stuck .. but now ??

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

gen 3 pay last minute tak abhira reunion hai karkey sab ka dimag Kaya tho gen 4 kyun chodega sab ko confusion , frustration dena hai kisiko kushi na Miley

Edited out quoted post

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Clonal goofup ruled out...... 50-50 chances, either the reports are real or ruhis kaand

Exactly my thoughts.. If the reports r real then I dont think any gynaec will ever permit Ab to get preg.. But bcz this is itv even if the diagnosis is correct, Ab will magically go through itsmiley41
Edited by OliviaP - 3 days ago
823177 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Haan ..the guts this ph has..Manish g has a flashback of akshara and abhimanyusmiley37 And not navji. Thoda toh sharam karlo

sare ache functions abhi k sath huye to mg ki kya galti 😭😭

Meher aj nach gane hua anything else

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Kv already stooped so low in prenup track.

Bold: she actually deserve it.She only raised Ruhi like this only.So it will end up like this only.If she gets caught and throw out from the house, 3 FL s will get justice.Naira,AK , Abhira

IK she is evil but she won’t fabricate things to separate AA, prenup is her gahtiya soch to keep control on Abhira and also she said she doesn’t want AA to separate so if baby comes Abhira will not leave Armaan , though we can’t agree with her soch but her intentions are not to break AA.

Yeah ,along with that cheapo This vampire wigwali should get exposed and get insulted and humiliated ,only she knows why Ruhi married Rohit but she didn’t even share it with MG.
MG ke room se bahar khud chali gayi agar sach bahar ayega tho MG khud isko room se bahar nikal ke phenkega and immoral Birla bachi ko KV . Both cheaposncan beg on roads smiley11 and Budda is equally worst though he is acting all good with Abhria now and still not disclosing the truth hurting both the girls. He deserves to accompany those 2 cheapos too

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 days ago

Ar asked ruhi not to tell this truth to abheera. And she came in between. Ar told it's ruhis legal papers.

20240916_082109-COLLAGE.jpg

Abheera tried to take that paper from ruhi but she is thrown on ar by ruhi.

20240916_082530-COLLAGE.jpg

Abheera doubted ruhi did something and ar told trust me. Abheera said how can you hide something for her and you did same both of your truth and made fights for us. Ar asked why are you still on past trust me i will tell when needed.

20240916_082606-COLLAGE.jpg

Unknowingly abheera stamped on toy and it's broken under her legs. Armans umeed of getting a happy family with his own kid is broken by abheera unknowingly. 20240916_082632-COLLAGE.jpg

Vidya and dadi were checking for reports and abheera and main leads came in. 20240916_082651-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 3 days ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

The Mehendi Rachan Lagi sequence was so sweet and wholesome. Brought back the legacy feels and made it feel like Rishta. 😭💕

I have to give it to Ru for her manipulation skills….. my my the way she way trying to brainwash ArSa bhadkaing against Ab was 😱…. Her attempt was unsuccessful but girl do have some skills😆