Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Makers are gonna throw Phupha Sa under the bus. Episode dekh ke Ruhi ka kaand toh nhi laga. Only Phupha Sa was MIA today.

If Ruhi was the one, I don't feel makers would have let Ruhi break the news to Armaan.

I actually feel Ruhi has no hand in this.If she has a part in this ,She has to be exposed which makers really dint want .smiley37They want to drag Ruhi's ummeed as much as they can

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Phupha Sa just wants kalesh.

Waise from his perspective this is a perfect ploy to nikalwao Abhimaan from the house. He thinks KP and Vidya would never accept Abhira and Armaan won't leave her. Toh dono chale jaayenge.

Phuphsa be underestimating their humiliation kink smiley42

Ar didn't trust ruhi first. He said she is telling jooth as she wants to separate them. What will you get separating us. Trust gone totally for arman on ruhi so why will he trust her. The same man blindly trusted everything what shr did before. Sher aya sher aya types for ruhi.

20240916_080119-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi gave the report to arman and he is shocked to see it. He blamed her he can't trust that paper too. Ruhi asked do you think I got this paper. Ar himself said doctor is our family doctor.

Ar checked his phone but it's not there. Ruhi gave her phone doctor told report is right abheera can't be mother and if you force to conceive it's threat on her life. It's all doctors words. Ruhi didn't say or do anything 😜2 days negative publicity done on sm through ruhi 🥰

20240916_080212-COLLAGE.jpgAr remembered how they spoke about kids and balance life. And his dream of his kid and family

20240915_112144-COLLAGE.jpg

20240915_111320-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar is shattered and shouts aaaaaa in his pain.

20240916_080245-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 3 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Kaand Ruhi ka ho na ho, but def its not Phupha pookie.. I am 💯 sure

Chalo bet lagate hai smiley36smiley36

If the reports are fake then it is Phupha Sa's chaal.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I actually feel Ruhi has no hand in this.If she has a part in this ,She has to be exposed which makers really dint want .smiley37They want to drag Ruhi's ummeed as much as they can

She does. Its all too convenient that report landed with her, she had doctors number etc.

Everyone has confirmed she has done some jhol.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

This gives me dejavu of last gen. Last gen main bhi articles aathe the character ye karega woh karega but show main kuch nahi miltha tha smiley36

Okey. Lagata hai✊✊👊.. If I lose I will join team phuphasa.... What will u do?

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

This gives me dejavu of last gen. Last gen main bhi articles aathe the character ye karega woh karega but show main kuch nahi miltha tha smiley36

they don't make pl vamp she will do chillar things only as they need to retain her till end and her kid will continue next. The main maha khaand the fl does will wipe out all chillar khaands of pl. Manish is in moh maya he is not caring ruhi one episode everything will flip 😜

I felt today's episode was totally weird..... interms of execution and dialogues

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Don’t think Kv will stoop so low , she is egoistic and evil but am sure she have nothing to do with the report. Or even phufa will be involved. He wants AA to get married so he can create kalesh btwn brothers and take over poddar’s firm. Either Ruhi is involved or reports got exchanged we have to wait and see but all the actors are hinting it on Ruhi. But Phufa is involved makers think that will be a big twist then it’s a meh 🫤.
What is Swarna is doing all this to help her immoral pothi ,both she n cheapo are involved 😜

Kv already stooped so low in prenup track.

Bold: she actually deserve it.She only raised Ruhi like this only.So it will end up like this only.If she gets caught and throw out from the house, 3 FL s will get justice.Naira,AK , Abhira